The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Normally if the girls are too playable, this puts me off immediately liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
If no playability then hor go there enjoy expensive Lao hu like abit wasting vitamin M. Must make money well spend mah.

Not all girls are commando. Must request hahaha.

And follow hurricane88 bro quote "only those who dare wins"!
Old 13-06-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster (V)

Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

And also Supreme ktv seems decent price on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday mostly full house also depending on timing. Sunday not much crowd but still quite ok.

But mainly rubbing your didi all the way somehow I felt the toilet guy more commando then the ladies. When u step in toilet, then going to wash your hand he ji Tao take hot towel for u when u say don't need. Then he say already take out liao. Lan lan go take and use. Finish using he say, brother support me abit haha. Give him $10.

Everytime go toilet must think how to siam the hot towel. 1 night go toilet 4 or 5 time.

Mamasan there is ok. Quite easy to talk with u and will come back to ask if her ladies is ok.
Old 13-06-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
Haha. New to vn scene ma. Just trying out and see forum here got any good place to play anot. Maybe soon I also fly hcm
Fly quickly dun wait...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-06-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If all cheongers go such places simply becos the beer is cheap then I think they rather go to our neighbourhood kopi tiam liao, why would we waste more time & money to go all the way there leh???

There are simply no means of comparison, you know I go Wetnam almost every 2 to 3 weeks and yet I still dun mind to frequent Sinkie joints, must be something else right???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
to each his own..I still go there just for beer...

I fly frequently so skip all the local sinkie joints...

Old 13-06-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
You no no england ah??? then I no no wetnamese liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
ok lah...happy will do...

Old 13-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well good for you then I have travelled to Wetnam average about 20 over trips per year continuously for the past 12 to 13+ years and I still dont dare to say I know that much about them

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
I may fly 19 times per year still short by 1 trip...anyway you go there and I go there are 2 diff trips...

Old 13-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
From Cheena even worst, they wont even use REAL bamboo to make the planes

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
that bad ha...

Old 13-06-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Like I said before, its not the cheapness of the beer or liquor that cheongers flock to such joints you will be surprised to know that most of the time we do not even finish the beer or liquor at all, if can finish half already very good liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haizzz...I just tcss here....dun take it too seriously...

Old 13-06-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
If no playability then hor go there enjoy expensive Lao hu like abit wasting vitamin M. Must make money well spend mah.

Not all girls are commando. Must request hahaha.

And follow hurricane88 bro quote "only those who dare wins"!
huh...you just go enjoy will do...bro SS08 is arare specimen...

Old 13-06-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
huh...you just go enjoy will do...bro SS08 is arare specimen...
Got time must meet u and bro SS08 for chill sia. U both really rare specimen! Hahaha.
Old 13-06-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got time must meet u and bro SS08 for chill sia. U both really rare specimen! Hahaha.
xin loi em...a k gap ai a chua biet nua tu 2015...

Old 13-06-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Normally if the girls are too playable, this puts me off immediately liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
yes...must be u play them first
anh khoe khong?
Old 13-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
so many vn fishtanks popping up in GL now. lost count of the numbers. Only frequent 2038
last time I went back to Singapore, went to GL...
wahh......
dep gai nhieu nhieu....nhung anh k muon....
Old 13-06-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
xin loi em...a k gap ai a chua biet nua tu 2015...
Hahaha okok! Then I must go learn Vietnamese first then come back find u.
Old 14-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Its the ( . )( . ) and (Y) that most cheongster flock to such joints
these days you also feed goldfish huh?

You should know very well that I have always preferred goldfishes or flower vases rather than those that can be KS-ded

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1