The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 03-06-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10035 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

I had an ex-colleague.

We went out together. Most of the times, we had very sexual foreplay without the sex.

She is very green and I led and taught her many things about sex. Always short of penetration.

A few months later, she hooked up with another office colleague and married later. From then on, we kept our distance.

Whenever we met in functions, we will looked into each other eyes and acknowledged our secret past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloboy View Post
Im married, lucky my wife there else im fuck up again. Haha. I would nvr forget this.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6292 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Share, share the details with us here leh bro masters just like the others ...thanks
Wah Bro Rickey you still remember me hehe

I did share this before but in another thread. Not much to share. We're just friends at the time. But she did admit that she find me cute and innocent afterward which make her attracted to me, and I did find her sexy with her fair skin and short skirt. Dick already hard and she's already wet. Never imagine. It takes two hand to clap

https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=16...&postcount=339

Que: -

Target: 10,000

Last edited by masters; 03-06-2021 at 09:34 PM.
Old 03-06-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
From my experience, a lot of encounters are timing and luck.

However if you fail to capitalize on it, the chance will slip away.
Agree with u .. many yrs ago I visited a reputable TCM for an old thumb injury , the PRC Milf Doc ask me to go lie down on the bed behind the curtain ... I was puzzled why need to lie down on a bed for thumb injury ??? She kept massaging my thumb n then ask if my 下面 any problem ?? I was really puzzled then she quickly say if I got problem shitting / urinate.. I say no and I felt she wanted maybe fwb but I din take further action cos it’s a reputable TCM
Old 03-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Agree with u .. many yrs ago I visited a reputable TCM for an old thumb injury , the PRC Milf Doc ask me to go lie down on the bed behind the curtain ... I was puzzled why need to lie down on a bed for thumb injury ??? She kept massaging my thumb n then ask if my 下面 any problem ?? I was really puzzled then she quickly say if I got problem shitting / urinate.. I say no and I felt she wanted maybe fwb but I din take further action cos it’s a reputable TCM
I think this might be a case of thinking into it too much.

Since you already said its a reputable TCM, she probably just want to earn more money for your lower body stuff and I don't mean happy ending.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
togato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenClam View Post
This should be a fun read
Seems like it
Old 04-06-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

ontinuing my record keeping....

#27 - A 54 Year Old Menopause Single Mom
Added her in the beginning of Dec 2020.
This is a period where it is quite difficult to get FB as most of them are afraid to meet because of the increased risks of catching the virus.

Chatted with her in English which is not common among the usual PRCs I found using the WeChat nearby feature.
Asked her if she wanted to come to my house for coffee and she declined. - she told me later, not so good to ask a woman to come to the house for the first meet.
Anyway, I asked again after a few days if she wants to meet at a local Asian supermarket? We can do groceries shopping together, then grab a take out or coffee and talk at a park? - she agreed this time.

So I arrived at the supermarket entrance early and waited for her. - she told me later, she actually arrived earlier and was checking me out to see if I am a fat and ugly man, which she will bail out!
I wasn't expecting too much in terms of her look because I noticed from her WeChat ID that she might be born in 1967, meaning she is 54 years old and I am 47.
She arrived and said hi, she didn't look too bad. Slim and in good shape because she is crazy about tennis and plays everyday.

We did our groceries shopping, then grab a sandwich and proceed to a nearby park to eat and talk because restaurants do not allow in-dining at that period of the pandemic.
She hopped into my car and we drove to the nearby park. - she told me later, in the car, I removed my mask and she saw my lips and thinks they are very sexy!
We ate, talked and had a nice walk around the park.

A week later, she asked me if I would like to join her and her daughter and niece for skiing during Christmas day?
I declined because there will be no chance to ons her with the others around.

Fast forward to the day before Christmas eve, she texted me to say her niece and daughter couldn't join her and if I would like to meet her at the hotel in the mountain? There is an extra bed and I don't have to ski with her and can explore that little town in the mountain. - I agreed.

I started driving in the morning of Christmas eve so I would arrive at the hotel and had breakfast with her before she goes for her skiing.
I took a nap after that and explored the surrounding area.

