The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 20
bikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

L18H18G17

Looks : 5
Boobs : 5
FR : 6
hot cold BBJ : 4
BJ : 5

Overall not a very good experience. In the fish tank she look ok. BUt once inside the room, and stripped down, can see her boobs slagging and got stretch marks...

My personal point of view only. Thanks
Old 03-01-2008, 11:35 PM
Loomis@Husky

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bad day for me at geyland on the New Year Day 1st-Jan-2008.

On the new year day went down to geyland for walk walk and release...hehehehe....as usual went down to L8H19 to look for my usual gal G19 but too bad the OKT told me she still working up stair haven't come down yet. So no chioce i need to choose for another gal for a try, when look into the glass tank i saw G5 make a pretty smile and shout at me " Come come darling i love you on me lah i will give you good & special service". I was attrached by her sporting and active action, then i paid the money to the OKT and follow her to her room at 2nd floor. When i reach her room she talk loudly to me ask me to take my shower, i don't mind having shower by myself. After taken our fast shower she ask me to lied down on her bed and she start to put the condom onto my little brother and start her BJ performance, within a short while with fast action until my little brother stand hard she quickly change her next move and start to sit onto my little brother with her fast motion for the FJ performance. Really don't know what type of service she give like want to make you shot as fast as posible finished her job and chase you out from her room. Getting this type of service from her i tell her stop finished liao, i really no mood to continue with her anymore, then i rash to the toilet have myself a fast clean wash change my clothing quickly knock off from her room and went down stair while she was still inside the toilet washing herself. What a bad new year day to me having this type of lousy service from this gal, anyone here got come accross this type of lousy service before by her or other gal at other places. Inside the glass tank like very sportting but come to the real performance inside the room another story liao. Why i want to bring this matter out to you guys here is to let you guys know how i have the lousy service from this gal, if you guys come to L8H19 beware of this gal G5 think twice before try her save your money for other gal and have better service...Someone here can correct me if i'm wrong maybe some of you guys have good service from her before.

L8H19G5
Name: Onn
Language spoken: Simple English, Chinese & Hokkien.
Looks: 6 Dark skin with thick make-up.
Body: 6.5 With tummy.
BJ: 5 (Cap on).
FJ: 5.5 (Normal FJ style).
Sound effect: Act like AV actor with those acting sound.
Overall: 5.5 (1st & the last).
Old 04-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
lwrnchng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwrnchng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try L18H20G6 Worst fuck of my life!

Shower with towel on. No Cathbath at all fucking with no sound effect. tulan go shower n fuck off.

my friend also tried her 2 days back same incidents

No wrost trying

Looks: 4/10
body: 2/10 (FAT) but in tank is slim
BBBj: 1/10 (less than 30sec)
cathbath:0/10 (No cathbath at all)
FJ: 1/10 (Rather PCC)
RTF: NO

Not worth trying
Old 05-01-2008, 04:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
The GL Stalker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loomis@Husky View Post
L8H19
this hse kueh bus service std abit siao siao eh, sometime good, sometime bad, like kanna schizo like that, sometime got shower for u, sometime command u to shower yourself. i ever ON there a few times and one time suddenly i myself tio ki siao want to take the pillow and push very hard on the kueh bu face onto the bed. like something very powerful enter me feel like want push until pillow can tear, knn lucky willpower strong otherwise next day have to zao lor liao.

i remember this hse got one very chio kueh, knnh every visit have to queue and go straight to rm, she work few mths onli become siao ding dong, sent back home.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 22
skyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwrnchng View Post

Shower with towel on. No Cathbath at all fucking with no sound effect. tulan go shower n fuck off.

No wrost trying

Not worth trying

huh?? how to shower with towel on.Anyway,thanks for warning
Old 06-01-2008, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Barcelona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Not worth trying
I offer my point only as reward for sharing when I recharge. Thanks for the warning
Old 06-01-2008, 12:31 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No wrost trying

Not worth trying

this girl you tried sound very bad. anyway i also had my fair share of bad bonks in GL cat 40. i always tell myself to move on since there are so many girls there.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Ah Ti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 H38 G99 plus their OKT

Went to H38 yesterday, saw the famous moving teeth OKT in action.
2.30pm reached H38, early bird to try out g88, not open yet, so holding at roadside parking lot, listened to my all time favourite thai sentimental; kid teng chai mai...good or bad time thai song always worked..
2.45pm, moving teeth came fr outside, i quickly step into the hse, slow liao, already one bro ahead of me, g88 off day, that bro asked for g99 w/o any hesitation. When moving teeth stretched out his hand to collect $, this bro dont know what happen suddently change mind & walk off, g99 shocked, she already half way going up the stair case.
Moving teeth dashed out immediately, threw punch to that bro, nnbacb, but missed, people already ran quickly liao loh. He still not satisfied, keep on fxxking thru out. Wah so aggressive, no wonder his teeth moving, cos not everytime he won ma...
Actually he is ok one, if u know 2 things of him, 1st, he is very very particular of the 1 st customer, that person must call his girl to start a good day which he beli. Usually he blocking u at the doorway, ensure u called, then allow u to go in. That bro step onto his nerve , i think he no chance to fxxk h38 girl liao, y bro? $40 nia.. you ordered u must take lah..:luckily he was ok with me all time.. The 2nd thing: if you go in look see but decided dont call and leave, then u dont come back again, he sure suan you one. i know i know, you will say fxxk it man, the most we dont go.. To me, I just want good fxxk, which hse got good stuff i will go that hse, who care that okt? If u thing the okt siao lang, then you should fxxk harder on his girl, why give chance?

