The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Kanasai lah, this means all my early morning flights will sure kena rescheduled liao......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
early morning flights will be heavy loaded...that is changi traffic heavy...reach HCM circle burn more fuel till permission to land given...

at least 3 to 4 flights depart around 7am from singapore to hcm...coupled with Vietnam domestic flights...we have a packed busy single runway airport till March 2018...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 11-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You got me there, wat the fish is prata walla???? name of a prata stall???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
I prefer the phrase, Wat the fuck then the use of replacement word in polite language
Old 12-07-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
best to retire and no more work or biz...

If I retire means have to sit at the roadside with a bowl looking very miserable & hoping for people's generosity liao.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 12-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also hand it to you...tcss at best here...

Well I am almost good for nothing but lucky still good at tok cok

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-07-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
prata walla is a franchise stall selling pratas in shopping centers...

http://pratawala.com/locateus.html

So clever, prata chain you also know.....I simi sai also blur like fark....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 12-07-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha...today you like wearing flip flop again...

Looks like the latest fetish for Transcended Beings is sandals nowadays

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-07-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
how come you so smart and clever...you can see the future...

Thanks for your kind words but actually I am tokking about what is happening now/currently

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-07-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro seabass must had long time absent from Wet nam...

Quite dangerous to swim to Wetnam now cos need to pass thru Spratly Islands which many cuntries are fighting over and 1 particular cuntry already arrogantly built their own airstrip and military installation on one of them liao.....

Its like going to a public park and then build your own house and fence and declaring to the whole world that it now belongs to you liao cos you are damn tua pai and tua kee

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-07-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
early morning flights will be heavy loaded...that is changi traffic heavy...reach HCM circle burn more fuel till permission to land given...

at least 3 to 4 flights depart around 7am from singapore to hcm...coupled with Vietnam domestic flights...we have a packed busy single runway airport till March 2018...

This is why the overall infrastructure planning already failed big time, if you already knows the current capacity is overloaded and wants to alleviate the under-capacity, why close one airstrip when 2 already cannot handle......really a no brainer

Sinkie is one goot example, when in the planning stage for T5, they already start to build the 3rd runway BEFORE the concept for T5 even come out yet , and not to built T5 first and the runway later

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-07-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
I prefer the phrase, Wat the fuck then the use of replacement word in polite language

Cumming from a fishy species, I can fully understand your concern...... pardon me for my insensitiveness......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If I retire means have to sit at the roadside with a bowl looking very miserable & hoping for people's generosity liao.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Ok ok u goot at tok cok....

may zap and remove post

Old 12-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well I am almost good for nothing but lucky still good at tok cok

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Grade A+...alwya top scorer...

may zap and remove post

Old 12-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
So clever, prata chain you also know.....I simi sai also blur like fark....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Besides airport and bia om...you overseas...where u go in this pi sai land...

may zap and remove post

Old 12-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your kind words but actually I am tokking about what is happening now/currently

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Flippjng prata again...

may zap and remove post

Old 12-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quite dangerous to swim to Wetnam now cos need to pass thru Spratly Islands which many cuntries are fighting over and 1 particular cuntry already arrogantly built their own airstrip and military installation on one of them liao.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Tot they engaged your services...

may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1