She came back in the late afternoon, took a shower and we walked around looking for a restaurant for dinner.
It was probably -15 degrees Celsius outside, so we decided on dinning in at a Japanese restaurant instead of take out.
After dinner, we went back to the hotel room as it was cold and nothing else to do because of the Covid restrictions.

I was looking for signals and opportunities to attack, but there wasn't and I don't want to be too desperate as well.
The room had 2 queen size bed and we each sleep on one facing each other and talked in the dark.
It was quite late and it seems she was falling asleep, so I thought, not getting lucky after all.

Suddenly, she said she was cold and asked if I want to go over to cuddle with her?
I was over in a flash and cuddled and hugged her from behind.
After 5 minutes, I started my attack protocol and got her all horny and moaning.
Licked her pussy and massage her G-spot and got her all wet! - she told me later she never had a guy who went down on her during the first time.
She asked if I had condom, so I cap on and proceed to missionary position.
Noticed she was rather dry or tight? Fortunately, I had lots of saliva on her pussy as I was licking her.
I did her missionary and doggy for some time but didn't come.

We took a rest and I asked her for a BJ. - she later told me, I was so bold to ask for a BJ the first time we ons!
She obliged, but her BJ skills wasn't very good but it was enjoyable as I was very excited.
I got hard again and this time, I did her raw in missionary.
Maybe, the feeling is better without condom and I felt I was coming.
As I was pulling out, I thought I saw her opening her mouth wide like she wanted me to cum in her mouth? (the room was very dark)
So I moved my dick close to her mouth but she didn't move forward to suck me. I just ejaculated on her chest and some onto her mouth or face.

In the morning, we ate breakfast, check out of the hotel and I drive her to the ski slope before going home. She continued with her skiing till the afternoon before driving home in her car.

Part 2 to be continued.....
Old 04-06-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
A week later, she asked me if I would like to join her and her daughter and niece for skiing during Christmas day?
I declined because there will be no chance to ons her with the others around.
PRC her generation tend to marry young. How old do you think her daughter and niece are? Probably close to 30. May be your future targets.
Old 04-06-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster

Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Part 2 continue....

We became FB after that first session in the mountains.
Mostly, she sleeps over at my house which is 15 minutes drive from her house.
It is usually a Friday or Saturday night.
We would usually watch a movie, talk late into the night, made love, then sleep at 3 or 4 am.
We would wake up late and then she goes for her tennis.

I joined her family's CNY reunion dinner with her extended family and other lunches and activities.

I got to understand her likes and dislikes over a few sessions and is able to get her into repeated orgasm one after another.
She is the first woman I had who can orgasm repeatedly and I know she didn't fake it. - I can feel it and she will some time broke into a sweat.
I remembered one weekend, she cum 4 times in missionary and another 3 time in cowgirl. The next morning, another 3 times.
She said on many occasions that she is having the best sex of her life at 54!
BTW, she had never dated an Asian man before, so I think I am flying the Singapore flag high!
I asked her if I am the best lover? She said cannot make me too cocky!

She is slim and very toned as she plays tennis everyday.
The only bummer is she is almost flat chested or small A cup.
But her nipples are very sensitive and she would ask me to bite hard with my teeth. - I was so afraid of hurting her.
I knew from other FBs that the nipples are to be treated gently but she is different and likes to be bitten quite hard.

During the second session, I also learned that she is menopause and I could CIP. That is always the best feeling, raw and shoot inside.
The downside is that she is very dry even when aroused and horny.
We overcame that with KY gel and although it is a bit sian to stop and apply the gel, but it works well and makes the intercourse much better.

Her BJ is pathetic but she is very willing to please and even ask me to teach her. Her skills are getting better slowly.
I can never cum with BJ and sometimes when I couldn't cum and she had cum multiple times, I would PCC while she suck on my balls, then when I am about to cum, she took over and CIM.
She is the only FB I have here at the moment as it is still on-going.

That's all 27 of my ons over the past 6 years since I learned the art of "Bonking WeChat Ladies" from bro Steelshaft.
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=319934

Will add on to my hit list as new girls gets pampered by me.
Old 04-06-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
PRC her generation tend to marry young. How old do you think her daughter and niece are? Probably close to 30. May be your future targets.
She had been living here for 30+ years and is quite Americanized.
Her daughter is 22 and in University now. She is mixed blood, a bit plumb because of the American diet and lifestyle.
Her niece is 21 and very beautiful! Both parents are Chinese Americans. She is also in University.

