The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Need a billion dong leh... 😀

You have Gazillions leh

Thats means a billion billion billion billion billion.......ermmmm too many zeros until I lost count liao.........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-04-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
uh? i tht a human mus first smile b4 he can laugh?

still wking on it...lol

Wah her pussy no feeling one ah......

Maybe I am inhuman like her........

No lah no same not talking about the process but the final outcome, just that people ask you "jiak pa buay?" and you replied "jiak pa liao" and not "tao seng pun lai ai jiak mee, tan see kua tio quay pung jin hor jiak.....blah blah blah"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-04-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
i guessin brother snipe popably wn't be in here until mon...lol,ani way...wish every one here a happy goody friday & may all enjoy their super LWE....lol

My smelly habits you also know liao hor........

WTF with that kinda of weight landing on his 2 balls & KKJ

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-04-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
nw i'm a bit curious if wetnamese will b pray 2 their ancestors during qing ming fest like the chinese....

They do clear their ancestors graves but not necessarily during qing ming or as they called it "tao mo" or "thanh minh" mainly only those ethic chinese viets still do during qing ming

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-04-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You have Gazillions leh

Thats means a billion billion billion billion billion.......ermmmm too many zeros until I lost count liao.........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
tks for looking me so up...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-04-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Fares hiked by Vietnamese airlines and airports

By Doan Loan April 2, 2018 | 10:48 am GMT+7

The cost of traveling with children has jumped in April on national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines.

Vietnam Airlines has increased airfares for children aged between two and 12 years from 75 to 90 percent of the cost of an adult ticket.

Ticket prices will remain at 10 percent of an adult fare for infants under two years old on the airline.

Budget carrier Vietjet Air has also said it has increased the cost of changing the name on a ticket by 28 percent on international flights to VND800,000 ($35.12), and by 21 percent for domestic flights to VND495,000 ($21.73). Changes to a flight date have also gone up 16 percent to VND800,000 for international flights, plus the fare difference.

Service and security fees at local airports have been raised slightly to VND5,000 ($0.22) following a regulation issued by Vietnam’s Ministry of Transport last August.

Vietnam's aviation industry has been booming in recent years. The country served more than 94 million air passengers in 2017, up 16 percent from the previous year, including 13 million foreigners.

Old 02-04-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Vietnamese firm pours $100 million into local ride-hailing app

By Thanh Le April 2, 2018 | 11:54 am GMT+7

The move follows rival Grab's takeover of Uber's Southeast Asia operations.

A Vietnamese transport company has invested $100 million in local ride-hailing app Vivu, according to a statement issued on Saturday.

Nguyen Tri Dung, director of Phuong Trang, said he had always wanted to invest in a so-called ‘made in Vietnam’ product, and Vivu, as a startup, was lacking the funds and human resources to realize its potential and flourish. The $100 million investment is a win-win for both sides, he said.

Vivu founder Tran Thanh Nam said the app has rebranded a month earlier than planned in an apparent bid to take advantage of rival Grab's recent aquisition of Uber.

Now known as Vato, Dung said that what sets it apart from other ride-hailing services like Grab and Uber is how the software functions as an e-commerce platform, allowing users to choose different vehicle options, not just limited to one. Vato also has a price bargaining system, a feature absent in other similar apps, he added.

Vivu debuted in Vietnam on March 2016 under the name FaceCar, and received widespread attention after a Vietnamese expat in Germany offered to invest $1 billion in the app. However, the following year, Tran Thanh Nam called the investment a 'sham' and subsequently canceled the deal.

On March 23, ride-hailing firm Uber Technologies Inc announced that it had agreed to sell its Southeast Asian business to bigger regional rival Grab, marking the U.S. company’s second retreat from an Asian market. Just one day after the news of Uber’s departure from Vietnam was announced, the number of downloads for the now-Vato app skyrocketed to twice its previous peak, according to founder Tran Thanh Nam.

Old 03-04-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
tks for looking me so up...

You are most welcum

Have to see you up lah, your humongous bed is so high up wana tok to you also must crane my neck high high liao.........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 03-04-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Fares hiked by Vietnamese airlines and airports

By Doan Loan April 2, 2018 | 10:48 am GMT+7

Vietnam's aviation industry has been booming in recent years. The country served more than 94 million air passengers in 2017, up 16 percent from the previous year, including 13 million foreigners.

Its the same everywhere, basic economics are always sidelined by pure greed, same as in Sinkie

When there are lesser demands the prices will stay low, which is logical since does not make sense to raise prices when you are already not getting much business. When demand goes up ==> equates to higher takings due to economies of scale but unfortunately greed immediately takes over as then all the thousand & one reasons will come in as to why they need to raise prices e.g. need to invest in another new Terminal so travellers need to pay more for their greed

In Sinkie when you want to do any businesses, you need to have your own $$$ to be able to start-up.....not just to start-up but especially to endure the initial period where you may not have enough revenue/business for sustenance, failing which you simply need to wind-up and say bye-bye to all those hard-saved $$$$. This is why most silver-spooned so-called "entrepreneurs" always succeeded where others failed, as they always have their well-heeled parents to pump in more $$$ until they make $$$$. Sinkie Garment largi best, ask you to pay for their initial start-up costs before they even start their business

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-04-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Vietnamese firm pours $100 million into local ride-hailing app

By Thanh Le April 2, 2018 | 11:54 am GMT+7

The move follows rival Grab's takeover of Uber's Southeast Asia operations.

A Vietnamese transport company has invested $100 million in local ride-hailing app Vivu, according to a statement issued on Saturday.

They should have called their app " Vú Bự " and it will sounds exactly like Uber in england

Then employ only big boobs females as drivers and their business sure will sky-rocket

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-04-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Its the same everywhere, basic economics are always sidelined by pure greed, same as in Sinkie

When there are lesser demands the prices will stay low, which is logical since does not make sense to raise prices when you are already not getting much business. When demand goes up ==> equates to higher takings due to economies of scale but unfortunately greed immediately takes over as then all the thousand & one reasons will come in as to why they need to raise prices e.g. need to invest in another new Terminal so travellers need to pay more for their greed

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Tell you my recent trip to Tuy Hoa, Province of Phu Yen...went to airport before 5am and omg the vietjet passengers were packed on Monday and airport was buzzing with thousands of ppl...going thru scanners the queue was like snaking long...😀

My flight took off at 7am and before that the flights to hanoi, danang, quy nhon, phu quoc, haiphong, etc took off... 😀

Think the CAG saw the demand and raised charges thinking why not...my ticket 2 way abouy SGD 60.00 or around 1mil dong.

Old 03-04-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
They should have called their app " Vú Bự " and it will sounds exactly like Uber in england

Then employ only big boobs females as drivers and their business sure will sky-rocket

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
How we wish what you said comes true...😀

Old 03-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Seafood in Tuy Hoa capital of Phu Yen was cheap... Beer also cheap...live 500m away from the beach with strong waves... Water was green and looks good... ��

We ate lobsters prawns crabs and plenty of shellfish on our 3 days trip... ��

Can find uncorrupted sssyts there...��

Old 03-04-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can find uncorrupted sssyts there...��
Vietnam beaches are so much better than Thailand.... unspoiled with foreigners.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Vietnam beaches are so much better than Thailand.... unspoiled with foreigners.
There are some spoiled beaches like Nha Trang, Danang, Phu Quoc, Vung Tau, Mui Ne...so avoid all these spoiled beaches...

Next trip will be the beautiful sandy beaches of Quy Nhon...

BTW, on 29/3/18 exchange rate 17370 for small notes....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1