The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 19-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Anatomy of a Scam !!!

Be careful on Tagged !!!

Contd.....
Old 19-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2 !!

See how convincing it can be !!
Old 19-02-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro careful dont be scam brudders.
Need help in manila now any brudders know lobang wer got streetwalkers like in geylang place .?

Last edited by dragonstar87; 19-02-2013 at 08:14 PM.
Old 19-02-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
yk79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstar87 View Post
bro careful dont be scam brudders.
Need help in manila now any brudders know lobang wer got streetwalkers like in geylang place .?
Hey bro

I'm new here but thought I'd share what I saw on other websites. Be careful of street walkers in Phils cos those legit FLs will tend to be in bars. Might want to be careful around dark areas with street walkers. Could be a scam or set-up for mugging. Maybe bakla so have to be on the streets no choice. I'm new to cheonging but been to Manila a few times and must be careful at night. Other bros might have diff experience but I'd rather play safe and stick to bars and bright lights.

Be safe bro!
Old 19-02-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
yk79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro etsys

Thanks for the education! Wah they so direct just ask for WU transfer one ah? I'm amazed people are so quick to send money like that. Maybe some of them are damn convincing?

Any other bros got experiences and advise to share? I just signed up for DIA and don't want to kena chop.

Thanks!
Old 20-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 21
wansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros in Manila. I got some time 20th to 21st to chiong.

Would like to check out MBC, not been there yet.

What is a good time to go there?

Daytime is it good? What time?

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Old 20-02-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansomemilk View Post
Any bros in Manila. I got some time 20th to 21st to chiong.

Would like to check out MBC, not been there yet.

What is a good time to go there?

Daytime is it good? What time?
im in manila bro care im free
im staying in makati
Old 20-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yk79 View Post
Hey bro

I'm new here but thought I'd share what I saw on other websites. Be careful of street walkers in Phils cos those legit FLs will tend to be in bars. Might want to be careful around dark areas with street walkers. Could be a scam or set-up for mugging. Maybe bakla so have to be on the streets no choice. I'm new to cheonging but been to Manila a few times and must be careful at night. Other bros might have diff experience but I'd rather play safe and stick to bars and bright lights.

Be safe bro!
bro in manila so far saw fl near to havanas alot im
careful bro thanks
Old 20-02-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro in manila so far saw fl near to havanas alot im
careful bro thanks
I thought all Singapore males are military trained. So how come you guys are so cowardly. We Malaysians serve only 1 month of boot camp but everything also boleh one. No kiasi and no retreat no surrender.
Old 20-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Around mid March. Dates not confirmed yet. What's up bro?
Will be there early march. Looks like no chance to Cheong together. Lol
Old 20-02-2013, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro etsys

Thanks for the education! Wah they so direct just ask for WU transfer one ah? I'm amazed people are so quick to send money like that. Maybe some of them are damn convincing?

Any other bros got experiences and advise to share? I just signed up for DIA and don't want to kena chop.

Thanks!

Well, gone are the days they string you along for a few days before asking .. go to Tagged, a lot of such scams galore .. and what I posted was within a day of the girl (or may not girl .. ) saying hi .. and the rest of the conversation went so fast .. they can even give confidence boosting words, like "I am in Jurong .. " etc. etc..

Be careful ..

DIA has less of them .. but still be careful ..

In DIA, I had a girl who claimed to work for Goldheart, in Ion Orchard ..e etc. etc. and in a moment of carelessness I gave her my Pre-paid SIM # and guess what - I get a call from a PH Number and then an SMS, "sir, I desperately need money to get back to Singapore, as my agent is refusing to buy me ticket to get to work .. I promise I will meet you and we can have good time .. and also I have no bf, so I can make you very happy ... promise promise .."

All I had to do was to buy another pre-paid SIM !!! Problem solved ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
I thought all Singapore males are military trained. So how come you guys are so cowardly. We Malaysians serve only 1 month of boot camp but everything also boleh one. No kiasi and no retreat no surrender.
when you are staring down the barrell of a .45 well, what military trainnig are you talking about ? and rule #1 : if you want to live, don't pick a fight which you will not win ..

and if you been there, you know how easy it is to get guns, heck, even a .22 can cause major havoc, and all you hear with a .22 is small noise like a clap not many around would even bother to take a second look .. and PH has a lot of 'palm guns' - those twin shot things - you can hide in the palm of your hand ..

And more often, even cops are in the game ..

Talk to a cop or call a cop, the cop will go on to cite you for other stuff ..

and the truth is, 9 out of 10 who get scammed never report .. they beat the hell out of Dodge City ..

As I write, last month a friend, despite my warnings, picked a street-walker, and when he was in his room, somebody knocked the door, and another girl had come up .. if it was me, alarms bells would have gone off and kicked both out .. and our friend, thrilled at the chance of a threesome, let her in and when he went to shower, leaving the two girls in his room (another mistake) and came out, saw the girls spreading meth on the table, preppign for a snort .. and while he started to wonder what to do, another knock .. some 'undercover police' asked to open the door .. and after an hour of threats and this and that, let him off after talking his 1,500 US$ cash, his iphone and Omega watch as surety ..

and with the threat, if he pursues the case he will be locked up and deported summarily (as part of the ancient Philippine law that saws any suspect must be deported .. )

Poor guy .. last week, when we met for a drink, and I suggested we catch up in June, he was all white and blurted out what happened ..

And he was right in not going to the cops, as the cops would have twisted the story around, and made it like he asked the girls to bring the meth or he was the supplier ..

There was a report of an Arab having been setup similarly, in P Burgos ..

Just my 2 cents .. use common sense ..
Old 20-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
We serve but must carefull bro i also think in philipines alot of people being setup
Old 20-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
We serve but must carefull bro i also think in philipines alot of people being setup
exactly, and you got to live to fight another day .. not die a hero and then be gone

Not to scare newbies, but .. a lot of setups ..

After all, when a cop get less than a Filipino maid-in Singapore- salary (in Singapore term) who don't want to complement their meagre pay to afford BACAYSHUN and "PASALUBONG" ??
Old 20-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

All I had to do was to buy another pre-paid SIM !!! Problem solved ..

Just my 2 cents .. use common sense ..
U r the last person I know to get scammed in Philippines...

Why bother reply that clown?
Anyone with brains will know in foreign lands, U never know how well the other party is armed/organised.
Old 20-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
U r the last person I know to get scammed in Philippines...

Why bother reply that clown?
Anyone with brains will know in foreign lands, U never know how well the other party is armed/organised.
me ? nah - I wasn't gonna get scammed ..

I was just stringing him along .. I knew it must be a guy, and when 'he' asked to remit to 'his' manager .. the plot was clear ..

And it wasn't the first time I strung somebody along in Tagged .. try it, it can be fun
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1