The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
very smart clever...SGM jiu si SGM...

Oh many thank for your kind words my Great Mighty Transcended Being, all bow down in your godly presence.........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-07-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how you know ha...must be u saw b4...

No lah he chak me only lah he caught me holding a big plastic bag full of those waste newspaper & trash that I have been scavenging from the streets to resell mah....... so malu......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-07-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
shhhshhh...
big brother was nice enough to let me chiong with him a few times..
even a xmas eve time too!

But then after that you abandoned me liao....so sad......huhuhuhu........

Cheerios..........SS08 ^_^
Old 07-07-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
just make sure find the right person...the medium not important?
do u think so

The medium is the most important , wait you are trying to conduct seances to contact your long lost girlfriends then the medium is those half-fark one anyhow connect you with those from the "Ring" or those Poltergeist movies leh

Cheerios.......SS)* ^_^
Old 07-07-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
so you saw big bro carried bags of Dongs ha...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Serious ah? I thought only saw Vietkieus bought houses with bags of cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
No lah he chak me only lah he caught me holding a big plastic bag full of those waste newspaper & trash that I have been scavenging from the streets to resell mah....... so malu......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Pai-say pai-say to have given everybody the wrong impression.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-07-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
sometimes when people don't have time to hunt or KC, more straightforward to find such..
so its just different market segment.

Correct lah thats the seasoned statement to make

Different folks different strokes

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-07-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
ermm..I cannot say where he keeps the bags though..

Shhhh dun tell them about the trash recycling centre which I went......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shhhhhhh.................... why you pichak my lobang like that......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
picah long ago lah...the bag you guarded heavily often...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh no another cryptic post from the Mighty One??????? from chickens to roti prata in the flip of an eyelid

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
u like to wear flip flop lah...

Old 07-07-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ermmm actually not even tokking about myself leh so how to win leh????

Even if win also no use cos you going to offer me roti pratas liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
din know you challenge prata walla for ownership...

Old 07-07-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
see my previous post...

Old 07-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pai-say pai-say to have given everybody the wrong impression.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
huh...flipping prata is an art...SGM jiu si SGM...

Old 07-07-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ermm..I cannot say where he keeps the bags though..
Quote:
Shhhh dun tell them about the trash recycling centre which I went......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Pirates of the Saigon - Dead Man Tells No Tales.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 07-07-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

Jialat -future no more Viet pussies...

__________________________________________________ _____

Why women in southern Vietnam are having fewer children

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 07/07/2017 11:21 GMT + 7

As northern Vietnam grapples with high fertility rates, the opposite problem is faced by the country’s southern provinces and cities, where more and more women are reluctant to have children.

Ho Chi Minh City’s total fertility rate (TFR) – the average number of children born per woman – was 1.45 children per woman in 2015, according to Pham Thi My Le, deputy manager of the municipal Population and Family Planning Branch.

That number is remarkably low considering Vietnam’s replacement fertility rate, the TFR needed for a country’s population to exactly replace itself from one generation to the next without migration is 2.10, Le said.

The situation is similar across southern Vietnam, with the TFRs in the Mekong Delta and southeastern regions falling short at 1.9 and 1.8 children per woman, respectively, according to Nguyen Van Tan, deputy director general of the General Office for Population and Family Planning.

continue to read here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/41922/...fewer-children

Old 07-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

i see a lot of ads on using vietnam cupid, anyone really use that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1