The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2006, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

And da chang jin continues......
Old 28-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
After watching Da Chang Jin, I think they are even better than Infernal Affairs in terms of plot and drama.
Old 28-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
After watching Da Chang Jin, I think they are even better than Infernal Affairs in terms of plot and drama.
oh pls, u think our hatyai uncle look like tony leung or andy lau? how to be infernal affairs!
Old 28-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Cyber@id deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by region View Post
This is a reply from thaivisitor with no editing.

Reply No 1

"I had a discussion with some bros and although I agreed not to post and do like what Fat29 told me, to just leave it, I feel that there are some matters that I like to “clarify”.

I’m not bothered by those matters which concerned TD0620G, KLKOOL or any of the KL samsters as those who know me, followed the incident between Cyberaid and the KL samsters from the time they exchange flames before meeting in Hat Yai, already knows whether whatever has been posted now is true or “modified truths”.

I will not comment on the difference in Ben’s version from mine on Y’s case here as it does not benefit me, nor anyone here. The version I have is the one which Ben told me when I was there with him at the hospital, what Y’s elder sister discussed with me, what other local friends in Hat Yai discussed with me based on the news report on Thai TV, and what the local newspaper wrote. Anyone who wants to know my version can always check back the local newspaper as there is no basic difference.

I admitted that I have told some samsters about it, more out of concern as during the period we felt helpless that there was nothing we could do and the concern was more for Ben who was really in a bad shape. The samsters whom I have told are those closer and whom I felt will also be more concern for Ben too. They knew what I told them was out of concern but I don’t know what or how they portray it to Ben himself which makes Ben angry with me.

Now even what Ben has posted surprise me! Many of the points are different which he must have your reasons for changing it but the main issue is that what has happened is amounting to attempted murder!

Now to Ben. Seriously, I don’t know whether to doubt you or not.

Telling close friends of the incident is so serious to you that you cut off your friendship with me and conspired to get me and my family. When you found out the guy who was trailing you, you get your “guys” to teach him a serious lesson by sending him to hospital for a few months.

But no action taken for an attempt on Y’s life? Even if you let it go, you mean the police also let it go? Y’s family also let it go? Or if the police or Y’s family is not aware of what happened in the room, you mean to say that you are going to continue hiding the truth from them and let the person who hired thugs to murder Y go? Divorce is good enough? And the samsters here say you are a good man? Did I miss something here?

I’m not trying to discredit you here but to wake up your fucking mind to take the RIGHT course of action. You or anyone here can continue to flame me, hate me do whatever the fuck you want, I don’t care. But if you don’t take the correct action, then believe me I WILL tell Y’s elder sister and mother what actually happened in the room according to you and tell them to take the necessary action.

Tee Vee"
You can do whatever you deem fit, I'm not concern at all what you're going to do. But one thing for sure, you're still full of shit. Still trying to bluff your way out of this? I did not issue any threat to you, or your family at all, get the facts right. But I will get you at at every mean possible legally.
Old 28-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Reply No 3

"My last post here as all the other issues is not worth responding to.

I don’t “hide” my movements and anyone following my blog by reading the comments too, will know where I go, so it doesn’t have to take Einstein to know that I was in Hat Yai.

The only thing that I kept quiet recently was when I relocated my family out of Hat Yai. After relocating them, I told anyone who asked me but I did not tell most of them the real reasons for that. Only a few of them knows.

There were a few samsters close to me that was aware of the incidents that led to my family’s relocation.

During the period that was leading to my “fallout”, a few samsters and people in Hat Yai advised me to be careful and also to get out of Hat Yai. If one person advises me, I can always close an eye. But there’s more than one.

There was a conspiracy by Ben, assisted and or supported by Dave (KingStar), Benson (Mr.Romance), Richard (JungleRider aka former E8), Danny (TD0620G) and the KL group, to get me into serious trouble. They wanted to gather a group of people to make a report to the authorities that I was earning commissions to get me arrested and put to jail. They wanted to contact previous samsters/forumers, OKTs and WLs and even planned to get fake evidence in case they don’t have a case on me.