So much so for moving teeth. I looked at g99, not bad at all, whats the prob? paid & follow her walk up stair, her sexy butt w transparency G string moving in front, my little tent already pitched...
FR on g99, 1st time visit her, 1 tai only for test drive purpose. A very pleasant looking fair Chiangmai 21 yr young lady with nearly perfect hour glass body, when she riding me, fr the big ceiling mirrior can see her very small waist & full moon butt pumping hard on me, my prostate gland holding hard, anytime can trigger off, luckily was in good form
By the time change to missionary with leg raise, she already all wet, seeing her response so good i given her full length thrusting ,something special happen: the sound effect dont come out fr her mouth but her tiny red opening pussy, i dont know pussy poking sound can be that loud i think only the very wet and tight one can produce that. The remarkable thing is she did not lubricate, i witness this fr bathroom to bed.
Pump her till nearly times up, finished with high rpm, quick washed up and tcss at the same time before bell ring. Told me she was a 2nd yr uni student in chiangmai, stop cos family poor. worked here 1 month only, yes, she is new, her butt no wrinkle at all, this is the tell tale sign. her pussy inner lip also well hidden, all thing still in excellent condition. 1 minus point is her boobs too big for real and hard also, might be enhanced, i dont mind that, most of these top notch girl sure did some job to look good.
Looks: 7.5. charming Chiangmai lady with pleasent good look, northern thai
girl fan should know.
Body : 7.8
Boobs: 6.0
Catbath: 8.0. She knows all you sensitive area, when came to my two hairly
tingtong she almost swallow it.
BJ : 7.8.
FJ : 7.8
pussy : 8.0.
Gf : 7.8. Yes, very attached, nice to chat, good manner and easy
going character, after that bro rejected her, she just smile and
forget.
RTF : Yes.Yes. But worry g88 also as good.. i practise 1 hse 1 girl rule,
you care them sure they return some thing too, human mah. Of cos
we butterfly around, but some acting must be there..

A true northern beauty . Lam Ter Ter...
Old 07-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

Re: L18 H38 G99 plus their OKT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ti View Post
L18 H38 G99 plus their OKT
g99 neh neh even chairmeh can confirm is fake one. service attitude not bad lah, maybe because she is still new. her cb damn tight sia, i thought my lj long or even my lj going to tear knn. tua ki cheongsters pls stay away.

some cheongsters wondering looks how ahh? she lose out to the previous g99 loh. haai the old g99...
Old 07-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
tacmehom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

18 18 07
Long time never post fr liao. Just try 1 good service gal in legal house. She is cute looking to my liking. Very chatty n playful. Even it was 1st time I up her. Did not rush for jobs for whole session. Most coincidence is that her number [7] was belong to my favorite gal in same house which ord liao. For sure, I will rtf her many many in the future.

Name: yi ling
Origin: cheng lai
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 short,small build, a little bah bah which I like.
Boob: 7/10 real b+ ba...
French/kiss: no
Cat bath: 6/10 +1 when she cares ur balls
Bbbj: 8/10 warm n cold water, shiok
Bj: 8/10 quite good
Fj: 7/10
Rtf: many many
Old 08-01-2008, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

anyway just for info L18 H16 got 3 new gals (G7, G9, G10) bringing the total no of WLs up to 8 ... heard that the 3 new ones not bad
Old 08-01-2008, 12:18 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
anyway just for info L18 H16 got 3 new gals (G7, G9, G10) bringing the total no of WLs up to 8 ... heard that the 3 new ones not bad
that's good news for us. going to drop by there and take a look at the 3 new girls and shun bian go RTF my fav G21 for 3rd time
Old 08-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

today after parking my car, ki l18h16 to check the 3 new tai kok kuehs, along the way heard kuehs screaming then saw one yellow hair ah beng cheongster kenna kick out of h40. 1 to 1 or 1 to 2 still wu tan pak but this cheongster kenna surrounded by increasing number of the kah kias from h38 h40 h42 knnh tong buay tiao sibeh luan, even the h38 siao lang okt kah kia also join in the action siah. very fast that cheongster KO on the ground, after a minute or so when he got up his face all swollen sia, lao hui some more. sibeh jialat ku lao kui, all the people staring. maybe i will visit h40 and ask one of my favourite kuehs there what happened.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
ok the 3 new gals ... all look like minahs ... i kid u not ... to me G9 is the most lookable of the lot

For everybody's info ... I heard that starting sometime in Feb ... cat40 will officially be cat50

heard it is more or less confirmed liao ... almost all the cat40 bosses have signed some agreement shit that will make the price increase permernant

CCB gahmen ... really fucking $$$ hikes for everything ... NB even cheongin now the hike the price but my LJ salary still the same ... lucky I'm more or less retiring liao ... if not die sia
Old 10-01-2008, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 19
Driftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
Juz came bk fm L18h20.
Choose g22. Her name is Ann.

Below is the rating i rate her, nt too bad.

Look: 6/10
Body:6/10
Hot/cold bj: 7/10
FJ: 8/10

Over nt too bad for cat 40.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1