The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-03-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Of course I prefer bbbj... But her capped bj good enough for me to cum. She provide cap for me, but do confirm with her.... I don't think she keeps a big stock.
The issue is her ad states bbbj but if she only provides cbj, bros will feel shortchanged. Maybe someone can advise her to chge her ad if not doing..
Old 25-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMonster View Post
I read quite a bit on Cara good looks here and there. How would you rate Cara looks vs MoMo? Purely on looks only.
Each has their pros. Cara is more to SYT looks while Momo is elegant with a foxy OL type look. Service wise, momo will win as the experience and overall sensual is more all round. Cara is amateurish but that’s what interesting as well, as it feel like ur young newbie gf giving u a sensual experience for the first time. Hahaha. But either way, both looks is definitely the better ones ard and u won’t go wrong booking them.
Old 25-03-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 8
TiestoIsAss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTiestoIsAss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTiestoIsAss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTiestoIsAss is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
To be honest, I don’t usually go for BBBJ due to hygiene reasons, so I can’t confirm
But to be fair she did ask what I wanted before proceeding with the action.
When I chose HJ, she even asked why I didn’t want the BBBJ, which should be a clear sign that she still offers it, at least in my case.
Did she clearly mentioned that it was bbbj when she asked you, and not bj as most bro experienced?
Old 26-03-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiestoIsAss View Post
Did she clearly mentioned that it was bbbj when she asked you, and not bj as most bro experienced?
To be honest, no.
It was along the lines of 打出来还是用口?, which is ambiguous
I just assumed it was gonna be BBBJ as per advertised
Old 26-03-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

The qns is her link is no longer avail.
Old 26-03-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Harper29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Any one try sgmomo.org?
Old 26-03-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 14
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Amazing. how is she able to trace back to you just by only having your number ?
I also find it amazing. Other time I gave a bad MR also got texted to remove.

End up I learn best to give MR days later. If can still remember to post the bad/good MR means its really worth/not worth it.
Old 26-03-2018, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Ya surprisingly after our discussion, coincidence?
Or was I the jinx?
Old 26-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
She is at SGMOMO bro.name is 小七
Old 26-03-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Each has their pros. Cara is more to SYT looks while Momo is elegant with a foxy OL type look. Service wise, momo will win as the experience and overall sensual is more all round. Cara is amateurish but that’s what interesting as well, as it feel like ur young newbie gf giving u a sensual experience for the first time. Hahaha. But either way, both looks is definitely the better ones ard and u won’t go wrong booking them.
Thanks bro,will certainly gv Cara a try. As for MoMo, have already RTM her
Old 26-03-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
spboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Text always works better. Calls interrupts current bro's session. If the girl picks up, means likely your own session someone calls, she will also pick up.

Usually I'll text like 5-10 minutes on the hour mark. Like, 1250-1255, 1350-1355. It gives a likely chance your text will be the top most in her app when current bro's session end and she checks her phone when he showers.

Of course give some leeway between your booking time and actual appointment time. 1 day prior is the best. Sometimes 2 if you really want to play safe, but most ML these days don't book 2 days in advance already, as higher chance customer will forget and end up fly aeroplane, and business usually isn't all that good if they're just an average looker or their service not as comprehensive as some of the AP ones.
Tks bro. Yeah I kinda know if the girl doesn’t pick up she might be busy with other customers. But I usually try to call first and like to ‘hear’ the girl’s voice over the phone to determine if I should back off or proceed somehow. Sometimes I feel you can tell if the girl is totally not your type or otherwise from her voice. Haha.
Old 26-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
MR for Paris/Adele

Finally managed to get a slot with Paris/Adele , she is hard to book which i need to make 2 days in advance to book her

Place was very big, cosy and nice

She was awesome and her services is top notch , especially her killer move HDLY , great attitude and strong GFE, the session was very enjoy and shiok , highly recommend

Looks : 8.5 lovely and pretty SYT
Boobs : 8.5 natural C , soft and nice to hold and roam
Body :8.5 Fair tall slim sexy body and legs
Massage : 8.0 good strength with right spot hitting
HDLY : 9.0 Her famous killer move , very enjoy the way she run her fingers and tickled the groin area ,make me to heaven
HJ : 9.0 two hand combine , 1hand continue HJ and 1 hand caressing my groin area make me surrender very fast
GFE and attitude : 9.0 great attitude and strong GFE , break ice easily , not a time watcher , wont be boring with her
RTM : Yes

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=684354

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=637556
Really can't go wrong with Adele. One of the best options around and good to talk to if that's what you are looking for. Treat her well and with respect and she will bring you to heavens with her skillful fingers... 😏
Just a teaser, she has been exercising a little recently and body looks even more awesome now.
Old 26-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMonster View Post
I read quite a bit on Cara good looks here and there. How would you rate Cara looks vs MoMo? Purely on looks only.
Think some bro also commented on this alr. For me, I still slightly prefer Momo (but visited her for some time alr). Cara face is a bit rounder, cuter to look at. Momo is sharper shape, sharper features. One is more angelic the other is more goddess looks if that helps... lol

I know you asking for looks only but can't help but comment that Momo has so much more overall, in figure, chemistry, playability etc...

And I remember last week someone commented she got fake boobs. Well I went back to try and verify with my sense of touch (hehehe...). Squeeze squeeze play it left and right. Still felt absolutely natural to me so dunno where that comment came from...
Old 26-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Guys just to check.is momo still after 4pm or now whole day avaliable alr?
Old 26-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Think some bro also commented on this alr. For me, I still slightly prefer Momo (but visited her for some time alr). Cara face is a bit rounder, cuter to look at. Momo is sharper shape, sharper features. One is more angelic the other is more goddess looks if that helps... lol

I know you asking for looks only but can't help but comment that Momo has so much more overall, in figure, chemistry, playability etc...

And I remember last week someone commented she got fake boobs. Well I went back to try and verify with my sense of touch (hehehe...). Squeeze squeeze play it left and right. Still felt absolutely natural to me so dunno where that comment came from...
Thanks bro. I too can't tell that hers are fake.. But even if they are enhanced, it's one hell of a good job lol.

Actually MoMo s one rare exception as compared to most SYTs with looks and body, usually with these qualities the MLs this cannot, that cannot. Some even got attitude problem just coz they young blood.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1