The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-01-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
3 Ladies and a single unit, though each at different time.

I had very good experiences with 3 different ladies at this one unit(all different time). On the same bed, in the same shower room...

First it was Anna (SLG), her look her bod and her boobs... I miss her

Then it was Lucy (SLG), her tongue and her skin, and those slurpy moments we had... miss her too.

And next come http://sglonelyguys.com/yuan-yuan

I was initially worried from what I saw from the pic, seem like she had a little tummy, but that boobs make me made my move... and boy I had no regret!

She look way prettier in real life, and I was greeted with her in her undies and bra with a shawl wrapped around her shoulder! That boobs.... OMG! Though with a little tummy, but somehow it makes her look cute!

Pretty face, strong aroma of Chanel (note: if you dun want ur IC to question u, make sure u allocate sometime after ur deed with yuan yuan to let the smell fade away). And massage was relatively good.

Sensual was SENSUAL! She knows how to “raise you up” and when she had the whole stuff in her mouth, it’s heaven! This girl knows her skill!

As I was writing, I can’t help but to fantasize a moment with Anna, Lucy and Yuan Yuan altogether, at the same time, on that same bed and in that same shower!

Definitely a lot of RTF!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Those are a nice pair of boobs of such a good size. Rare in the market these days.

Not common you get D when it says D in the adverts. Haha. Except Laura of course.
Felt itchy after dormant for quite a while. Read a few good comments on Yuan Yuan, thought she may be my type which turned out to be true.
http://sglonelyguys.com/yuan-yuan-massage/

Stay alone in a condo whom I used to patronize quite a bit 2 years ago. Near to MRT with many parking nearby. Location is convenient. Apartment is pretty ok.

Ad photos are hers. She looks as pretty or more than the photos. Boobs are really big with only a bit saggy due to gravity. Body is proportional to her boobs. So general feel is good.

My main focus is boobs and BBBJ, so massage is secondary but quite decent. Her BBBJ is one of the best I have experienced. Boobs nice to play with. Coupled with strong roaming both top and bottom made it even more intense. She scores very high in sensual.

Yuan Yuan is friendly. Easy to talk to. Cleanliness is ok. Overall had a great time with her. RTM material.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
Felt itchy after dormant for quite a while. Read a few good comments on Yuan Yuan, thought she may be my type which turned out to be true.
http://sglonelyguys.com/yuan-yuan-massage/

Stay alone in a condo whom I used to patronize quite a bit 2 years ago. Near to MRT with many parking nearby. Location is convenient. Apartment is pretty ok.

Ad photos are hers. She looks as pretty or more than the photos. Boobs are really big with only a bit saggy due to gravity. Body is proportional to her boobs. So general feel is good.

My main focus is boobs and BBBJ, so massage is secondary but quite decent. Her BBBJ is one of the best I have experienced. Boobs nice to play with. Coupled with strong roaming both top and bottom made it even more intense. She scores very high in sensual.

Yuan Yuan is friendly. Easy to talk to. Cleanliness is ok. Overall had a great time with her. RTM material.
Yeah those boobs are something. Time to go back to visit them...I mean visit her.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried Guo Guo. Location close to mrt but in area G so not that discreet. Unit easy to get in but place quite strong smoke smell. Not sure if it's her or her roommate that smokes.
Looks syt but must discount from pics not really gum me. Short and slightly bah bah. Massage very normal.
But excel at sensual. Catbath wet and ticklish covered wide area. 4G roaming and can play with pussy. Suction on nipples was damn good and tongue on your balls and rod is sibei shiok.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential

finally have a chance to meet Feel.

Look: 3/10 I almost fainted.
boobs: 4/10 More like A than B.

I have decided to skip her and leave.

To all: I know there are a lot of nice comments in the sglonelyguys website. the comments are 80% fake. pretty in person? the person commented must be blind.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!

Just learnt that Guo Guo (SLG) will be leaving our shore pretty soon.

Those that wishes to RTM, do hurry.

Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for Guo Guo (SLG)

Finally made an appt to try her out. Location is in familiar east, nice cosy shared apartment.

Looks (7/10): First look is an adorable young girl, petite bah bah figure, nice B cups, not plump just fleshy the way I like.

Massage (6.5/10): Decent effort with some strength. Not pro level.

Sensual (7/10): Catbath was done slowly and patiently. Covered the sensitive areas slowly, feels pretty good but not electrifying (like Tian Niu). Quite good roaming at 4G, those B cups were really cute and suckable.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Very decent effort, nice licking strokes. Finished in a 69 position with her being pleasured n I relieved.

