The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Name: Mei Ru Tag no.5 (blue)

Home: L20H33

Look : 7 Really Mini SYT ard 1.55m tall

Boobs : 34 C Cup with pale pinkish nipple

Bbbj: 7 Feel like GF sucking yr dick non commercial style

Ar : 6 Very light rimming ard anus

Catbath : 7.5 Sensual and erotic. Slow and steady too

Fj: 7.5 Very wet n tight pussy
Old 18-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
glwhopper is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

I broke up with my gf a few days ago… I dun considered her a gf anyway.. is a fling I knew from Zouk. I needed a new place to unleash my sexual desire… So I booked Min Min from 1805 before going down...

Wa lan.. where i reach 1805, there were many horny dicks waiting for her! CB.. waited for nearly an hour... Finally she appeared and whaa… her dress was damn tight and her boobs are BIG! She gave me a CFM look… Mai tu liao… brought he rinto the room.

Inside her room, I spinned her around and our tongues locked in intense battle straight… My hands were all over her boobs and down to her undies… Nvm.. I stripped off her costume and gosh.. she was wearing damn sexy Victoria undergarments.. and her boobs are really nice and big…

On the bed, I laid down facing up and she began her catbath. Her tongue job was good. nimbled on my left nipple and it felt shiok. She licked only the nipples, chest, tummy, then groin. No licking of legs and toes and fingers. Then she lifted both my legs and did an AR. It was also shiok, as her tongue was very good. After AR for few minutes, she did BBBJ on me. Maybe I have not bonk for a long time, but it was shiok. She licked the shaft, then the head, then some deep throat, and alternating these actions. I had to stop her after a while.

She requested for 69 which I happily agreed. She turned over and I take a look at her pussy. She has little and fine pubic, as though they were well combed, not messy. I spread open her pussy lips and can she they are so wet. I licked her pussy and used my tongue to stimulate her clit. She was moaning louder, and moving her hip up and down. As I was servicing her… her suction on my dick became harder and harder… I ask her if can tried second shot later… and she didn’t answer… her suction became harder and harder.. and I couldn’t take it anymore… I exploded in her mouth with my tongue buried in her pussy… As I was exploding… she was masturbating me and sucking every drop that I shot… heavenly sia…

I dunno if I can give a second shot… but I asked her to give it a try to make my money worth it.. she smiled and licked my nipples while using her fingers to rub my dick… whoa.. just like magic… my dick became hard again…

I was damn happy.. I asked her to put on the cap… Then I turned her to sideways and I pumped harder but slowly. She was gasping and her hands were holding on to the bedside table. Then I turned her around to doggie position. I slowly pumped and withdrew my dick all the way out, and see her hole wide open, and then push it in again. I pumped harder and faster now. I could feel myself cumming. She was screaming, and shouting harder and harder! She was gripping the pillow tightly. I shot after 10 mins…

Face – 7.5/10 Slutty Look
Body – 8/10 Nice and slim
Boobs – 8/10 BIG!
BBBJ – 8.5/10 Great skills… made me CIM.. YES CAN CIM!!
FJ – 7/10 SOP
Service – 7.5/10 Professional
Attitude – 8/10 Friendly and easygoing
RTF – Definitely!
Old 18-10-2010, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

FR on 3 girls over 3 days

Xin Xin L28H31A
She is a SYT, very young and sweet looking and petite. She is short, probably around 1.5+m, but has long hair. This is my 1st RTF and she can remember me. We were in the shower, where she started her service. Good licks and BBBJ.

Went back on the bed and she performed a nice catbath. (Rejected AR, as i dont like it). We frenched, and I felt like bonking a JC girl...she is pretty, and offers a good svc. I pumped her in missionary and cummed satisfied...

LaLa L16H54A
Her FR by Bro Max made me wanted to try her. She looks good from the outside as i glanced into her sitting room. When at close range she look prettier. She is the mix between SYT and foxy looks. Her svc is not bad, considering her exp is only a few weeks.

She provided good svc and i had a nice bonk.

MeiHui L16H54A
Saw her while waiting for LaLa. She was already taken. She is pretty, with slight tinge of Stef Sun. But she is busy and had to wait till the next day when i cannot take my mind off her looks.

She is tired already and svc was more of SOP. But she is still smiling and served me. I had a good bonk and will want to RTF...

In terms of girls svc, 1. xin xin, 2 lala 3 meihui
In terms of looks the opp, MH, LL, and XX.

enjoy bros
Old 18-10-2010, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scn2413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know what is 2837 number?
Old 18-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwhopper View Post
I broke up with my gf a few days ago… I dun considered her a gf anyway.. is a fling I knew from Zouk
RTF – Definitely!
Haha, when I read the first line, I immediately know this kinda story-telling, fairytale-like junk must be another piece 1805 clone's work...

