The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
makeinhell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Been a while since the closure of Shanghai Dolly, where are the MILFs hunting ground these days?
Sigh, I never even went to shanghai dolly before. Really interested to know the tricks of the trade
Old 30-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 9
michelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
hi Michelle :-)
isnt it abit too obvious hahaha

Sshhh.....

Up to you to believe.
Even salt looks like sugar.

:
Old 30-08-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Soooo sexy
Old 31-08-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
xangel2008 is Cool - loads of Potential

So bro Kimsiew~ What do you type when you send out your greetings ?
Old 31-08-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
superwine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeinhell View Post
Sigh, I never even went to shanghai dolly before. Really interested to know the tricks of the trade
I also never go before? Maybe should wait for one off bonus to be paid.
Old 31-08-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
extremewealthy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Toa liap ar

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle535 View Post

Sshhh.....
Old 12-09-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1829 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

not much luck with wechat recently and so tried skout instead.
didnt know skout is now dominated by maids.

tried the app for a few days targeting local MILFs and got to chat with a profile without profile image, chat abit and she itroduce herself as a fitness instructor.
i think those jumping exercise very popular with aunties.
after a few days of chatting we finally met up at one of the CC in West Coast where she was teaching, pick her up after her lesson

she was wearing a sports bra with a sports windbreaker and a pair of bright neon tights, can see that she is quite short, maybe 1.58, i think about 42-44. her hair is dye in multiple colour so she is the type that people would stare cause she is abit old fashion in her outlook

very chatty and talks alot about her classese and achievement, how she helped many students keep fit. we went to Qiji for dinner and she talks loudly and also everyone is staring at her maybe her hair and the way she wears her gym cloths, abit paiseh

after that we drove to a park near west coast McD, and i told her i want to touch her, she replied that she has very small boobs, i lied that i like small boobs, so i move my hands to lift her sports bra.. no sure if she is pretending but she moans loudly the moment i lift her bra.

indeed she is flat, nothing at all except her very dark nipples, i pretended to get excited and move my mouth to kis and lick her nipples. she really can moan loudly that i was quite shocked

i move my hands down to feel her tights and she wwas wearing a kind of seamless g string panties, i stroke my hands on her crotch area and she moans even loudler

she then stops me from fondling her and tell me she might squirt if i continue doing it, then she ask me to unzipped my jeans and told me she wanst to eat me

she didnt even wait after i drop my jeans in my car, she just went down and blow me and moan loudly - she keeps saying i am big and hard etc
after blowing me for 5 mins, i told her i want to enter her and she just climb over to my drover seat and ask me to lower my seat.

in a very awkard way, she pull down her tights with her g strings slighly and enter me, she was fully shaved but it seems like she just pee cause she was like wet all over her crotch area and her pantis is soaked

she rides me hard and fast, and keep ask me to bite her npples hard. she is small size, so it makes it easy for me to maneuver her while she rides me.
she was literally screaming while she rides until an Indian Cisco lady came and stood infront to my car, i had to push her away, but she didnt care and insit that she rides me cause she is about to come

i was worried the indian lady will take pictures of us and i became soft, but she was just humpiing me even though my dick is limp and soft. then she scream out really loud and told me she came.

i had to quickly push her to her seat while i dressed up and quuckly drive away. she was laughing while she is still naked with her sports bra lifted uo and told me she wants more. cause she wants me to cum into her mouth.

we went to frangrance at pasir panjang but was fully occupied so i send her back tto Toa Payoh and told her i will arrange again. she keeps telling me she wants to to eat my cum, so i had to let her blow me at her block staircase until i cum, again she was moaning like there isnt anyone who will hear us
Old 12-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

tried the app for a few days targeting local MILFs and got to chat with a profile without profile image, chat abit and she itroduce herself as a fitness instructor.
after a few days of chatting we finally met up at one of the CC in West Coast where she was teaching, pick her up after her lesson

she was wearing a sports bra with a sports windbreaker and a pair of bright neon tights, can see that she is quite short, maybe 1.58, i think about 42-44. her hair is dye in multiple colour so she is the type that people would stare cause she is abit old fashion in her outlook

very chatty and talks alot about her classese and achievement, how she helped many students keep fit. we went to Qiji for dinner and she talks loudly and also everyone is staring at her maybe her hair and the way she wears her gym cloths, abit paiseh

after that we drove to a park near west coast McD, and i told her i want to touch her, she replied that she has very small boobs, i lied that i like small boobs, so i move my hands to lift her sports bra.. no sure if she is pretending but she moans loudly the moment i lift her bra.

