The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 02-06-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
And CPIB will come a knocking...

And that's all I have to say about that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
CPIB n CAD r reading ... haha
hmmmm....shd be ok right? cos i didnt give the actual price/or show the new supplier's quotation. just told her to lower price abit and how to word her pitch :P

also...small company only...not MNC.

zhenghu bros in reading...give chance ok....cock cannot think last night!
Old 02-06-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41569 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

As long as u received fav return n small tip u given even she never seal the deal
Don't worry just a friction story

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32804252
Old 02-06-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
As long as u received fav return n small tip u given even she never seal the deal
Don't worry just a friction story
hahaha. i wish it was fiction! cos today talk like nothing happened.

and looks like i have to be careful abt such things to be posted here. thanks for the advise.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

You've already met the requisite elements in the formation of a contract
a) A meeting of the minds between the parties, manifested through offer and acceptance; [Contract negotiation]
b) Consideration; [Contract negotiation]
c) An intention to create legal relations; [Existing business relations]
d) Parties must have a capacity to contract; and. [Both can offer and accept pricing]
e) The parties must freely consent to the agreement. [Consented via meal and physical interaction thereafter]

Chop stamp CPIB will be interested and CAD waiting by the sidelines

And that's all I have to say about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
hmmmm....shd be ok right? cos i didnt give the actual price/or show the new supplier's quotation. just told her to lower price abit and how to word her pitch :P

also...small company only...not MNC.

zhenghu bros in reading...give chance ok....cock cannot think last night!

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha. i wish it was fiction!
You are really not very clever. He was trying to help you by saying it is a fictional story. Then you continued to expose yourself.

Anyway, not enough clues to pinpoint your industry or company. But if she loses the quote, you are going to have a very angry lady who knows your wife too. Can be really messy.

So let me try to help you too. Both of you don't really live in Tampines right?
Old 02-06-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41569 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Very smart bro Xgenre but he dum get it
No need to b too direct u r just reader anyway

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32804252
Old 02-06-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
DrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Next up, #27 - A 54 Year Old Menopause Single Mom
This should be a fun read
Old 02-06-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10022 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro lonelyheart,

Thanks

Up your points before. Cannot do now.

Will return favour when able to do so.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to loneyheart again.

Quote:
Old 02-06-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i told her frankly the 20% is a lot in this current time and the max difference is 5% within the acceptable range and thats pushing it. She said going to be hard unless she knows whats the actual amount the new supplier is quoting.
She knew what was the price she quoted, and you mentioned that her price is easily 20% more than new supplier, so it's not hard to guess how much was the price the new supplier quoted right?
Confirmed it is fictional make up story.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
soloboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was many years back during poly days where we used to have chalet. It was at at pasir ris chalet but everyone went back except 4 of us. Is 4 of us 2 guys n 2 girls(all of us are frens) [let call ourselves ali, ahmad, atikah and bella] but ali ant atikah were couples. Things get serious when both of them make out making bella n myself look like a fool. But bella has a BF(i also know him but he was in army). So basically both of us were laughing coz our fren sibei cannot tahan do project at the bed beside(under blanket). After sometime, bella saw my 2IC marikita coz we hear the piak2 sound beside but she act blur. I also try to control coz paisey. So both of us watch this movie call “conjuring”. My mind quite distracted coz bella also has a good body shape. But from wat i know shes is not as wild as atikah. As time pass by i try to test market like sharing blnket(it was quite cold) and try touch her hand and body coz it was a horror movie. No resistant from her so i up level myself.hehe. Cut story short and after sometimr, we started to french but theres still abit of resistant when i touch her breast. Maybe she scared that we are frens n being betrayal. But maybe the atmosphere was good. I try to move my hand inside n subsequently try to reach south. So wet!! We started to get naked n continue make out like our dear fren beside. The moment i insert my 2ic thats were bella moaned “ahh”. Ali n atikah were like shocked when saw us. But atikah said to us what happen there stays there. It was like love making coz we try to be silent as possible coz quite shy. No bj coz my lanciao damn horny strgt FJ. After the deed, i feel fuck up coz i saw a lit bit of dark blood and bella told me that it was her first. Wash up and all of us continue lepak/sleep till morning. It was quite awkward to be honest but i try not be an asshole. I apologise to her but she say its okay, keep the secret. (Wee!!) but my 2ic still cant forget abt the moment. When bella went for shower, i manage to open the door and being idiot we started another round before check out. Hehe. It was the best moment tbh. After graduation, we do keep in touch coz frens mah and couple of session being the last session 1 month before her marriage. Our session was at JB when she say she want to pump petrol for her car or she told her fiancer that she got OT. the last one was at mbs(machiam like a last session before all this gone) I know im fuck up. She married the same guy since sec sch. I cant forget her but i decided to stay away from fb and grp chat so can forget her. Anyway she has 2 kids now. The reason im posting this coz we had a frens meetup during fasting month after many years and she was also there. Though theres no more feeling. But we secretly like distubing abt the past. Im married, lucky my wife there else im fuck up again. Haha. I would nvr forget this.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha. i wish it was fiction! cos today talk like nothing happened.

