The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 05-07-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Guys, if i got the correct Judy, in her wechat moments, there is this video of her massaging a guy's chest from the front of the guy with her (.) (.) pressing onto the guy's face. is that really how she looks like in real life? Can someone comment?
Old 05-07-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Guys, if i got the correct Judy, in her wechat moments, there is this video of her massaging a guy's chest from the front of the guy with her (.) (.) pressing onto the guy's face. is that really how she looks like in real life? Can someone comment?
That video clip shows another ML in China, not Judy.
In real life, Judy looks just like her photos and videos.
If you are risk averse, can always walk pass, ask to talk to Judy in person, and you will know.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthedumbo View Post
That video clip shows another ML in China, not Judy.
In real life, Judy looks just like her photos and videos.
If you are risk averse, can always walk pass, ask to talk to Judy in person, and you will know.
Thanks. Kns.. I asked if it's her in the video and she said yes. Luckily I double checked.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Thanks. Kns.. I asked if it's her in the video and she said yes. Luckily I double checked.
the front part of the video clip where one ML presses her boobs in the customer's face : that is not Judy (obvious).
the later part of the video : it features Judy with clear facial features and her body.
Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DKfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can share jenny's ctc? thanks bro
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone has any FR on Bella from XX Wellness. I would try but entrance is 78. Not so cheap so any feedback or experience sharing will be good from brothers who visited her already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1