The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-01-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2213 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Yes, I have side effects. But some bros don't. It's ymmv, and differs from each person. Also, even if you are on PrEP, you can still easily catch the other STDs when you raw. NOTE: It is very easy to catch STDs when you raw these girls. It is a high chance that you will catch something if you raw more than 3 girls from multiple shops or FLs. You only minimise the chance to catch HIV. You play with known risks and prepare to go for treatment if you get it. My suggestion is to start going for a STD test when you get symptoms like throat infection or a month later if no symptoms.

NO not all the girls can raw. There are only about 5 - 6 raw girls at Butterfly. You can visit Butterfly's website to find out who can raw, or you can ask the Mama. Then again, if you are lucky or willing to pay some big tip, any girl might let you raw, not just in Butterfly.

Butterfly website: You type this in Google "butterfly massage sukhumvit24"

It is on Butterfly's website. Of course, best is to go down and take a look. Those photos are edited (a bit).
I also like to dfk and recently got sore throat and fever for 5 days.. i didn’t know is so easy to get std, and I will get tested soon
Old 03-01-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR for BKK Dec 2023 trip - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
Ups +57 for your FRs and the effort put into it.
Thank you bro. I hope the FRs can help bros to have an enjoyable time when chionging overseas.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloshook View Post
I also like to dfk and recently got sore throat and fever for 5 days.. i didn’t know is so easy to get std, and I will get tested soon
When you get sore throat from DFK, it is usually strepthroat or a similar thing. You can also get other common things like Covid or Flu. See a doctor and you clear it with antibiotics. It's not an STD, just passed on here and there.

But if you have raw sex, you will have high chance to get the whole lot of other things which are really STDs. If you paint the girl, you can also catch STDs. Most of them are minor, protect yourself from the major ones like HIV by using PrEP and do a STD screening after your trip. Of course, see a doctor immediately if you have symptoms. Early treatment prevents painful symptoms.

Otherwise, use a condom. But condoms are also not 100% and you can get UTI from BBBJ/CIM unless you like CBJ.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3124 / Power: 13
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Good advice and excellent reports, bro lonelyfish.

Too bad I upped you before, and cannot add more.

But thanks again for all the good FRs. Happy puntings 2024
Old 03-01-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2213 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
When you get sore throat from DFK, it is usually strepthroat or a similar thing. You can also get other common things like Covid or Flu. See a doctor and you clear it with antibiotics. It's not an STD, just passed on here and there.

But if you have raw sex, you will have high chance to get the whole lot of other things which are really STDs. If you paint the girl, you can also catch STDs. Most of them are minor, protect yourself from the major ones like HIV by using PrEP and do a STD screening after your trip. Of course, see a doctor immediately if you have symptoms. Early treatment prevents painful symptoms.

Otherwise, use a condom. But condoms are also not 100% and you can get UTI from BBBJ/CIM unless you like CBJ.
Just wondering if strep throat infection got chance for re-infection? It’s a horrible feeling to have high fever for so many days and i don’t want to go through it frequently
Old 03-01-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just wondering if strep throat infection got chance for re-infection? It’s a horrible feeling to have high fever for so many days and i don’t want to go through it frequently
Yes, you can get it again and again. And you can get it not just from intimacy. It is all around, it is just easier to catch if you do things that has direct contact like kissing.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Good advice and excellent reports, bro lonelyfish.

Too bad I upped you before, and cannot add more.

But thanks again for all the good FRs. Happy puntings 2024
Thank you. I can usually share my findings if they are regular sex workers, FLs and overseas experience. Though I'd like to keep my select regular or kept ML in SG to myself. Especially the one I'm keeping since I don't use PrEP when I raw her. Safety first.
Old 03-01-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

In BKK from now till 9th. Any bros want to hang out (go AGG or somewhere fun, let me know). Can speak thai.
Old 03-01-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
charmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycharmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all,
Just curious if the girls at butterfly do not take prep, are they not afraid of catching HIV?

for daily prep, will it works effectively if we take it during raw sex?
Old 03-01-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Any short and cute butterfly girls to
Recommend bro?
Old 05-01-2024, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmboy View Post
Hi all,
Just curious if the girls at butterfly do not take prep, are they not afraid of catching HIV?

for daily prep, will it works effectively if we take it during raw sex?
I asked, they are afraid of catching HIV. But probably some took PrEP maybe that's why there's the raw tip of 2,000B. Just need 1 customer pay the raw tip, they can buy a month of PrEP + pills. But so far the girls I took told me they only took pills not to get pregnant and not many customers took the raw option. It is safer if all the raw girls took daily PrEP, maybe next time I ask the mama can implement that or not haha.

If you took daily PrEP, then it should be more effective than us taking it on-demand. But you know it only reduces chance of HIV, you can still easily catch the lot of other funky STDs along the way. If you raw 3 or more random girls, better do a test.

If you want to raw the girls who are NOT on both pills for the fun of it, you can try the smaller shops. Both the girls I took at Rueathong did not take any pills as they told me.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Any short and cute butterfly girls to
Recommend bro?
My suggestion is really to head down and see. If you are not aiming just for the raw girls, there are plenty of choices at Butterfly. In fact, other shops like Wonder Massage, Momo, Pretty, Mango also have cute girls. Plenty of choice for you to pick at Soi 24 and 26.
Old 05-01-2024, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
My suggestion is really to head down and see. If you are not aiming just for the raw girls, there are plenty of choices at Butterfly. In fact, other shops like Wonder Massage, Momo, Pretty, Mango also have cute girls. Plenty of choice for you to pick at Soi 24 and 26.
Thanks bro.
Will probably head up early next month
Old 05-01-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Thanks bro.
Will probably head up early next month
Good luck and enjoy. You don't need to settle with a single shop. Do look around and you can find cute girls that you want.

Also, do add the Line / Telegram of the shops, you can look at the number of girls working on that day. Don't trust the pictures, but check for updates. Sometimes there are 30 girls at the shops, then you go there to view them and make your choice. But if you want a particular popular girl, you may have to book else you are NOT going to see her around.

When I went to Wonder Massage, there were about 20+ girls but only 7 available, the rest were with customers. There was only ONE girl that caught my eye at that time. Cuz I entered the shop earlier than a Caucasian, the mama let me pick first, so I took her and that guy left lol.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope all is well for you. Upped you +156.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1