indeed she is flat, nothing at all except her very dark nipples, i pretended to get excited and move my mouth to kis and lick her nipples. she really can moan loudly that i was quite shocked

i move my hands down to feel her tights and she wwas wearing a kind of seamless g string panties, i stroke my hands on her crotch area and she moans even loudler

she then stops me from fondling her and tell me she might squirt if i continue doing it, then she ask me to unzipped my jeans and told me she wanst to eat me

she didnt even wait after i drop my jeans in my car, she just went down and blow me and moan loudly - she keeps saying i am big and hard etc
after blowing me for 5 mins, i told her i want to enter her and she just climb over to my drover seat and ask me to lower my seat.

in a very awkard way, she pull down her tights with her g strings slighly and enter me, she was fully shaved but it seems like she just pee cause she was like wet all over her crotch area and her pantis is soaked

she rides me hard and fast, and keep ask me to bite her npples hard. she is small size, so it makes it easy for me to maneuver her while she rides me.
she was literally screaming while she rides until an Indian Cisco lady came and stood infront to my car, i had to push her away, but she didnt care and insit that she rides me cause she is about to come

i was worried the indian lady will take pictures of us and i became soft, but she was just humpiing me even though my dick is limp and soft. then she scream out really loud and told me she came.

i had to quickly push her to her seat while i dressed up and quuckly drive away. she was laughing while she is still naked with her sports bra lifted uo and told me she wants more. cause she wants me to cum into her mouth.

we went to frangrance at pasir panjang but was fully occupied so i send her back tto Toa Payoh and told her i will arrange again. she keeps telling me she wants to to eat my cum, so i had to let her blow me at her block staircase until i cum, again she was moaning like there isnt anyone who will hear us
Sibei jialat.. hahahah..i laugh so hard sia
Old 12-09-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

My goodness this is damm funny!!

Can you share more about how you introduce yourself? Do u say u r single or married? Usually locals gets turned off and sometimes violetn when you said that you are married and the chat ends there.

So how do you manage to overcome this and continue to fish them out.

Quote:

Old 12-09-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
My goodness this is damm funny!!

Can you share more about how you introduce yourself? Do u say u r single or married? Usually locals gets turned off and sometimes violetn when you said that you are married and the chat ends there.

So how do you manage to overcome this and continue to fish them out.
Introduce yourself as married. The benefits of doing that are incredible.

Violent reaction? What, they beat you up ah?

And surely not as violent as finding out later on you’ve been lying about your marital status.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19227 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sia la bro. Rare find ah..
Old 12-09-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post

And surely not as violent as finding out later on you’ve been lying about your marital status.
But what reason do u give if they ask y r u on social meeting site wjen u r married?
Old 12-09-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

As in start scolding why you married still here. Unfaithful blah blah blah. And even telling them that the marriage is like machiam dead, they will continue with you need to work harder lah, talk to your wife, spend more time with her etc etc. Only those who are in the same situation will understand.

Anyway, the problem is always passing this hurdle which I have no problem with all the maids. How do we cross this with locals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post

Old 12-09-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1829 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

anyway, this MILF in my last story was a good catch. Not because she is good in bed or attractive etc. i am puzzled by her behaviour after our first meet-up, cause after that day she will constantly message me to tell me she is wet and wants me, but then after awhile she will tell me she is not suitable for me and wants to introduce her friends to me.

in the last 2 weeks since we met, she has introduced 2 of her girl-friends, both are in thier 40s married - one is super open-minded and the other is more conservative but act like she is open due to peer pressure i think

i have met up with one of her girl friend name Alice and will share my encounter with you all soon.. to be honest, i am hoping to get them all to do a 4P with me one day in their gym wear. will update also if ever i get a chance
Old 12-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19227 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait for that bro.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1