The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
No I mean your sentence, you asked me "tot they engaged your services?" so I ask you whom are you referring to that engaged my services mah....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
so did you...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 14-07-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ermmmm I see beyond his post, he posted "Vietnam Bikini Airline" and then asked who flew before so his ultimate aim is to find out if there are really bikini-clad attendants on that airline tio bo??? you think he is really interested to know whom have flew on that airline before ah??? if any of us replied "yes" then he will asked you next "so is there really bikini-clad attendants?"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
what a person thinks is his problem...what is the reality in this world is the truth...

So I just answered the truth...^^

may zap and remove post

Old 14-07-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
guysbig is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Bros,

Anyone try before? Hahahaha

Vietnam Bikini Airline!

https://nextshark.com/vietjet-air-ng...o-billionaire/

*****Anna Spa - young n good n cheap !
So 110, Duong so 2, cu Xua do Thanh , phuong 4, q3, hcm ! *****
Old 15-07-2017, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
focaccia is Cool - loads of Potential

I am now at HCM with a friend but not sure where to go to have some massage n fun. Can intro???

Wechat got lots of girls message, avg usd50. Usd50 is market rate for everything or got to pay extra for special service?

Any drinking place can see sexy pretty girls?
Old 15-07-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who??? Seabass??? Wetnam???? ICC in Hague??? Cheena???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
I swim solo one. Bro H88 is scandalous to suggest I engage your services. What services do you offer? Care to share

Been to places the devil scared to tread, ah Tiong's tua kee on fake island don't scare me la. Waiting for their carriers to break into halves then laugh me die
Old 16-07-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tkc1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by focaccia View Post
I am now at HCM with a friend but not sure where to go to have some massage n fun. Can intro???

Wechat got lots of girls message, avg usd50. Usd50 is market rate for everything or got to pay extra for special service?

I keep getting text on wechat. I don't trust. Has anyone tried? Will they take money and call police? Will they steal your stuff? In HCM now.
Old 16-07-2017, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TruthxLies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would be going to HCM in a few days time. Anywhere nice to drink with girls?
Old 16-07-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Vietnam climbs to seventh worldwide for number of Facebook users: report

By Ha Phuong July 16, 2017 | 11:10 am GMT+7

With a 40 percent jump in the number of users this year, it's safe to say the Vietnamese 'like' Facebook.

Vietnam has around 64 million Facebook users, accounting for 3 percent of global Facebookers, according to a July report released by We Are Social, a social media marketing and advertising agency.

The country has surpassed Thailand and Turkey from the previous report released in January to secure seventh spot. In just six months, the number of Vietnamese active users has increased by 40 percent.

Ho Chi Minh City was also named in top 10 cities globally having most Facebookers, with 14 million users.

More than half of the Vietnamese population of nearly 92 million have access to the internet, and people spend more than two hours each day on average on the social media network, said the report.

Topping the list was India, with 241 million users, having overtaken the U.S. for the first time.

Facebook reached the 2 billion mark last June.

Mark Zuckerberg has highlighted his new mission: not just connecting people, but helping them find common ground.

may zap and remove post

Old 16-07-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Tropical storm Talas bearing down on central Vietnam

By Pham Huong July 16, 2017 | 12:38 pm GMT+7

The second storm of the season is gaining in strength and is set to hit at around 4 a.m. Monday.

Tropical Storm Talas is forecast to hit Vietnam's central provinces of Thanh Hoa and Ha Tinh in the early hours of Monday morning, Hoang Duc Cuong, director of the National Hydro-Meteorological Forecasting Center, told local media Sunday.

Talas, the second storm of the season, was battering China's Hainan Island at 7 a.m. Sunday, about 410 kilometers (255 miles) from the southeast coast of Thanh Hoa to Ha Tinh, with wind speeds reaching 90 kilometers per hour.

Heavy downpours are expected to hit Hanoi and other northern and coastal provinces, while rough seas and strong winds are also forecast off the coast.

The first tropical storm of 2017 formed last month in the South China Sea, known as the East Sea in Vietnam, and made landfall in China.

Weather forecasters in Vietnam are predicting a particularly stormy typhoon season this year, with 13-15 typhoons and tropical depressions expected to develop over the East Sea. Three to four are likely to make landfall in central Vietnam.

Last year, 10 typhoons and tropical depressions developed over the East Sea, four of which hit Vietnam's mainland.

may zap and remove post

Old 17-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
so did you...

All others know I blur like fark simi sai also dunno so I do not think anybody will dare to engage for watsoever services

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-07-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
what a person thinks is his problem...what is the reality in this world is the truth...

So I just answered the truth...^^

Ermmm I think you meant to say you answered the implicit/direct question, and not simply the truth as this implies that I or others may not have answered truthfully cos I may not have replied the implicit/direct question posted but I am still replying the truth too

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-07-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guysbig View Post
*****Anna Spa - young n good n cheap !
So 110, Duong so 2, cu Xua do Thanh , phuong 4, q3, hcm ! *****

Seems that you posted this in other wetnam threads too, care to share more on what is so interesting about this joint???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-07-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by focaccia View Post

Massage go to well known touristy places like Dai nam & Vien Dong for your fix as safer for newbies

That wechat price is actually for full services included (ST) but be careful of "bait & switch" techniques and also your valuables/belongings

Drinking places you can go to those bars/pubs in Bui Vien @D1.

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-07-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
I swim solo one. Bro H88 is scandalous to suggest I engage your services. What services do you offer? Care to share

Been to places the devil scared to tread, ah Tiong's tua kee on fake island don't scare me la. Waiting for their carriers to break into halves then laugh me die

H88 is suaning me so dun take it to heart I only can bring people to Horland......

To be extremely frank with you I also had the very same thought the moment they claimed that they have managed to built (a.k.a. reverse-engineered from......) their own aircraft carrier

Cheeros.....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-07-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkc1 View Post
I keep getting text on wechat. I don't trust. Has anyone tried? Will they take money and call police? Will they steal your stuff? In HCM now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthxLies View Post
Would be going to HCM in a few days time. Anywhere nice to drink with girls?
Quote:
Massage go to well known touristy places like Dai nam & Vien Dong for your fix as safer for newbies

That wechat price is actually for full services included (ST) but be careful of "bait & switch" techniques and also your valuables/belongings

Drinking places you can go to those bars/pubs in Bui Vien @D1.

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Please see above post

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1