The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-10-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
What kind of apps are you guys using? Using skout and michat to fish but still no luck.
same, couldn't find any, although found maids to chat with.
just started trying using TAGGED as well
Old 23-10-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
same, couldn't find any, although found maids to chat with.
just started trying using TAGGED as well
We have a lot of bros here who r not choosey 😂 . It's easy to find when u r not choosey.. those younger n slim ones normally comes with a price tag. Anyway, everybody has their own preference. And believe me, nothing in this world is really free.
A lot of scammers too. Always believe in cod if u want to pay for service. Never do transfer or buy gift cards or u can say bye bye to your money.
Old 23-10-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
6till6 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bros, whats do u guys put on ur dp picture on the apps while hunting for maids? Your own face or some random pictures?
Old 23-10-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 14
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6till6 View Post
Hey bros, whats do u guys put on ur dp picture on the apps while hunting for maids? Your own face or some random pictures?
Best to use your face and not bluff them

Will only UP if your account got enough points and age.
Old 24-10-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm what happened to the bro who cried himself cuz he cip in girl and scared she pregnant ah? No news? Almost 2 weeks already

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-10-2020, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 13
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold

I started Michat a weeks ago. Chat with few ladies on and off. There is one invite me to meet up this Sunday. Her photo can’t clearly see whether she is my type or not. She is 33 years old and hint for some action during chit chat (with $, I think). What’s the advice from senior here?

Should I meet her privately or with a group of her friend?
Old 24-10-2020, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 14
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post
I started Michat a weeks ago. Chat with few ladies on and off. There is one invite me to meet up this Sunday. Her photo can’t clearly see whether she is my type or not. She is 33 years old and hint for some action during chit chat (with $, I think). What’s the advice from senior here?

If ask to pay before meet-up just block and walk away

Will only UP if your account got enough points and age.
Old 24-10-2020, 02:32 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post

Ask her for clearer photos so that you dont waste your time if she is not your type.
Old 24-10-2020, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
RTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Actually i did not send my pic as i told them that i have family and i hope she is not looking for a serious relationship which i will not commit but i can help her with some shopping money.
They prefer to see the money than my face.
Old 24-10-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hmmm what happened to the bro who cried himself cuz he cip in girl and scared she pregnant ah? No news? Almost 2 weeks already
I hope he not now preparing for a wedding banquet 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Majority of the maids lie abt the sex but they put real photo 😂
Old 24-10-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
RTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of light

Now those photo apps really good.
Photo like this but when see real life is like that.
Haiz already reached so no choice.
But of course still above average
Now waiting for her to buy bread then go multi story car park for bj
Old 24-10-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
I hope he not now preparing for a wedding banquet 😂
😂
Haha I wonder he will invite any of us
Old 24-10-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Asap5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am sure many of you had gone through this. One of my fb keep asking me to make her pregnant. I am married and have kid. I brokeup with another fb many years before for the same reason. But this fb is single, very sexy and beautiful. She dont want my name or any support from me. Do you think I will regret my decision about not giving her in future when I get old?
Old 24-10-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asap5 View Post
I am married and have kid.

Do you think I will regret my decision about not giving her in future when I get old?
You already answered yourself. If you are single then its your choice, as long she doesn't cheat doesn't flirt with other men after you both together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
Haha I wonder he will invite any of us
Cannot lah, if get know the wife up by so many hunters, no face already. No men can swallow that pride.
Old 24-10-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20128 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
A lot of scammers too. Always believe in cod if u want to pay for service. Never do transfer or buy gift cards or u can say bye bye to your money.
Yes I Do Agrees With You On This

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1