Even then, I couldn’t be bothered and in fact wanted to wait for them to do it. But as the forum gets even more heated up, I was advise that should they not be able to get me, threats of harm to my family came in.

I had no choice but to consider the safety of my family. I tried to “soften” the forum or as Ben puts it “Beg him” but he was not letting it go and kept “pushing” me into a corner. That was when I asked Sammyboy to ban me from the forum for the safety of my family.

As such I immediately planned and relocated my family out of Hat Yai. I then went to Bangkok to make a police report but was told that I should make the report in Hat Yai since the matter is in Hat Yai. I could not make a report in Hat Yai as I felt that should I report to the wrong officer, the information may go to Ben.

I then went with a friend from Bangkok and a lawyer to the Tourist Police in Hat Yai asking them whether they were looking for me since that was what was posted in the forum. There was no such case.

I’m very sure there will be denials here and there, but I’m not stupid. There were a few bros who were aware of the whole affair right from the start, what I went thru, when I relocated my family, etc. You think I’m out of my mind to be apart from my family? Coming back to Singapore jobless?

So as some of you may have said not to reply as who knows we might be friends again, I am asking you back will there be such a possibility? I fucking doubt so.

Now, even if after relocating my family, I do not doubt the ability to “trace” where they are. But as God is my witness, if a single hair from my family is “touched”, I fucking swear that whatever connections any of you may have, will not be able to protect you.

This
will be my last reply as frankly, I’m sick & tired of all this fucking bullshit where cyber matters goes on to real world and the fucking cheek to hypocritically put the blame on me. Whoever you are, KLKOOL, DeKuip, “Jason” aka David, etc, and etc, you fucking guys go and take a good look at your fucking selves in the mirror.

Tee Vee"
So who are you trying to threaten? Really or not? I'll be going back to hty soon, be ready to back up your words, ok? The background check on you does not reveal you have any connections at all, the only thing you have is your fucking big foul mouth, see if that's good enough to save your skin or not?

Last edited by Cyber@id; 28-12-2006 at 09:15 PM.
Old 28-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
There was a conspiracy by Ben, assisted and or supported by Dave (KingStar), Benson (Mr.Romance), Richard (JungleRider aka former E8), Danny (TD0620G) and the KL group, to get me into serious trouble. They wanted to gather a group of people to make a report to the authorities that I was earning commissions to get me arrested and put to jail. They wanted to contact previous samsters/forumers, OKTs and WLs and even planned to get fake evidence in case they don’t have a case on me.

A very imagnative post, I think you can be a writer if your career as a pimp does not stay long in hty.
Old 28-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

As such I immediately planned and relocated my family out of Hat Yai. I then went to Bangkok to make a police report but was told that I should make the report in Hat Yai since the matter is in Hat Yai. I could not make a report in Hat Yai as I felt that should I report to the wrong officer, the information may go to Ben.

I then went with a friend from Bangkok and a lawyer to the Tourist Police in Hat Yai asking them whether they were looking for me since that was what was posted in the forum. There was no such case.
You can go to toursit police with a lawyer but you cannot make a police report in the police station, who are you trying to bluff? Or rather the truth is that you have nothing at all but shit. Or trying to tell people that I own the police station in hty?
Old 28-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Full Monty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Samster A did not tell anyone to “look out” for him on his tirak so please don’t anyone try to act “important”.
really? as we all know the true identity of samsters A, maybe he can post to verify the truth, whether or not he asked fellow samsters to "look out" for him.
Old 28-12-2006, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Full Monty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni Juice View Post
the question remained unanswered : Why can't you issue a receipt for cash you pocketed?

why dun you set this record straight instead of all the bullshit and flame wars?

