The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
domz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

will b heading to clark on the 17th of may with some buddies ....havent been to AC i think for almost a year already .... can u guyz who have been there recently furnish me with some intersting spots that i should not miss while im there ....cheers buddies
Old 30-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post
You sound like a scriptwriter with your FR.

Up reps!

Thanks for the endorsement, I'm not much of a script writer, but some say I'm a lyrical gangster... haha

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 01-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CTOA3728 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3728 View Post
I want to organise a 3D/2N outing to AC for a group of taxi uncles (abt 20 pax).
Any suggestions for the itinery and estimated costs (excluding airfare).

bump bump bump.... no suggestions?
Old 01-05-2013, 04:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
JinRummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The elections in Malaysia very hotly contested... especially in Johor.

How about the Philippines? It seems not much is reported about their elections.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
except for the occasional pickup or car...
driving pass blaring loud music...
and the candidate's posters/banners...
here in AC is quiet of the elections...
many gals went back province to vote...
a couple of filipinos tried engage me in election talk...
me only tell them me dunno who the candidates...
me only here for erections...not elections...
they laugh and we drink...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 01-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
taikor, situation changed already. now me become good boy liao, go ktv only drink coke and not touching the mic often liao, 3dee concert is now “temporary unavailable” until further notice.

taikor, that day was actually the best day for my trip.

a sharing here, which might change some bad impression about pony tails...

was watching taikor datou & ziebart to play pool competition at pony tails, arrived 2pm plus and i started to screening the girls on the stage while watching the game. saw one not bad girl smiling on me, didn’t pick her as i wanted to see more girls. while i was still considering, too bad that she is being picked by angmo.

by the time that next batch girl went to the stage, i saw another cute girl that suits my taste. before i decided to pick the girl, another girl came to me with a small piece of paper, the girl then pointed at the girl who already sat with angmo, saying that the note was written by her. i read through the note, it mentioned her name & contact number, and ask me for return.

to my knowledge, it is not an usual way that the girl will give contact number in the bar, anyway, since she has done that, i just wrote her back with my name and contact number.

very soon, second piece of paper came. she written that she was pleased to meet me and she wanted to go out with me. i was like “huh”?? since when i am handsome like andy lau??

by hearing all the bad comments about pony tails from the taikors, i don’t really believe on her and i wrote back with the question by asking how good is her service?

again, soon i received the third paper, stating she has told the angmo that she will not going out with him. she will company him longer, ask me to wait for her. an interesting statement was, she will do everything for me and company me until tomorrow morning.

i was still pretty much skeptical and wonder how good is her “everything”, so i wrote back, do you provide good bj?

no more paper this time but she walked direct to me, telling me that she can blow until i come. she is once again asking me to stay longer and wait for her.

my shocking went bigger, seems like i am even handsome than andy lau???

she is anyhow not available, so i switch back my focus to the stage, decided to pick the second batch cute girl before she is gone. we chatted for a while then she ordered herself a fellatio drink. as a newbie, this was first time i saw the girl drinking such drink in ac. she did a very good & impressive sucking to finish off the drink.

i was then asking how good her bj skill is, her answer is, last night she did two CIM for her customer, her promise is she will BBBJ me for one hour.

wah kao, i have met two bad attitude girls during first two days, but out of the sudden, this place is just like paradise!

both girls seem to be very nice, this put me into “difficult position” to decide which one to choose. think think think, i finally decided to pick the girl that shows the interest on me, and i am interested to know how good is her “everything”.

waited her until around 6:40pm, she finally released and came to me. i quickly settle the bill and bring her out for dinner and back to the hotel.

and yes, she was skillful, gave me two CIM and one fucksion. too bad that i need to leave hotel at 5:30am in order to catch the flight back to sillypore. funny thing was, she was too tired to go back home and she continue to sleep at the hotel room until 9am, so i turn up to be the runner instead of her.

last but not least, i shall visit the place again, to claim my one hour BBBJ.
bro, thanks for the great post and the return upz!

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 02-05-2013, 01:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinRummy View Post

Elections canvassing is done quietly 'behind the scenes' without any open publicity as voters are fearful of others knowing how they voted..... and candidates face the danger of being assassinated by their rivals if they are known to be the frontrunner in the elections.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Were anyone of you guys in Fields avenue on the 14th of March? If you were..... congratulations you are going on international television.

CNN has been filming a documentary about human trafficking and the sex industry of the Philippines since the beginning of this year. Their film crew were in various parts of the PI to film the bars, brothels and places where the sex trade thrives.

Filming was done in Fields avenue on the evening of 14th March. They had 3 separate cameras visiting the various bars and cruising up/down the entire walking street taking in the "sex tourists" doing the barhops..... so if you were there that night most likely you would be on tv.

The documentary is commissioned by an NGO and will be shown on CNN on the 17th & 18th May 2013.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Were anyone of you guys in Fields avenue on the 14th of March? If you were..... congratulations you are going on international television.

CNN has been filming a documentary about human trafficking and the sex industry of the Philippines since the beginning of this year. Their film crew were in various parts of the PI to film the bars, brothels and places where the sex trade thrives.

Filming was done in Fields avenue on the evening of 14th March. They had 3 separate cameras visiting the various bars and cruising up/down the entire walking street taking in the "sex tourists" doing the barhops..... so if you were there that night most likely you would be on tv.

The documentary is commissioned by an NGO and will be shown on CNN on the 17th & 18th May 2013.
CNN or CNA?
Old 02-05-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinRummy View Post

and in PH, most of the people know who they should vote for .. or have been told so .. after all .. most of the candidates are family candidates .. so why bother ??
Old 02-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
btw...anyone knoes where to get a good ear dig here in AC ?...
so far only seen ear candling...
or cottonbuds cleaning...
me dunwan those...
me wan those really dig ear type...
like those 'black-glass-door' salons in sillypore...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 02-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post

Hmmmm...

Tks for the heads up.

I'll be sure to look out for myself on TV - 15 mins of fame!

Old 03-05-2013, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099 View Post
A big kudos to bros, winfieldgold, JWNY & WRX_STI, for facilitating my maiden visit to this playground of the pacific.

Here’s my tribute to this post-American based territory: ..........
Bravo! Bravo! Clap.. CLap.. Clap

Excellent write up i must say. Enjoyed the read up! Thks.

Salud!
Old 03-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099 View Post
A big kudos to bros, winfieldgold, JWNY & WRX_STI, for facilitating my maiden visit to this playground of the pacific.

Here’s my tribute to this post-American based territory:

In all honesty, I was quite apprehensive prior to departure, managing my expectations. just in case I’d be greeted with Mauritius features. Especially since I’m accustomed to the fact that most FHM cover models/celebrities are factually rare breeds regardless of nationality...
Nice Report. You should make a movie out of it.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
Bravo! Bravo! Clap.. CLap.. Clap

Excellent write up i must say. Enjoyed the read up! Thks.

Salud!
thanks for the support! well, if my schedule permits for a revisit, i shall have more reason to pen a sequel to the 1st instalment.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1