The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
kissclong is a name known to allkissclong is a name known to allkissclong is a name known to allkissclong is a name known to allkissclong is a name known to allkissclong is a name known to all
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Just had my session with G22 last night. Here's my FR:

After a hard work today, on my way home, I suddenly felt very horny. Dunno what happened, my hand on the steering wheel just auto-pilot and steer towards Gillemard Road...

Wa Lau A, even at 11:30pm still so many people cheoing mann. Guess it's just the beginning only mann. Anyway, drive pass L12 and the FLs there were flooded with PRC mann. I also saw somw were quite nice and "hiong" mann. They just grab those walking pass males. As long as you walked passed them, they'll never let go of you mann. Luckily I'm driving. if not, i surely cannot resist and will definitely persuaded by anyone of them. Quite turn-on by this scene but due to Low Vitamin tonight, still headed towards the infamous "666".

When reached finally parked my vehicle, walked towards my battle-ground. On my way, Wa Lang, saw at 5-7 customers waiting and smoking outside. Thinking to myself, KNN Those Ang Pai must be fully booked liao.
Then I tot to myself, KNN la whoever I fancy inside the tank at my first look shall be my 1st choice tonight. But, KNN, only left with 1 Meaty one and I dont even care what her number is. I guess senior bros out there should know who i'm refering to.

Then Bo Bian, my second choice was G21. She's been extended for another session and have been reserved by 1 of the customer outside.

Then I asked how about G22? Thank God she's available soon. Ok, I shall wait.

After waited for another 5-10 minutes, I was called in. G22 then welcome me at her doorway.

First impression of her: Looks like Spore Chinese mixed with Malay girl mann. She dont look like a Thai at all. Nice! Slim and very healthy skin colour. Spoke English to me too. Able to communicate better with my partner liao! I really like to communicate with my sex partners one la. Strip and proceed to bath.

Bathing was quite SOP with she offering me a cup of Glisterine first. Quite hygeine hor... Later, I came out to dried myself first and KNN, the aircon was damn Fxxking cold mann! Bo Bian, I just Tahan... But really cold until I first time shivered inside a G's room mann. Then she saw it and asked me to turn off the aircon. How thoughful, even I myself also nerver tot of that... Good GFE mann.

On Bed, she did her Normal Cat bath but I must admit that her Cat Bath was so so only. I've tried better ones. But, as i was minusing her points, her LONG cat bath make up the loss. She was Catbathing me for about 5 minutes mann! Then I tot to myself, KNN she was expecting me to "Extend" is it? So fxxking long mann.

Then suddenly, she attacked my manhood. Her BBBJ just wash those negative tots of mine away. Her BBBJ was Slow, Steady and Deep-throat! Another 10 mins of solid Blows too.

By the way, all this while, my hands are never off her smooth body. Another thing I must say is that, SHE 's Fxxking wet all this time. Too WET mann!!! I hate those gal who needs to apply KY.

Capped and she continued with she riding on top of me first. Her moans are not too loud nor too soft. Three words, "Not too Fake"! Not tight maybe due to too WET!!!

Then changed to Doggie. Her back view really wanna make me cum liao. My fav position is "Doggie" la. Then I just closed my eyes and controlled my explosion. I knew what I wanted.

Change to missionary and I kissed her while doing it. Her moans get louder and more intense. (Or her acting became better?) Then I controlled again.

I asked for CIM, she just laughed and took away the CD and started to Deep-Throat my Canon again. This time, with a little bit of teething and pressure. I kept enjoying the whole process and admiring at her amazing stunts. She really enjoyed doing it mann. Another 5 mins of it, I CIM, nothing was left mann. She really suck until dry dry mann. I was too excited until i also dunno whether she got swallow it or spit out my cum. One word for her, Shiok!!!

Bros, so sorry for my long winded FR...

G22
Name: Beer (If i didn't listened wrongly)
Boobs: 6/10, 32B (Not for Boobs lovers)
Body: 9/10, Slim and Tanned (Healthy coloured body)
Face: 8/10, (Looks like chinese/malay mix)
Bath: 6/10, Quite SOP
French: 8/10, (She knows when to extend her lovely tongue)
Cat Bath: 6.5/10 became to 9/10 when she did very long (Just like Cat 80)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Simply out of this world)
AR: Nil (Didn't try)
FJ: 8/10, she's very accomodating(Can try a lot of position but a bit too wet)
GFE: 10/10, (Really felt like "ON" with her if my vitamins permits me)
Nearly asked her to Marry me mann...
RTF: Confirmed Yes la.

PS: Up me if you like my contribution. Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2008 Year! Cheers mann! Happy Bonking!
Old 23-12-2007, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 23
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing SBF Feedback Service for cat40 ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post
Im guessing alot of people went over to check her out.. when i asked for her (she was working then) the OKT asked me.. "wah how come lately so many people looking for her, on internet ah, internet AH? (in hokkien)"
yeah nowadays got alot of walk in new customers ... OKT and even G21 herself know that they r here to check out the hype of the internet ...

so did u manage to see her in the end ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
To me she is a real gem and I've been selfish and keeping her low profile, as it was hard enuf to get slots for her as it is ... even now i'm thinking whether to post this FR or not ... only means I might have to queue longer ... also my opinion is that the forum has changed alot over the years and posting FRs and sharing gems is not what it used to be ... last thing I want is my FR getting back to her ... or some no standard cheongster giving her a hard time.

