The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2007, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 20
SDMM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSDMM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Yo bros

Can anyone recommend which house have full size mirrors on the walls
I remember one at weesterhout but forgot the house number

Thanks in advace
Old 22-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMM View Post
u can try WH8
Old 22-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 21
Dell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi SDMM

WH10 my favourite house, also have.
Old 22-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!

L8H66E G22 Joy 21

Tits: Cup B
Nicely Shaved pussy
Very Nice PINK nipple
Attitude: 8/10
Old 24-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
intrigue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Brudders,

Just came back from L18H40G5.

Face: 7
Body: 7.5
Boobs: C( Enahanced)
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 7
GFE:9
RTF: Yes

I can be considered a very strict valuer. But trust me, you will not disagree with me on this great valuable gem.
Old 25-10-2007, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
RealHit is Cool - loads of Potential

wow bro brian din notice u got her so eaRly, well b4 i tried her today b4 i saw ur post, anyway here's my FR on her. body wise great looking shape. breast was a nice hold i can tell u but service wise not too keen, SOP nia wash n was keeping herself distance during the whole course. No gf feel just like her looks thou but normal sop bonk, no special skills nor servicing. Overall i'll say 5/10.
Old 25-10-2007, 02:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!

Hi Bro RealHit,

Well...I find her <<G22>> service overall not bad!

FR on : L8H66E G19 Jai 28

Tits: Cup 34B
Neat pussy
Dark brown nipple
Attitude: 7/10
ORD: April 08'
Old 25-10-2007, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 18
ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealHit View Post
wow bro brian din notice u got her so eaRly, well b4 i tried her today b4 i saw ur post, anyway here's my FR on her. body wise great looking shape. breast was a nice hold i can tell u but service wise not too keen, SOP nia wash n was keeping herself distance during the whole course. No gf feel just like her looks thou but normal sop bonk, no special skills nor servicing. Overall i'll say 5/10.
ya bro i totally agree with you tat her service is not that good, What i like about her is her slutty face and her body with nice round boobs and pink nipples. The first time i tried her is not that good but after few times later much better. I can say that wat attracts bro to bonk her is her looks but not her service.
Old 25-10-2007, 07:00 AM
Samster

ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yo bros

Thanks in advace
Bro, I have personally tried few times in WH House no. 8 with my favourite girl 99 from that house. From what i know, my favourite girl no. 99 's room have mirror on the ceiling. You can look at ur own actions while bonking with the reflections from the mirror on top of the ceiling.

Hope that will solve ur question

Pls up my points if u can
Old 25-10-2007, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yo bros

Thanks in advace
Bro, I have personally tried few times in WH House no. 8 with my favourite girl 99 from that house. From what i know, my favourite girl no. 99 's room have mirror on the ceiling. You can look at ur own actions while bonking with the reflections from the mirror on top of the ceiling.

Hope that will solve ur question

Pls up my points if u can
Old 25-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
RealHit is Cool - loads of Potential

well, totally agree with u bro ReCaro, her slutty face do attracts my weakest link, wanted to look for Tae G1 but she went back. But 66E do have some of the fairest and sluttish WG on tbh that is the prob why i always go back
Old 26-10-2007, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

Hi all,

here's a short FR on L8H66gG88

Face: 6/10
Boobs: B+ cup? though a little stiff...
FJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 7.5 / 10

Basically it was pretty okay, a standard catbath, followed by BBBJ. I didn't want to cum too early, as I haven't cum in a while. So I sat her up and started to suck on her nipples.

After a while, we started to french like lovers, not too bad, quite like it.

Then we proceeded to FJ. still pretty alrite, missionary, doggy, cow girl... I den ask her for CIM, at first she said no, but after grinding a little bit and ask her again, and YES! She said okay.

Oh yah, she was naturally wet, didn't need the KY jelly, that was what impressed me lar.

Up my points if you like my FR lar.

Cheers!
Old 26-10-2007, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hornyguy26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,

im new here.This is my 1st Fr posting here if anything wrong pls correct me thanks.

Here come my posting start. Last 2 week i feel horny so go to GL L8H66gG78 but heard that OKT said she is going home so i take G11 if im no wrong this 2 gals is the Ang Pai of the house is it? When i reach there this just finish her job & having her dinner i think, is ard 9pm++ ba then the OKT told me to wait a while. After she finish her dinner she bring me to her room. WE take off our cloth then go to bathroom to wash just washing nth happen no bj. i feel weird how come no bj she just washing for me only??? after finish our washing i waiting her on the bed. She finish her washing then coming to me & ask me wanna use cd when BJ?? she tell me that she just finish her dinner that she eat some chilli so if didnt use cd for bj my didi will hot hahaha... i tell her nvm just try. then we begin our bj walao rally hot man after 2min of bj i feel cant tahan anymore told her to cap me then we start our fj. she ride me on top , i saw her face look like she was enjoy the fj . after few min while she ride on me i feel i gonna cum liao then i tell her ride me faster baby. WOW!!!! nice ride . i was cummed when she riding me faster game over!!! after that she asking for 2nd time wow!!! i tell her i cant already cos my didi totally die maybe because of the chilli make my didi very hot so cant do it anymore. Then she just lye down toward to me then i just hug her wow just like my gf sia. my gf always like that after finish fj. wooo......... shiok!!! then we go to wash. GAME OVER.

Face : 8/10
BJ : 6/10 ( maybe if b'cos she just finish her dinner so not so good)
body : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : 7/10
RTF : will try again see her service will better or not.
Old 28-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
expressDefrost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

longtime no post fr, here it goes. just went bonking with my buddies last night to L18 last house ,diagonal oppo H54
i took Girl 11 , name cant remember liao, service was very sop or lacking of it, very restrictive and almost everything cannot and show u black face..i think it just a shower+ fuck + shower style.. what a waste of my money
my buddy took girl 18 , also lousy he say.. very rush and only lie there like a corpse while she do her thing

lousy girls , another time then.. time to hunt for new meat

Last edited by expressDefrost; 28-10-2007 at 11:03 AM. Reason: .......
Old 09-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 19
Driftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros,

Wanna share FR wif u guys.

Ydae aft partying went dw to L18 ard 345am, left wif nt much option for tat timing. Choose L18H14. Went in wif 1 fren n saw 4 left in the tank.
The okt called us to each take 2 gals so they can close shop for the day liao.

Didn't listen to him n took g138. Her name is moy fm bangkok. Soso look. Went into the room n sop went for shower. She really shower me very clean, took quite awhile on the shower part. She used a shower gel product on my dick n is very cool. Like peppermint feeling. Trying to noe wat tat but in thai langague.

Once shower all done, rest on bed n ready for action.
Catbath n bj was short but fj very acommodating, tried various position.
Overall quite pleased wif the service.

Below is the rating.

G138 Moy
Look: 6/10
Body: 7/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10

Look
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1