you have been reading this forum every day so dun come and pretend and act (as usual).
bro cyber@, don't fall for roger's trick. he knows you're back to s'pore to meet up with the investors, he will try to divert attention here and there to side track you from getting the investors' money back.
Old 28-12-2006, 09:51 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Cyber@id;1784869]You can go to toursit police with a lawyer but you cannot make a police report in the police station, who are you trying to bluff? Or rather the truth is that you have nothing at all but shit. Or trying to tell people that I own the police station in hty? [/QUOTE

cyberaid, i wish u good luck in getting back 100% of yr money! only 100%! PLS DUN tell us u have forgiven him etc etc later, i will fucking whack u upside down!
and when u get back yr money, pls throw a dinner for us!
I WILL WAIT FOR U
Old 28-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
DOM. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber@id View Post
Or trying to tell people that I own the police station in hty?
You sounded like a big gangster GM in Thailand.
Old 28-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
DOM. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post

cyberaid, i wish u good luck in getting back 100% of yr money! only 100%! PLS DUN tell us u have forgiven him etc etc later, i will fucking whack u upside down!
and when u get back yr money, pls throw a dinner for us!
I WILL WAIT FOR U
Pouring oil into fire is the best job for "small people". He should know what to do. Your statement is like instructing him. Using others knife to kill your enemy??
Old 28-12-2006, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd uncle View Post
Your story might be real but your figures is a bit unbelieveable, that's y so many bros doubt you. With a saving of 1.3 mil SGD, monthly income of 18K SGD, yet you stay in a 50k SGD Condo and your car costs almost the same as your condo???

BTW I read somewhere you were acting beng when in Thailand. I'm so surprise, with your highly paid salary, you should be in a senior position in your company with a certain age yet you are behaving like a mafia??
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd uncle View Post
A so called SG millionaire gets involves in so much shit???
A MNC GM EARNED SO MUCH MONEY IN AN MNC STILL HAVE TIME TO POST IN SAMMYBOY FORUM. THAT WHY I MUST ASK WHICH MNC HE WORK IN, SO I WILL NOT BUY THE SHARES OF THEAT MNC.

A LOT OF PEOPLE ACT BENG IN THIS FORUM. BUT WHEN SOMETHING HAPPEN, STILL NEED TO RUN AROUND FIND MONEY. THEY ACT BENG BECAUSE IN REAL LIFE THEY CAN DO NOTHING. THEY ONLY WANT TO ACT BENG TO SCARE PEOPLE. HOPE PEOPLE WILL SCARE OF THEM

WIFE RUN AWAY WITH MONEY, MISTRESS KENNA THROWN DOWN, MISTRESS GO OPERATION, SO WHAT? WHO CARES?
Old 28-12-2006, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
oh pls, u think our hatyai uncle look like tony leung or andy lau? how to be infernal affairs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM. View Post
You sounded like a big gangster GM in Thailand. ::
LAST TIME PSBEREGG BUDDY BUDDY WITH TV. TV ASK HIM DO WHAT, HE DO WHAT. THEN TURN TABLE. START ACT BENG, TURN TABLE ON TV AND ALSO THE KL REALM PARTY.

LAST TIME FUCKED KL REALM PARTY FOR TV, NOW TURN TABLE, NEVER EVEN APOLOGISE TO KL REALM PARTY. PSBEREGG MUST BE THINKING HE BIG SHOT, WANT DO WHAT CAN DO WHAT. WANT THREATEN WHO CAN THREATEN WHO. PAI KIA SO WHAT? ONLY ACT BENG IN SBF. REAL LIFE IS ANOTHER PIECE OF SHITHEAD
Old 29-12-2006, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM. View Post
Pouring oil into fire is the best job for "small people". He should know what to do. Your statement is like instructing him. Using others knife to kill your enemy??
decent old man.. sometimes, a statement is just a statement.. dun read too deeply.. kiang jiu ho, mai k kiang!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1