and looks like i have to be careful abt such things to be posted here. thanks for the advise.
Bro, no worries lah. In this virtual world, who really cares right? Unless someone in this forum knows you and is jealous of you then he might blow the whistle (cos no one blows him... hahaha)

But anyway, you damn lucky fellow leh. Got FB already, this is also another chance to have a 2nd FB. You can get to choose. Some dont even have a single FB leh!
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 02-06-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2334 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloboy View Post
It was many years back during poly days where we used to have chalet. It was at at pasir ris chalet but everyone went back except 4 of us. Is 4 of us 2 guys n 2 girls(all of us are frens) [let call ourselves ali, ahmad, atikah and bella] but ali ant atikah were couples. Things get serious when both of them make out making bella n myself look like a fool. But bella has a BF(i also know him but he was in army). So basically both of us were laughing coz our fren sibei cannot tahan do project at the bed beside(under blanket). After sometime, bella saw my 2IC marikita coz we hear the piak2 sound beside but she act blur. I also try to control coz paisey. So both of us watch this movie call “conjuring”. My mind quite distracted coz bella also has a good body shape. But from wat i know shes is not as wild as atikah. As time pass by i try to test market like sharing blnket(it was quite cold) and try touch her hand and body coz it was a horror movie. No resistant from her so i up level myself.hehe. Cut story short and after sometimr, we started to french but theres still abit of resistant when i touch her breast. Maybe she scared that we are frens n being betrayal. But maybe the atmosphere was good. I try to move my hand inside n subsequently try to reach south. So wet!! We started to get naked n continue make out like our dear fren beside. The moment i insert my 2ic thats were bella moaned “ahh”. Ali n atikah were like shocked when saw us. But atikah said to us what happen there stays there. It was like love making coz we try to be silent as possible coz quite shy. No bj coz my lanciao damn horny strgt FJ. After the deed, i feel fuck up coz i saw a lit bit of dark blood and bella told me that it was her first. Wash up and all of us continue lepak/sleep till morning. It was quite awkward to be honest but i try not be an asshole. I apologise to her but she say its okay, keep the secret. (Wee!!) but my 2ic still cant forget abt the moment. When bella went for shower, i manage to open the door and being idiot we started another round before check out. Hehe. It was the best moment tbh. After graduation, we do keep in touch coz frens mah and couple of session being the last session 1 month before her marriage. Our session was at JB when she say she want to pump petrol for her car or she told her fiancer that she got OT. the last one was at mbs(machiam like a last session before all this gone) I know im fuck up. She married the same guy since sec sch. I cant forget her but i decided to stay away from fb and grp chat so can forget her. Anyway she has 2 kids now. The reason im posting this coz we had a frens meetup during fasting month after many years and she was also there. Though theres no more feeling. But we secretly like distubing abt the past. Im married, lucky my wife there else im fuck up again. Haha. I would nvr forget this.
Bro, at least break up the WALL OF TEXT with some paragraphs lah.
Old 03-06-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You are really not very clever. He was trying to help you by saying it is a fictional story. Then you continued to expose yourself.

Anyway, not enough clues to pinpoint your industry or company. But if she loses the quote, you are going to have a very angry lady who knows your wife too. Can be really messy.

So let me try to help you too. Both of you don't really live in Tampines right?
hahaha....yeah...

abit slow!!!

nah...we actually stay quite far apart....

have a good week ahead bro
Old 03-06-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Bro, no worries lah. In this virtual world, who really cares right? Unless someone in this forum knows you and is jealous of you then he might blow the whistle (cos no one blows him... hahaha)

But anyway, you damn lucky fellow leh. Got FB already, this is also another chance to have a 2nd FB. You can get to choose. Some dont even have a single FB leh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
She knew what was the price she quoted, and you mentioned that her price is easily 20% more than new supplier, so it's not hard to guess how much was the price the new supplier quoted right?
Quote:
hahaha....thanks bros....i was slow to react to your assists!

woke up and realized it was just a fantasy :P
Old 03-06-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Alternatively, suddenly he woke up with his body covered with perspiration and sticky sperm on his boxers. He was relieved that it was just a dream, and promised himself to heed this warning - never to mix business with pleasure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1