The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-12-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Ok i be whacking her gao gao tmr, and if her backdoor opens it opens hehe no point arguing cos if a gal is willing to try then she is willing. Don't think i be sharing her ctc now until i have tasted every part. But i take note future cos you never know.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 12
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Manage to get a pinoy maid to go hotel for 150. Her name is michele chua.Anyone engaged her before?
Old 05-12-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharknado View Post
Ok i be whacking her gao gao tmr, and if her backdoor opens it opens hehe no point arguing cos if a gal is willing to try then she is willing. Don't think i be sharing her ctc now until i have tasted every part. But i take note future cos you never know.
Bro, tonight drink chicken essence n rest early, tomorrow sure u can make her scream
Old 05-12-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Michelle chua sound like a local girl chinese lol.u sure is pinay?
Old 06-12-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Manage to get a pinoy maid to go hotel for 150. Her name is michele chua.Anyone engaged her before?
From skout? Overprice
Old 06-12-2020, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Flupp87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first time meeting this maid I have been chatting on Badoo for awhile tomorrow. Any bros have advice on how to pop the golden question? Should I even try to bring her to hotel tomorrow?

Sharing some photo of her too in case some bros know her and can give some background check ��

Old 06-12-2020, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 13
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone know her? From timah
Old 06-12-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flupp87 View Post
My first time meeting this maid I have been chatting on Badoo for awhile tomorrow. Any bros have advice on how to pop the golden question? Should I even try to bring her to hotel tomorrow?

Sharing some photo of her too in case some bros know her and can give some background check ��

They are maids, no need ask. They are in badoo apps also to get man to enjoy sex. If u ask, high chance u will not get to screw. just treat her nicely, joke make her feel comfortable and then head straight to hotel. Politely ask for her wp, check in and enjoy your bonking. Please wear protection, maids don't like use protection.

If u don't bring her to hotel, other will bring at first meetup. Don't be silly thinking badoo is really abt making friends. These maids also use badoo to get sex only. Making friends is just an excuse.
Old 06-12-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
kicassology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As I’m typing this, I just ended my first and last session with a DH. I think I’ll leave this scene here for other bros as I honestly feel it’s not my thing. I appreciate all the help bros out there has given me. Gives me perspective. Can always count on you guys!
Old 06-12-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
drbear39 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicassology View Post
As I’m typing this, I just ended my first and last session with a DH. I think I’ll leave this scene here for other bros as I honestly feel it’s not my thing. I appreciate all the help bros out there has given me. Gives me perspective. Can always count on you guys!
Haha, what bad experience u had bro?
Share Lah
Old 06-12-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 13
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
How’s your session bro? U prefer bonking local gals? Hehe like that can have your DH contact?
Old 06-12-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, is it they have smelly pussy? Hope u can come back to the scene one day.
Old 06-12-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 15
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machupichu View Post
Upped you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Bro.. kindly share her ctc..she looks hot!
Upped you for exchange.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20508 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machupichu View Post
Upped you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
How’s your session bro? U prefer bonking local gals? Hehe like that can have your DH contact?
Ups You 2 Bro’s

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 07-12-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1400 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Can I ask bros here how do you guys maintain 2 session over 1 day? I got lucky last weekend and got 3 contacts, 1 paid one on Sat, and 1 regular on Sunday morning and 1 new hook up in Sunday afternoon.

I was over-exerted and the last session on Sunday Afternoon was shag, I was keen to impress but i just couldn’t cum. Sort of run dry already. I hope she still want to meet next week, but she keep saying i must be fucking too many girls already, she don’t like.

Any bros here got remedy or special diet to recommend? I’m already 40+ so physically not the best.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1