The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Areallyzara, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, CHANEL, Claire, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn

Old 04-10-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeburger View Post
anyone tried the girls that offers massage+fj for $255?

heard that they actively delete any FRs on their thread.
There is a very small amount of honest FLs in this section and you could use 1 hand to count.
The rest are just rubbish.
Pictures also scam and age also lie yet want to charge so high.
Old 04-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 7
Romantijoey has much to be proud ofRomantijoey has much to be proud ofRomantijoey has much to be proud ofRomantijoey has much to be proud ofRomantijoey has much to be proud ofRomantijoey has much to be proud ofRomantijoey has much to be proud ofRomantijoey has much to be proud of
Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
anyone tried the girls that offers massage+fj for $255?

heard that they actively delete any FRs on their thread.

Let me refresh your memory , This is an FR from you for Ivy , 1 of the $255 girls.

Quote:
Booked a slot with ivy on monday. Location is quite central but be aware that it's quite a walk from the nearest mrt station. Location is also quite discreet. Other than that, i give this fuck 8/10. Will rtm once my salary comes in.
You tried Ivy , 1 of the $255 Girls and asked this question?

What are you trying to say by say the girls delete FR , You heard from Who?

Unless you have proof , you are just spreading untrue story.
Old 04-10-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 13
handsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantijoey View Post
Let me refresh your memory , This is an FR from you for Ivy , 1 of the $255 girls.

Lol, I can’t seem to make out what you wrote. Can make it bigger?

Friend, why so triggered? This is a forum, no? Everything we say here might or might not be true. You don’t find it fishy that only one thread got many frs?
Old 04-10-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Romantijoey has much to be proud ofRomantijoey has much to be proud ofRomantijoey has much to be proud ofRomantijoey has much to be proud ofRomantijoey has much to be proud ofRomantijoey has much to be proud ofRomantijoey has much to be proud ofRomantijoey has much to be proud of
Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:

Friend, why so triggered? This is a forum, no? Everything we say here might or might not be true. You don’t find it fishy that only one thread got many frs?
Make it bigger at your request

Yes , this is forum to discuss , but what you said is Untrue & who the source that told you , FR was deleted ?

Too many FR , you ppl find it fishy , No FR you ppl think otherwise

Remember you write FR for Ivy that have lots of Fr too
Old 04-10-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:

TBH quite honest, I find you fishy and highly dubious you post #fakenews and when called out on your BS , you tell people to ‘chill out’.

You are a fake news producer me thinks.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Zapped by an idiot when I'm telling the truth , No wonder no one willing to speak up for the bullied in here anymore

Bravo to that idiot that zapped me , like to hide being a screen and be a paper hero
Old 04-10-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantijoey View Post

What turned you on, I mean triggered you ?

Were you one of the 255 ?

Congrats on your virgin post.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Aurelia yet?
Old 04-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPleirA View Post
They were saying Althena used fake pics which was why the bros were also wary of Angelina for both were sharing same acct na...

with due respect(sis Althena), but this pic, with a conspicuously paler complexion n smaller chest size body frame, was what she uploaded on her thread then. But immediately removed it not long after (28th, 6pm-ish or so). But all is good now..
Bros' radar sensor very sensitive ah...)

This me naaa... Half korean half thai only (joking naa khaa)

Is that really Althena?? Looks good!

And CPier looks good too!!
Old 04-10-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26935 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaisabitch View Post
Anyone tried Aurelia yet?
shld be alot, full house liao...
Old 04-10-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

But no FRs on Aurelia lei...
Old 04-10-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26935 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
But no FRs on Aurelia lei...
as usual, only the few of us write FRs...
Old 04-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
CPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

U know that isnt true naa khaaa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Is that really Althena?? Looks good!

And CPier looks good too!!

U meant to say Cat "Pierre" naaa? Ohhh..

(Now where did mai fluffy leopard run off to?)
"Fluffy! Eh LEOPARD!!"

Last edited by CPleirA; 04-10-2018 at 11:55 PM.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
CPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

YOU loh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
What turned you on, I mean triggered you ?

Pierre.
Old 05-10-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

New girl Crystal for only a month. Waiting for more FRs on her. Might be trying her soon when I have the opportunity.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1