The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-01-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18850 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Hi,
Thanks to the Bro who upped me early this morning.
Please let me know who you are and I will up you back,
Cheers
Old 08-01-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10149 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

If you are screwing her - be careful. She could be recording for tiktok.

Maid who filmed elderly man in the shower arrested for voyeurism

SINGAPORE - A 32-year-old foreign domestic worker is being investigated by the police after a video of her bathing an elderly man went viral.

The woman was arrested for voyeurism on Sunday (Jan 3) after a report was filed.

The minute-long video was initially uploaded onto social media platform TikTok. In it, the woman is seen looking directly into the camera several times as she uses the shower head to bathe the nude man.

Later on in the video, she hands the man a bar of soap as well as a razor.

The elderly man does not look into the camera or seem to be aware that she is recording the incident.

The video has since been deleted from her Tiktok account.

Those found guilty of recording or possessing recordings of someone doing a private act without his consent could be jailed for up to two years and fined.
Old 08-01-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
Hondarvf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHondarvf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone chatted with a maid named manuez before on michat ?
Old 08-01-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4502 / Power: 20
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

You need to always be careful with out with them. They often act like they are using their phone casually, when they are actually taking a video of you. Very very good acting. They like to share and show off their escapades to their friends all the time. Strokes their ego.
Old 08-01-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Idea is good but do not get caught.

24-year-old man who rented condo units to be used as brothels jailed, fined

SINGAPORE — A 24-year-old man who rented dozens of condominium units on behalf of other individuals who would use them as brothels was jailed 20 months and fined S$15,000 on Thursday (Jan 7).

Sheng Qing, a Singapore permanent resident, pleaded guilty to 16 charges related to cheating landlords into leasing their units to him and five counts of allowing a premise he rented to be used as a brothel.

Another 17 similar charges were considered during sentencing.

The court heard that around May 2018, Sheng came across an online advertisement looking for Singapore citizens, permanent residents or S-pass holders to sign tenancy agreements in exchange for cash.

He contacted the advertiser, known only as “DT”, who initially told him that the rented properties were for work permit holders unable to find a place to stay.

DT, whom the authorities have not identified, would pay Sheng S$300 to S$500 for each tenancy agreement he signed with a landlord.

After signing the rental agreements, Sheng would forward the bank account numbers of the landlords to DT, who would pay the deposit.

Sheng would then hand the keys over to runners.

Sheng knew early on that the apartments that he rented would be used at brothels. When he entered his first tenancy agreement, he had asked DT what the rented apartment was for and was told that it would be used to provide sexual services and to house prostitutes.

Despite knowing this, Sheng continued his deception at least 27 more times on unsuspecting landlords from May 2018 to June last year.

Around the same time, the police conducted several raids on the apartments rented by Sheng, which led to dozens of arrests of Chinese nationals for prostitution.

Court documents did not state the names or locations of the condominiums.

Seeking at least 25 months’ jail and a S$15,000 fine, Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Goh Yong Ngee argued that Sheng was a “habitual and persistent offender” who was undeterred by the ongoing police investigations into his offences and continued to carry out his tasks for DT.

Sheng was first called up for police investigations in November 2018. Even after he was arrested in June 2019, he continued offending while out on bail.

“While not closely involved with the work of the prostitutes, (his) assistance was indispensable to the wider criminal enterprise,” DPP Goh said. 

Each offence of cheating carries a jail term of up to 10 years and a fine. For each count of allowing the apartment he rented to be used as a brothel, Sheng could have been jailed up to three years or fined up to S$3,000, or both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
of course those bro who is using the condo at that time, just prepare upfront stacks of bedsheets & towels, I believe bros don't mind doing this bed sheets for this kind of privacy and do away the hassle of tracking registration .....and can engage part time cleaner to do the cleaning daily or biweekly or weekly depends on the weekdays usage....who knows maybe we might able to bonk this part time cleaner maid too....haha.
This all can be work up, no problem....important is we must keep this place discreet.
Old 08-01-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
If you are screwing her - be careful. She could be recording for tiktok.

Maid who filmed elderly man in the shower arrested for voyeurism

SINGAPORE - A 32-year-old foreign domestic worker is being investigated by the police after a video of her bathing an elderly man went viral.

The woman was arrested for voyeurism on Sunday (Jan 3) after a report was filed.

The minute-long video was initially uploaded onto social media platform TikTok. In it, the woman is seen looking directly into the camera several times as she uses the shower head to bathe the nude man.

Later on in the video, she hands the man a bar of soap as well as a razor.

The elderly man does not look into the camera or seem to be aware that she is recording the incident.

The video has since been deleted from her Tiktok account.

Those found guilty of recording or possessing recordings of someone doing a private act without his consent could be jailed for up to two years and fined.
Wow! Thanks for sharing
Old 09-01-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9952 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Just return u with my humble points. Thanks and cheers !
Thanks bro ! 🌝🌝

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 09-01-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondarvf View Post
Anyone chatted with a maid named manuez before on michat ?
Chatting with her now. She requesting for money for honey
Old 09-01-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
Hondarvf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHondarvf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Looks like easy catch...
Old 09-01-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20578 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondarvf View Post
Looks like easy catch...
If Money Is Involve Anytime Anyhow Also Can
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 09-01-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
She seems to be having a lot of clients.. 😝. Have any one bong her already? How good is she?
Old 09-01-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

bro jask357

thanks.

Return 17 points.

Today spent two bullets. Will have to wait 24 hours to recharge before returning favours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jask357 View Post
Wow! Thanks for sharing
Old 09-01-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4953 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Nowsaday maid getting more and more pretty
Old 09-01-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Not only pretty, they are very free also. Can go to the chat mate house sex overnight. Asking one haven't meet yet, already said when her boss not ard, can come my house sleep. Those bro living alone, might have already keeps bringing different maids home to sleep.
Old 09-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Nowsaday maid getting more and more pretty
This type of standard i willing to pay more.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1