The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 22-03-2012, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Anyone tried princess Shan Shan yet? How's she?
Old 22-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Oh.. sometime you need to remind her 2-3times. She is busy.
I already booked her next week and she already confirmed my request
yes bro.i confirmed with her last week. ask me to remind her on tues.. end up until now still no reply yet. I called her also no ans..

sian..
Old 22-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
yes bro.i confirmed with her last week. ask me to remind her on tues.. end up until now still no reply yet. I called her also no ans..

sian..
What did you request her, bro? Did you request her that she has not convenient with?

so far she reply me every day and every question. we chatted abt 5-7 sms daily.
Old 22-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Cajsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

​Cajsam journey .... Part 4

The room was slightly lit up by one lamp at the far right corner. Mistress M was seated at the edge of the bed, an motion me to come to her. She was wearing a lace black nightie and kneel high boots. She was pretty and had a stern firm look. I could see her voluptuous breast and her pink nipple protruding onto her black lace nightie. She took hold of my cock. “Why is this not hard?” I was caught by surprised and didn't know what to say. “I want this hard for me all the time... Do you understand.” and she slap my cock a few times. All I could say was “Yes Mistress”. The slapping had an immediate effect as I felt my cock stand to attention at her command. Funny how I was reacting to the cock slapping. Mistress M smiled knowing the reaction that she has on my now hard cock.​

I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen and felt to the floor. Mistress M forced her boots on my head pressing down. The sharp pain that I felt was Mistress M punching me in my abdomen. “My slave MUST always be on the floor and never stand in my presence... Do you understand”. That was clear and a lesson I will always remember. A slaves place is on the floor beside his mistress feet. She lessens the pressure of her boots on my head and commanded “Remove my boots and worship my feet, my worthless slave. Show me what you were born to do”.

​I struggled on my knees and started to remove mistress M lovely boots. Taking my time to remove her right boots and stealing a kiss on the boots ever so often. With the right boots removed and neatly placed along the bed, I started to worship my mistress foot, licking and sucking her lovely toes, all five lovely toes was given the full mouth and tongue licking. It was lovely and I could see from my mistress smile that she was pleased with her slave. After all, I had lots of experience in this area, at a early stage in my live. That will be another story to tell on how I came to be so submissive and where I learn the art of foot worship.

​Fully satisfied that I had done my duty on my mistress right foot, i then proceeded to remove her left boots. Her right foot started playing footsie with my now hard erect cock. Her right foot was twirling my cock round and she skillfully massage my cock head with her toes, as I continued to pay tribute and worship her left foot, sucking and licking to my heavenly delight. She pushed her foot into my mouth gagging it and I saviour her foot as my tougue continued to taste her foot in my mouth. She was fucking my mouth with her left foot and toying with my hard erect cock with her right foot. Suddenly she stopped. I looked into her eyes for the reason why had she suddenly stopped!!!

​ "What is that on my right foot! Slave" she shouted and I looked down and I could see my pre cum on her foot... That happens when I get excited especially when my mistress had her feet playing footsie with my cock. Before I could reply, she raised her right foot into my face and commanded "CLEAN IT ALL UP!" 

​Without hesitation, I started licking up the pre cum from her right foot ensuring that my mistress foot would be totally clean. The pre cum was a familiar taste to me as I had in my tender age been exposed to this...

​It was in my tender age , during my senior student days in college, ....... To be continued...
Old 22-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
$238 abit costly. Should cut down to $150-$200 instead. I yet to try
Old 22-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 18
SubmissiveLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmissiveLove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
The beautiful and elegance Princess Shan Shan has arrived here.
I am sure you enjoyed the experience with her as I certainly did
when I paid her a tribute few days ago.
She is really a beautiful and a sexy princess and smell real good! She knows how to play with your senses.
I was totally in submission to her.
Brothers who wished to be her slave can pm me and will send you her details and her pictures.
Old 22-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
yes agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissiveLove View Post
She is really a beautiful and a sexy princess and smell real good! She knows how to play with your senses.
Brothers who wished to be her slave can pm me and will send you her details and her pictures.
Bro can convince her to have one hour session option?
Old 22-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissiveLove View Post
Bro SubmissiveLove, thanks for sharing with us this lobang! I have upped your points. I have met up with Princess Shan Shan and I am one happy customer

I will post my FR on her shortly. In the meantime, I hope you are ok with me sharing with the other Bros the lovely pair of black thigh high boots she wore for my session.