NOTE - She's not hiong hiong like the gals @ 666 and dun think she ever will be, her type of service is different ... dunno how to describe la

she is kinda fragile so dun be rough with her ... treat her nicely and she will reciprocate with good service ... she is not into ROUGH SEX and will retaliate if sufficiently provoked
anyway as i posted outright in my very first FR ... my fears were not unfounded ... nowadays almost everyone calling G21 is as the OKT puts it "from the internet" ... as expected there r goot customers n there r bad customers ... customers who have been rough to her and scolded her after that until she cried ... customers who ask her why internet say u can do this but now u dun let me do ... piang eh ... is this the standard of cheongsters nowadays ????

sad la but that is the life of a cat40 ... she will learn and get stronger i hope or we won't be seeing her around till her full contract is up

slots for her r hard to cum by nowadays ... good n bad la i suppose ... good for her bad for me ... anyway there seems to b a new batch of guys who r taking over us "old guard" and taking up much of her time (though not as frequent as we used to be ... but good enuf ... good work guys ... my objective of post a FR on her to create more awareness seems to have been rather effective)

My biggest fear is that my FR gets back to her ... and it has ... there r customers who have told her what is written about her in the forum ... luckily for me she has not figured out who i m yet ... all i can say to u guys who r discussing this thread and posts regularly with her ... pls at least quote me properly ... dun go misinterpriting my posts ... NBz she tell me what u tell her i oso laff ... makes me look damn cok (but than again maybe i m la ... i just can't see it yet) ...

i know maybe u mean well la (i oso know u is one of the new guard, 10-14x at a go ...*SALUTE*... will oso try my best not to wait behind u) telling her how much support she has la ... but it is not a good thing to have urself discussed on the internet in such detail ... and dispite the increase in business i dun think she will ever appreciate me postin that FR.

furthermore, if she does trace the initial FR back to me i oso dunno how she will react la ... dun make unnecessary trouble for me ... wanna be no1 in line oso not like that la
Old 23-12-2007, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mr fucker is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Quote:
know maybe u mean well la (i oso know u is one of the new guard, 10-14x at a go ...*SALUTE*... will oso try my best not to wait behind u) telling her how much support she has la ... but it is not a good thing to have urself discussed on the internet in such detail ... and dispite the increase in business i dun think she will ever appreciate me postin that FR.
wah, some brother book her 10-14 sessions? No wonder you came back at 4am in the morning.
Old 23-12-2007, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
killerinstinct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyros_316 View Post
NEVER GO TO L16H38! WAS SUPER PISSED OFF BY THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE OKT!!! WANTED TO ENTER AND WAS CHASED AWAY.
CLAIMING THAT "THIS IS NOT A MUSEUM"
THE MAIN THING IS WHAT'S IN YOUR POCKET!!!!!
DIDN'T MAKE A FUSS AND LEFT GL.
NOT ONLY H38 BUT H40 ALSO!!!! WENT THERE JUST NOW JUST TO SEE IF WHAT WAS SAID WAS RITE & THE OKTS THERE JUST GAVE ME A REASON TO BAN THEM FROM MY LIST.
Old 23-12-2007, 08:52 AM
Samster

jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr fucker View Post
wah, some brother book her 10-14 sessions? No wonder you came back at 4am in the morning
errr ... solly to disappoint u ah ... but i'm back @ bout 4+ cos i met up with some bros after their KTV session and after my session with her to makan ... at least unlike some other people (who always play me out) they did not fly me areoplane and were there when i went down to join them.

just for the record the 10-14 sessions wasn't last nite and no matter how hardcore i appear to be ... i wouldn't wait for 10-14 sessions. I'd rather cum back another day

Last edited by jdi813; 23-12-2007 at 09:20 AM.
Old 23-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ivor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h66f- G28.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyThaiLover View Post
Paiseh to all Bros,
It shd b L8 H66E. Sorry 4 any inconvenience caused.
Thx 2 Bro spotter542 4 pointed out my mistake, may b I was too hungry and makan '-', paiseh paiseh.
Cheers,
CTL
She's like a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.http://sbf.today/2271521-post3490.html
Old 23-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
The GL Stalker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

knnh i dunno what the fuss is all about l18h16g21, i walk in most of the time she's still in coop, not like the 666 angpai, knnbccb most of the time always have to queue and go straight to rm somemore. if you want heavy emotion passion type session with her - dang ku ku. fire and forget - good. looks wise she will blend in and disappear if standing among the night time tiong kok kuehs at the lor8 t-junction. just my 2 chiam worth.

