The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-01-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Happy saturday bros!!!

This one too bad ord already now married in pinoyland.......
Wow nice catch bro, this one looks like Chinese
Old 23-01-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11479 / Power: 17
GladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGladBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanhavefun View Post
Dear senior bro, been reading few page but did not have much information on hotel. Can I ask any hotel now allow one Id. Got to know a DH and wanted to bring her to hotel but she don't want due to need Id. Is there any hotel allow 1 Id now?
Gladboy upped you, min 5 pointers
Old 23-01-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Manage to know a maid from app last week, nv have i try a maid before. Any bro try her before
planning to go to the hotel 81 near dobby ghaut this sunday ... any other suggestion? Browse through quite few pages still cant see the discussion on hotels.. can some senior pm.. ya need pay the maid. Will give FR and trme vid

https://ibb.co/Jc5Lw3d

This week also got some bonus while trying to hunt a younger maid , instead found a singapore fwb .
A 31 yr old married singaporean with 3 kids... i playing fire -.-
yap recently sick of massage centre and have fetish to fuck other pple wife (someday mayb i will tio whack), guess her husband sick of her le ..
Bro can pm
Old 23-01-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
OmegaElite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro don't think it's a maid. Tattoo the whole chest, more likely not a maid
She is bro. VC her last night. Going to meet her next Sunday
Old 23-01-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bear12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, u sound like me when first time i playing maids. But when u play more n more maids, u will know u have think too much already. With maids,everything is just only about sex, u will get tired one day. They are here for fw n go home when contract ends. If u treat them like normal gf, u will get your feeling hurt one day. When next time u think abt how many men they met n go hotel, how many bangla fw they did, u will feel turn off. U will not be their first men n last men. They just hope give u sex, satisfy u n one day u marry them, feed their whole kampong n get them out of poverty. Many r single mum or separate or married, sex to them is nothing. No need tell them anything, just have fun while searching for your real gf.
I do have others on hand that they had expressed interest for sex (not met them yet) but im not interested so not playing more maids, just sticking to one tho i do understand where you are coming from. I have only put a little feeling into it bcos i know it will end someday. I can get out of it without feeling hurt so this part i've taken precaution.

While i cant say for sure if its believable, she had been offered blue notes but rejected those offers n shes not interested in bangala but yes its enjoy while it last and not put too much feelings into it. Thats my approach to it.

Thanks bro for sharing your insight, i do agree with what you had said and it applies to majority of DH
Old 23-01-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pepsic0la123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear12345 View Post
We actually talked about it, she understands that since im single now, i have time for her etc but when i found my real life partner. She knows it will be time to end it.

yes you get it, you get what i mean. i think mine is quite the opposite in the latter half of your post, she made me cum multiple times until i tired.
The release of mental stress > the little bro release for me. If its just for the lil bro release, im sure everyone here can score very well

I do hope yours is not Filipino, seems they do get jealous and possessive, Mine is
She is not haha, Indonesian, jealous will have one because they want us one only, if not they can find other guys if they are not jealous, but just show them so they will trust you, then it will slowly adjust by itself haha. How old is yours?
Old 23-01-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaElite View Post
She is bro. VC her last night. Going to meet her next Sunday
Great, bring to hotel, don't tell her. When outside outside show u like her n u r serious. No need shy, when maids agree meet you they know u want sex already. Just enjoy.
Old 23-01-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear12345 View Post
I do have others on hand that they had expressed interest for sex (not met them yet) but im not interested so not playing more maids, just sticking to one tho i do understand where you are coming from. I have only put a little feeling into it bcos i know it will end someday. I can get out of it without feeling hurt so this part i've taken precaution.

While i cant say for sure if its believable, she had been offered blue notes but rejected those offers n shes not interested in bangala but yes its enjoy while it last and not put too much feelings into it. Thats my approach to it.

Thanks bro for sharing your insight, i do agree with what you had said and it applies to majority of DH
Oh great bro, enjoy the sex and have a Happy life.
Old 23-01-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
OmegaElite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Great, bring to hotel, don't tell her. When outside outside show u like her n u r serious. No need shy, when maids agree meet you they know u want sex already. Just enjoy.
Haha she won’t be my first maid bro. Hahaha just checking if anyone tried here before
Old 23-01-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dointhedirty View Post
My fat indo helper fb

ooo big boobs, quality body i like hehe
Old 23-01-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

I accidentally type ‘pay for sex’ on skout app tio block liao...

Any ways to unblock from skout? Try register new acct but still says block...
Old 23-01-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
ooo big boobs, quality body i like hehe
Bro i really salute to you , i see already cant stand up !
送你🌸🌸

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 24-01-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Bro i really salute to you , i see already cant stand up !
送你🌸🌸
bro i only want suck her boobs, not the face not the below hehe let you make love with her below part
Old 24-01-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NewyearNewplan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My fat indo helper fb

Nice share bro.
Old 24-01-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
My fat indo helper fb

Bro you 重口味 。。Exotic sia..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1