Sigh... some people never learn...
Old 18-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Fat Fatt;5314445][B]

hi bro,
I remembered that you were a fan of Nana (2062) many months back.
Any girl in that category of Nana in GL ?
Cheers.
Old 18-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7227 / Power: 25
cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute

my FR report

Name: Mei Hui
Hse: L1654A
Looks: 9/10 (from far), near 8/10. Consider 1 of the prettiest gal in GL.
Body: 8/10 slim gal
Boobs: C cup enhanced
BBBJ: 7/10 can be improved
AR: dun like it so skip.
Painting: manage to paint her but after a while she feel itchy and avoid it
Frenching: 8/10 good frencher
FJ: 9/10 we fuck like madly lover with alot of moaning sound. Finished with standing doggie. also manage to fuck her on the fucking chair.
RTF: Big yes

while there, got 1 HK customer super rich & geng. book 3 gal at 1 go. he fuck the gal quite madly even their moaning sound can be heard outside the room.

manage to saw few gals there...mei mei (sexy foxy look), Lala (very pretty), Chu Chu (so so look) etc...

my next target: La La.
Old 18-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkoh88 View Post
my FR report

while there, got 1 HK customer super rich & geng. book 3 gal at 1 go. he fuck the gal quite madly even their moaning sound can be heard outside the room.
ooohh... got to change condom 3 times ???
Old 18-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
KhunVi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up FR Miko, L1654A.

Alot of gems in L1654A.

Venture since 2 weeks ago.
RTF Zhiling: 2.
RTF Miko: 2.

Did a FR on Zhiling - she's very nice to me but her looks don't appeal to me.
After I called for Miko, she doesn't say hi when I dropped by anymore.

FR on Miko:

Origin: Funan.
Called me 亲爱的 and hold my arms into the room on the 3rd floor.
Led me into the room and keep smiling at me; said that she saw me before at another house.
Noticed a small scar on her face. She took a gum, must be smoking earlier.
Haha ...

Anyway, action started in the shower. She grabs me from the back and start her S-dance, moving down south to BBBJ. She looks foxy during BBBJ, stealing stares at me to see if I am enjoying.

To the BED, asked me to lay flat, with my back up, thought it's going to be a catbath but she surprises me with massage, helping me to relax into a pleasant mode. Asked her why she knows where to press and it's making me feel good, she said that she used to work in a massage parlor before Singapore.

Turned over, cathbath started ... I think she over-did the sound effects and the 亲爱的 is way over-used in the whole session, makes me feel fake.

Nevertheless, I enjoy the pop, pop sound she makes while BBBJing.

Looks: 7/10 Better if without the scar. To me Amy is 9/10.
Boobs: Not for Boobs Lover.
Size: 1.62m height and slim.

Cathbath: 7+1/10 for the massage, makes me relaxed.

AR: 6/10 Can see that she does not like doing this, thus cut short and TCSS abit.

BBBJ: 7/10 Sensitive and sensual.

FJ: 7./10
Don't like girl taking control and feel shy bonking her missionary because she keeps talking and all those fake moans. Thus, doggie her for 10-15 mins until both of us went soft and panting. She commented why my stamina is so good, told her I was a sea soldier.

RTF: 3rd on my list.

Haha ... I'm writing all these FRs so that I don't feel attached to anyone of them. It's dangerous when you start hiding a gem from the rest. It shows that you are falling into the FEEL.

Alot of lookers in L1654A, Lala, Mei Hui ... but height abit too tall for me. Amy ... I'm still waiting.

❤~爱得太真 太容易 让自己牺牲 太容易让自己沉沦 太容易 不顾一切 满是伤痕
❤~我太笨 明知道你是错的人 明知道这不是缘分 但我还是奋不顾身
❤~我太笨 明知道你是错的人 明知道这不是缘分 但我相信有点可能

Sex is addictive - Sex is a life - Sex is simply YOU.
Old 18-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Lightbulb FR En En, L1651

After the session, I only went WOW~POWER LAH!

my FR report

Name: En En
Hse: L1651
Looks: 8/10 (from far), tanned, look like Singaporean rather than PRC.
Body: 8/10 slim gal
Boobs: A, Petite and real like a JC girl.
BBBJ: 9/10 POWER!
AR: 9/10 POWER! Digging for gold ...
Painting: 9/10 WET & HOT.
FJ: 9/10 Love her ass, doggie ... bonk bonk bonk ...
RTF: A POWERFUL YES unless Amy kills off the desire.

Waolao! This one don't know what to write, simply POWERFUL loh!

Old 18-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR Miko, L1654A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunVi View Post
FR on Miko:

Looks: 7/10 Better if without the scar. To me Amy is 9/10.
Boobs: Not for Boobs Lover.Size: 1.62m height and slim.
Bro, you sure Miko is not for boobs lover?!! Did you really try her or you have mixed up with En En's?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, you sure Miko is not for boobs lover?!! Did you really try her or you have mixed up with En En's?
En En is a A; Miko is a B. Boobs lovers usually go for more than B mah! Don't they?

The small scar on Miko's face is perhaps the reason for her thick make-up.

Wondering what causes tt? Hehee ... Still eager for Amy.

Old 18-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunVi View Post
En En is a A; Miko is a B. Boobs lovers usually go for more than B mah! Don't they?

The small scar on Miko's face is perhaps the reason for her thick make-up.
FYI, Miko has one of the best looking assets one can find in GL. Miko's tits are very well-developed and firm and yet tender to the touch. They are size small C (i.e. 32C) and look huge on her slender physique. In addition, her nipples are pink in color.

KhunVi, that makes me wonder if you have really upped Miko ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 18-10-2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old 18-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 19
kipas111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkipas111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
FYI, Miko has one of the best looking assets one can find in GL. Miko's tits are very well-developed and firm and yet tender to the touch. They are size small C (i.e. 32C) and look huge on her slender physique. In addition, her nipples are pink in color.
Bro : U totally RIGHT on Miko's boobs description
Old 18-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

KhunVi, that makes me wonder if you have really upped Miko ...
Aiyo! Whatever ... maybe it's in the eye of the beholder bah!

No point arguing

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1