i only post now becuz i experiment finish with her already. otherwise same like 666 dua sian. good post bad post pple sot one, still go see see look look.
Old 23-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GL Stalker View Post
knnh i dunno what the fuss is all about l18h16g21, i walk in most of the time she's still in coop, not like the 666 angpai, knnbccb most of the time always have to queue and go straight to rm somemore. if you want heavy emotion passion type session with her - dang ku ku. fire and forget - good. looks wise she will blend in and disappear if standing among the night time tiong kok kuehs at the lor8 t-junction. just my 2 chiam worth.

i only post now becuz i experiment finish with her already. otherwise same like 666 dua sian. good post bad post pple sot one, still go see see look look.
no fuss la ... jus some people see my initial FR suddenly got very high expectations ... go liao want heaven n earth to move ... sure disappointed la ... good FR bad FR all the norm la ... u cannot please everyone ... so what is the verdict of ur "experiment" ???

if u can get a tiong kok chai of that standard for $40 let me know ya

666 tried almost all the ang pai there liao ... from G17 to G7 ... but will not go back anymore as i think the hse is too hiong for me ... had an "interesting" exp with G7 sometime back afterwhich i decided that enuf was enuf ... my dear Fren NBA oso had an "interesting" exp over there ... jus be careful guys
Old 23-12-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Ah Ti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GL Stalker View Post

Sincrerely thank you for your negative FR on her, hope more to come....
Old 23-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ti View Post
Sincrerely thank you for your negative FR on her, hope more to come....
KNS la u n ur nonesense
Old 23-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Ah Ti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
KNS la u n ur nonesense
Hey, fire starter, chookup lah
Old 23-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 20
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
666 tried almost all the ang pai there liao ... from G17 to G7 ... but will not go back anymore as i think the hse is too hiong for me ... had an "interesting" exp with G7 sometime back afterwhich i decided that enuf was enuf ... my dear Fren NBA oso had an "interesting" exp over there ... jus be careful guys
this is interesting.....can pm me what you meant by "interesting"?
Old 24-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
The GL Stalker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
no fuss la ... jus some people see my initial FR suddenly got very high expectations ... go liao want heaven n earth to move ... sure disappointed la ... good FR bad FR all the norm la ... u cannot please everyone ... so what is the verdict of ur "experiment" ???

if u can get a tiong kok chai of that standard for $40 let me know ya

exp result ah? same lah too cool in bed. hot latino type lovers no need to apply. i met her type before in lor8 knn siong siong after 30+ separate bookings just manage to make her shoot like jap av actress akane hotaru, bed all wet wet ahh. haiyah that kueh ord last mth loh, she has the slurp hips of that beauty queen kanna pepper spray one.

genuine free lancer tiong kok kueh for $40 actually got one, if you base on timing $80-$100/1+hr/can shoot until empty magazine if she like u.
Old 24-12-2007, 05:57 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean888 View Post
I agree with you. The OKT of L18H38 is thin and has bad attitude. Sometimes he does not even give you your full 20 minutes and rings the bell after 15 minutes. If you pay for 40 minutes, you may only get 35 minutes or less.

Some of the girls are also arrogent. They only give SOP services. If you ask for some simple things like can they turn up the lights, your get sacarstic remarks like "you cannot see Thai lady or what?" I think they get their attitude from their OKT.
this okt really has the worst attitude i ever seen. always show that "i owe u money" face to customers. this house girls in general are pretty but service so so nia plus okt lousy attitude i don't think i wan to go this house again

Quote:
This lor 18 house 38 OKT quite good to me leh. Go there so many times liao. Between the moving teeth one and the short fuck one, the moving teeth one ok with me. Don't know why, maybe I yandao look a bit japanese leh. Aiyah who knows maybe he having a bad day or what.

Mr fucker

bro good for u. maybe that okt like your yandao face or you can click well with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post
Nice.

Im guessing alot of people went over to check her out.. when i asked for her (she was working then) the OKT asked me.. "wah how come lately so many people looking for her, on internet ah, internet AH? (in hokkien)"

that okt ask me how i know abt her. i say its my fren intro one. she nowadays so many bookings ar. i guess i got to go down early to book her. tat time i waited 1hr for her.

Quote:
wah, some brother book her 10-14 sessions? No wonder you came back at 4am in the morning.

which rich bro so powerful book 10-14 sessions. i max only book 2 sessions lor

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerinstinct View Post
NOT ONLY H38 BUT H40 ALSO!!!! WENT THERE JUST NOW JUST TO SEE IF WHAT WAS SAID WAS RITE & THE OKTS THERE JUST GAVE ME A REASON TO BAN THEM FROM MY LIST.
i dunno abt H40. H38 is definitely in my ban list

Quote:
errr ... solly to disappoint u ah ... but i'm back @ bout 4+ cos i met up with some bros after their KTV session and after my session with her to makan ... at least unlike some other people (who always play me out) they did not fly me areoplane and were there when i went down to join them.

just for the record the 10-14 sessions wasn't last nite and no matter how hardcore i appear to be ... i wouldn't wait for 10-14 sessions. I'd rather cum back another day
bro mai angry. which bros fly u aeroplane? last nite u go visit ur regular g21? i will be visiting her very soon
Old 24-12-2007, 11:41 PM

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

1838 again. BAN BAN BAN! Why patronise such people
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1