Overall experience was pretty good. Standards quite there and definitely one of the better ones around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Tried Guo Guo. Location close to mrt but in area G so not that discreet. Unit easy to get in but place quite strong smoke smell. Not sure if it's her or her roommate that smokes.
Looks syt but must discount from pics not really gum me. Short and slightly bah bah. Massage very normal.
But excel at sensual. Catbath wet and ticklish covered wide area. 4G roaming and can play with pussy. Suction on nipples was damn good and tongue on your balls and rod is sibei shiok.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sglonelyguys.com/linda-massage/

Is there any update about Linda,is she still around
Old 12-01-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 13
dessker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdessker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTillDawn View Post
finally have a chance to meet Feel.

To all: I know there are a lot of nice comments in the sglonelyguys website. the comments are 80% fake. pretty in person? the person commented must be blind.
Thanks for saving me money bro. Was going to book her today. learnt already cannot trust reviews on their websites.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -116 / Power: 0
Rex86 Rex86

http://prcprincess.net/model/joanna/

anyone try her before?
Old 12-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by William828 View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/linda-massage/

Is there any update about Linda,is she still around
Yes. She is around.

boobs: sagged. bm non existent.
body: milf type.
massage: good.
hj: sop
Old 12-01-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

any review on angie in sglonelyguys.

would like to try but do not want to waste trip.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Sad to say most of the pics are blurred nowadays....

Can't even make out how the ML looks like ....

Really need some good trusted Bros to post in this thread to know who are the ML really worth trying.... need to save our bullets....

Though the temperature is dipping to 21 to 22 degs... my little bro is burning hot and waiting to be released... hehe

QUOTE=DreamTillDawn;16898551]finally have a chance to meet Feel.

To all: I know there are a lot of nice comments in the sglonelyguys website. the comments are 80% fake. pretty in person? the person commented must be blind.[/QUOTE]
Old 12-01-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Sad to say most of the pics are blurred nowadays....

Can't even make out how the ML looks like ....

Really need some good trusted Bros to post in this thread to know who are the ML really worth trying.... need to save our bullets....

Though the temperature is dipping to 21 to 22 degs... my little bro is burning hot and waiting to be released... hehe

QUOTE=DreamTillDawn;16898551]finally have a chance to meet Feel.

[/QUOTE]

Not to defend her in anyway, but as a first time customer to put in a fair word.

Feel (SLG) has been around for quite a while I believe, and if she looks bloody ugly, I do not know how she still can maintain her regulars.

By standards of 3/10 which is ugly like an aunty:

1) You could possibly visit a wrong ML totally.

2) Some bad communication must have happened, I think she can be quite feisty if she wants to.

3) Bro Dreamtilldawn standard can be quite high (as the name implied)

She is a head turner by face looks by my standards, and I pretty much trust my own gauge. I would dare say on the standard of looks of Momo, Huan Huan, previous Clarity, etc so to say. A little less without make up but will not look god damn ugly type.

Blurred pictures does have its advantages and disadvantages working for both sides, the customer and the ML.

Again, a word of fairness only.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Not to defend her in anyway, but as a first time customer to put in a fair word.

Feel (SLG) has been around for quite a while I believe, and if she looks bloody ugly, I do not know how she still can maintain her regulars.

2) Some bad communication must have happened, I think she can be quite feisty if she wants to.

She is a head turner by face looks by my standards, and I pretty much trust my own gauge. I would dare say on the standard of looks of Momo, Huan Huan, previous Clarity, etc so to say. A little less without make up but will not look god damn ugly type.

Blurred pictures does have its advantages and disadvantages working for both sides, the customer and the ML.

Cheers and happy hunting.[/QUOTE]
To bro blu3

I will not argue with you. just go ahead to try. My motive is to help the brothers here to save their Vit M.

I just want to highlight the comments in the her webpage are 80% fake. I have
nothing against the ML.
Old 12-01-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTillDawn View Post

Cheers and happy hunting.
To bro blu3

I will not argue with you. just go ahead to try. My motive is to help the brothers here to save their Vit M.

I just want to highlight the comments in the her webpage are 80% fake. I have
nothing against the ML.[/QUOTE]

Bro, I tried. Recently and gave a fair MR in my opinion.

That's why I comment. Honestly.
Old 12-01-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rotipapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can comment on this ? D cup no blur face.

Too many traps in the current market, better tread carefully.

http://sglonelyguys.com/hui-zi-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1