Old 22-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
Bro d2pre, $238 is for 2 hours inclusive of her room. For Bros who do not like/want to be seen going to Budget Hotels, this arrangement is discreet. Comparing to the rate of $200 per hour for most dominatrix and $50 dungeon charge, Princess Shan Shan is a steal!
Old 22-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
had a good session with Shana from ray lee's pinoy stable.

i personally didn't do bdsm with her, just supply to my kinks; but this heavy set pinoy said she is quite keen to domme any brothers. My take is that she is pretty dominant, experienced, big bosoms and strong legs.

she is keen to golden shower anyone and even said has BOOTS and will be happy to kick anyone in the Balls and get slaves to worship her feet.
Bro Nara, thanks for your sharing! However, I am more into slimmer ladies/dominatrix. You see, I like to be trampled in my balls with the ladies wearing boots so if they are too heavy, I (meaning my balls) cannot take their weight.

As for the boots, I only like thigh high/knee high ones. Ankle boots (also known as booties) do not turn me on as much. I have a really hard time in Sillypore with this criteria of mine.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post
I think Mistresses flying kite is not uncommon. Sorry to hear abt bro experience on Keiko. I've also been trying to fix an appointment with Mistress Suniya since mid-February, proposing my date and time. She say ok initially then now keep changing and pushing back my slots to fit in other slaves, until I can't get a timing with her anymore. Very unprofessional of her to do that. She even has the cheek to tell me to reply her fast about her change of timing on me as her other slaves are waiting for her reply! Oh well, no loss about not serving her.
Bro divinewind, I guess if your schedule is flexible enough and given sufficient notice, you will not mind shifting your session so that the dominatrix is able to maximise her time here in Sillypore. However, taking the customer for granted (particularly repeat customers) by shifting the appointment one too many times speaks volume of how much she thinks of you. I shudder to think how much enjoyment you will get from such a session.

As I mentioned before, between time and money, time is always more important to me. Hence if I arrange to meet a dominatrix and I got flown kite, I lament the loss time. Furthermore, I enjoy the anticipation of meeting the dominatrix and if it does not happen, I get rather disappointed.

Last edited by robertchua; 22-03-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old 22-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post

They're here for maximum $$$ mah. each of us are but one of the poor pathetic sluts to them. worse, i guess most of us agree to be bullied to change timing. that's how she can move "us" around.

trying mistress shanshan next
Bro Nara, that is why I prefer local dominatrix instead of overseas ones in general. However, there are good overseas dominatrix around. I have pleasant experiences with Mistress Synee (Thailand) and Mistress Sayako (USA). I cannot say the same for Thaidomina - they totally ignored my email despite them informing me about their visit.

As for Princess Shan Shan, you will be happy to know she responds to her sms promptly and politely. It is such a pleasure dealing with her.
Old 22-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdome View Post
Bro can convince her to have one hour session option?
Bro fdome, I think one reason why Princess Shan Shan prefers two hour sessions is she has limited free time and it is easier for her to arrange clients on a two-hour session basis. Let us not forget she is using her own place to conduct the sessions.

I know this may sound silly but she provides a big, nice and fluffy towel for her clients before and after the session. This is a big plus point for me.

Anyway, if you met up with her and you get along with her, you can suggest having one hour sessions in future with the condition you patronize her more often. I am pretty sure she will oblige.
Old 23-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 20
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a session with Keiko yesterday. It was the best session I ever had with a dominatrix be it local or overseas.

She was totally in control from start to finish (well that's expected of her anyway). Her tease, orgasm control, sensual touch (footjob btw) and her love for dominating is simply top notch.

The fact that she is half Japanese probably made the session somewhat a novelty too because you don't get a Japanese lady to dominate you that very often. Yes she is not a fake and I've seen her ID and her real name (which I won't reveal).

Please do yourself a favour for all BDSM lovers and give her a try. You won't regret it.
Old 23-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can princess shan Shan speak English? Or is the entire session in Chinese? Is she strict and domineering? Does she allow body worship
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1