Absolutely no chance on both of them...
Old 04-06-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
I think this might be a case of thinking into it too much.

Since you already said its a reputable TCM, she probably just want to earn more money for your lower body stuff and I don't mean happy ending.
At first before asking me lie down on the bed , she also asked if I am married, and also after I replied no issues with shitting / urinating , she still continue to massage my thumb ...
Old 04-06-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
W4lk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good shares bro Neoguri, thanks!
Old 04-06-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1716 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41885 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
hahaha....thanks bros....i was slow to react to your assists!

woke up and realized it was just a fantasy :P
Upped u back bro Thxs

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32855221
Old 05-06-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Part 2 continue....

Will add on to my hit list as new girls gets pampered by me.
Bro Neoguri,
Thank you for taking the time to write. I also had a 55 years old indo lady but good thing is she's menopause but not dry.

There's another from JB, but though we had a lot of phone and WhatsApp sex, but haven't meet yet to actual fuck. She keeps telling me when meet don't need condom and can cip.

But then for STD sake (cuz I have past incidences too) I usually will put on unless it's the 2 maids that come over to clean my place every weekend.

Sigh, wish I kept a log book.
Old 06-06-2021, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
But then for STD sake (cuz I have past incidences too) I usually will put on unless it's the 2 maids that come over to clean my place every weekend.
Sigh, wish I kept a log book.
Actually it is very risky to not use condom with anyone you don't know well.
I used to be very strict with condom use. - my #5 ons in Singapore, a kindergarten Chinese teacher, took off my condom during our first time and I was so stressed and disturbed, I didn't really enjoyed the session because of that.
She couldn't get pregnant but who's knows how many guys she had been with?

My mistress (history liao) #3 ons also removed my condom after the first few sessions and I was also pretty stressed up.
But as I know she only had her husband before, so the risk of STD is low. The risk is more like not wanting to get her pregnant.
The first time she BJ me, she was examining my dick really closely like a doctor and asked me questions about what were the little tiny dots etc....
She also smelled my dick and only when she is assured of my good hygiene, then she proceed with the BJ.
Actually I didn't know she wanted to give me a BJ, so it was a nice surprise.
We only went raw a few sessions after that because she always had a feeling of "火辣辣" after our sessions and was wondering if it is because of the condom?

Real life story about STDs.....
My buddy in Singapore who had 2 regular FBs and got BBBJ from multiple other women at the same time.
One of her regular FB recently had CCB and went to see a doctor.
The diagnosis was Trichomoniasis which was easily treated with a prescription of cheap antibiotics.
His FB was adamant that she got the STD from him and he also had to take the antibiotics too.
The question here is who was the originator?
His other FB whom he was fucking at the same time didn't have it.
Assuming both FBs didn't have any recent men, then the STD must be from BBBJs he got from the other women?

A recent chat I had from Shanghai.
She is 33 and very good looking from her pics. - Anyway don't believe 100% because beauty cam App now can make me look like 20 years ago too.
She was confiding in me one night that she was very angry and sad.
I probe a bit more and she said she broke off with her BF because he had Gonorrhea "淋病"
Fortunately, she tested negative.
I asked and she said she just know that BF for 2 months!
That kinda confirmed my thoughts and experience that it is really easy to get ons in China, especially Shanghai and Shenzhen.
The lessons here is that, don't ever go raw with ons you find in China unless you are very sure of her history. - but you could never trust what they told you, because I also tell all my ons, they were only the 3rd women in my life!
Old 06-06-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Actually it is very risky to not use condom with anyone you don't know well.

The lessons here is that, don't ever go raw with ons you find in China unless you are very sure of her history. - but you could never trust what they told you, because I also tell all my ons, they were only the 3rd women in my life!
Yes sir! Instructions very clear sir!

That said, travelling to china for 5 years of work I never had a china girl. Cuz somehow just didn't like them and their manipulative ways.

Ended up, had a china student here in Singapore instead and she was already a citizen by the time we were together. 😅😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1