The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I spent little too...anyway cockroach will never die de...

Is not they will never die, is that they are much toooooo many liao..... so no matter how many die they will still be a bladdy nuisance cos new ones will keep cumming back...... that is how the cockroach species survived from the dinosaur period until today while the rest all became extinct liao......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 08-03-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hopefully what you said is true...

Maybe yesterday was true, today maybe not true liao cos you may have cleared all out liao and put into a gigantic Khong Guan biscuit tin and hide below your gigantic Emperior-size bed......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 08-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
quite cheap...but $112 including select seat and axs/cc charges...

Nope of cos not, this will distort the quoted price as not all people will pick those optional items like seats & luggage now even some normal full-fledged airlines like Silkair have to buy seats option liao no more free

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 08-03-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
all the stupid idiots will con their sinkee bf and never tell the truth about been caught using false passport...

Actually to look at it in a clearer light, its actually those Sinkie BFs that would be better termed as the "stupid idiots" if they are the ones being conned

Anyway to me its a matter of 2-parties transaction, the Sinkie BFs pays $$$ for all those GFE feelings (however false they might be), 2nd spring or puberty you might called it, sexual relations....ETC and the service provider (the VBs) provides at a price that the BF is willing to pay

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 08-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Mai ani kong, some gers no need to con, instead SG bf wants to give her a better life
so your cap "my gal is different...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Is not they will never die, is that they are much toooooo many liao..... so no matter how many die they will still be a bladdy nuisance cos new ones will keep cumming back...... that is how the cockroach species survived from the dinosaur period until today while the rest all became extinct liao......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
what to do when they have almost 2 billion population....every corner of the earth you can find them now...they had invaded Afrika, South America...

Quote:
Maybe yesterday was true, today maybe not true liao cos you may have cleared all out liao and put into a gigantic Khong Guan biscuit tin and hide below your gigantic Emperior-size bed......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
I wish I can put all 2 bil roaches into a tin...

Old 08-03-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nope of cos not, this will distort the quoted price as not all people will pick those optional items like seats & luggage now even some normal full-fledged airlines like Silkair have to buy seats option liao no more free

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I bought mine too 112...$6 for payment axs...

bought one tix vietjet @ 108 incl ccc...

Old 08-03-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually to look at it in a clearer light, its actually those Sinkie BFs that would be better termed as the "stupid idiots" if they are the ones being conned

Anyway to me its a matter of 2-parties transaction, the Sinkie BFs pays $$$ for all those GFE feelings (however false they might be), 2nd spring or puberty you might called it, sexual relations....ETC and the service provider (the VBs) provides at a price that the BF is willing to pay

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
no right nor wrong...so nobody to blame...just that those who dun fly to wetnam frequently will not know much...I am still learning after 10 years...

Old 09-03-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Some cuntries reported some statistics that they spent at least USD 1500 to 2000 on average per head on each group tour trip not like stingy us only spend a miserable few hundreds SGD nia nia
i no see us as stingy by spending lesser than others,jus tat we spent more wisely than others lor....got see ppl buy 1 banana at 1 dollar, got ppl pay 10 dollar 4 same banana aso? who more clever?

if 1 banana supposely sell normally @ 1 dollar,sm not veri intel guy go pay 10 dollar & claim he spend a lot...lol...1500 - 2000 usd let u spend in pl u regularly go to, pobably u get more & better out of it than those prc lor...lol

Quote:
Where got retire I am 35 years old only hor.........
wa brother,u tryin 2 smoke xiao di ah?!

if u 35,i mus be jus turn 18 nia...lol...

Quote:
Last time a lot of VBs gong gong still think they can change to another new passport and get into Sinkie, these are the ones that either always stay 1 month each trip or kena caught before so was banned, biometrics how to siam..... worst still kena charged for using a false passport or false name
i dn't knw much abt vb pattern,but i read in paper got prc jus bcs wan 2 cum sinkapore agn go rub away their ownself fingerprint lei,so they 4ever no fingerprint...& no tink biometric cn't be immitation hor...my office last time punch card machine is using biomtric aso, our ownself staffs aso can punch in card 4 every1 lei...using a lighter 2 burn black ash out of a empty coca cola can & then use scotch tape 2 imprint out finger print frm the ash 2 the scotch tape can liao loh...lol

Quote:
Mai ani kong, some gers no need to con, instead SG bf wants to give her a better life
ya lor..i agree wit yr words,tis kind of thg is smtime 2 party happy & willing kind...so end of day weather result good or bad, aso cn't blame ani1 liao....
Old 09-03-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so your cap "my gal is different...
She is different from other WL.

Quote:
what to do when they have almost 2 billion population....every corner of the earth you can find them now...they had invaded Afrika, South America...
Maybe I have not met but I prefer working with Indian from India than Chinese from China... humble is lacking.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
I wish I can put all 2 bil roaches into a tin...

I wish I can then put your whole tin over an open fire and watch them slowly roast

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-03-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
I bought mine too 112...$6 for payment axs...

bought one tix vietjet @ 108 incl ccc...

Huh I thought you said you havent bought yours for Xmas yet???? now still can get this price for Xmas period meh???

I only flew Vietjet once and I totally dumped them, the timings still sucks and I hate taking buses to the terminal buildings cos it is simply a waste of unnecessary time

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
no right nor wrong...so nobody to blame...just that those who dun fly to wetnam frequently will not know much...I am still learning after 10 years...

We are all still learning until the day we stepped into our graves thats why until today I always say I am still blur like fark......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-03-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
i no see us as stingy by spending lesser than others,jus tat we spent more wisely than others lor....got see ppl buy 1 banana at 1 dollar, got ppl pay 10 dollar 4 same banana aso? who more clever?

i dn't knw much abt vb pattern,but i read in paper got prc jus bcs wan 2 cum sinkapore agn go rub away their ownself fingerprint lei,so they 4ever no fingerprint...& no tink biometric cn't be immitation hor...my office last time punch card machine is using biomtric aso, our ownself staffs aso can punch in card 4 every1 lei...using a lighter 2 burn black ash out of a empty coca cola can & then use scotch tape 2 imprint out finger print frm the ash 2 the scotch tape can liao loh...lol

ya lor..i agree wit yr words,tis kind of thg is smtime 2 party happy & willing kind...so end of day weather result good or bad, aso cn't blame ani1 liao....

No wan lah I no wan buy bananas buy abalones eh sai bo????

Wah that PRC see too much CSI shows liao

Its never always 1-sided as the VB also need to sacrifice something in return for the "whatever" she is giving to her Sinkie BF in return for his "sarpork"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-03-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe I have not met but I prefer working with Indian from India than Chinese from China... humble is lacking.

Its not lacking.....its simply they no ever have this word before in their vocab or dicktionery

Their bladdy Garment already showing a very goot example to their own citizens by suka suka go to some public playgrounds and built their own house on it then proclaim to the whole world the playground belongs to them now best part is beginning they tell the whole world it is not for military purpose while at the same time they slowly build a military airstrip and all the supporting military installations for airplanes and warships and the whole world also lan lan....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1