The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 21-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowball69 View Post
FR on Miss Keiko
enjoy having no control wif her. She good at it.
Wow bro.. glad that you are having fun..
She will totally control me too during the session. Yes, the slap is quite expert and can be painful too. .

For me I am not into eating my own cum so she did not do that to me. .
But she did orgasm control me 2-3times. That was totally expert in it. Cum a lot too both session but I really enjoy the second session than 1st one as 2nd session, she tortured me more than the 1st one. She said she will torture me more on my next session too. I am sure she will.
Old 21-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tbesaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiepoke View Post
I have been fortunate enough to have sessioned with both and I find both the be very beautiful, elegant and sophisticated. Mistress Christy has the most experience. Both accelerate in the area of sensual dominance.

Mistress Christy is one of my all time favorite Mistresses regardless of what country. I have had two, 6 hour sessions with her and the time flew by in both. She can be very kinky depending on your desires. She is also quite a lovely person out of session and a joy to be around.

I have had one, 2 hour session with Mistress Suniya and really liked her dominant style. Worshipping her lovely body is a special treat.

Both Mistresses have enough experience to know what their subs want which is not always the case in Bangkok. I would certainly put these ladies in my top 2-3 in Bangkok.
who would you reccomend from the two? I have time only to go to one session. By the way anyone heard of mistress cat?
Old 21-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

tbesaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiepoke View Post
I have been fortunate enough to have sessioned with both and I find both the be very beautiful, elegant and sophisticated. Mistress Christy has the most experience. Both accelerate in the area of sensual dominance.

Mistress Christy is one of my all time favorite Mistresses regardless of what country. I have had two, 6 hour sessions with her and the time flew by in both. She can be very kinky depending on your desires. She is also quite a lovely person out of session and a joy to be around.

I have had one, 2 hour session with Mistress Suniya and really liked her dominant style. Worshipping her lovely body is a special treat.

Both Mistresses have enough experience to know what their subs want which is not always the case in Bangkok. I would certainly put these ladies in my top 2-3 in Bangkok.
so which of the two would you reccomend i go to? i am new to bdsm and only have time to try one session. thanks mate
Old 22-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros,

Mistress Sayako will be coming to Sillypore from 3 to 13 May 2012. Details of her travel can be found:

http://mistresssayako.com/homeannounce.html

I have served her during her previous trip. Of course I have book a session for this trip. Bros who are keen can contact her directly. She is professional and returns e mail quite fast.
Old 22-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
snowball69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro. Can you please elaborate on "orgasm control"? How to control? Wud like to understand a bit more about it.
Old 22-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
snowball69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latexman View Post
wouldnt mind trying that , in the presence of a mistress.
I think having a mistress ordering one to do so would make it kinky,

but 2 guys one to one is a big No No...lol
I agree. The idea of being forced to do it by mistress is a turn on. But make sure condom is worn.
Old 22-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

kalautanak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys, i'm new here. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but i have a fetish for being dominated by women in wrestling sessions. Any luck if there is such opportunites to fulfill this desire here in singapore?
Old 22-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 20
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Nara bro, you ask him to use text to speech. Then scully in the office browsing then sundenly the voice read out loud . Xiong tui, ke yi ko pao. Pian ni de pi gu ran hou zai cha dao ni jiao jiu ming. Hahahaha.....i think everybody will be quiet and listen to what else will come out of your cubicle LOL.
kinda cute idea. maybe even attract the "hidden" dominatrix in his office.
then can have real adventure like copymark
Old 22-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
kinda cute idea. maybe even attract the "hidden" dominatrix in his office.
then can have real adventure like copymark
No lah.. later you will see me working overtime for mistress. I dont mind if she ask me to come to her home to dominate me but not at the work.
Old 22-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowball69 View Post
Thanks bro. Can you please elaborate on "orgasm control"? How to control? Wud like to understand a bit more about it.
Bro.. Orgasm control is Mistress wont allow you to cum when you are about to cum. For me, I am not sure whether it is real control orgasm but both Kathy and Keiko will HJ me and before I cum (just a moment), they stop and start slapping my cock hardly. So I cant cum but I feel the pain instead. Then they did HJ again and slap again and again.
Old 22-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalautanak View Post
Hello guys, i'm new here. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but i have a fetish for being dominated by women in wrestling sessions. Any luck if there is such opportunites to fulfill this desire here in singapore?
Join MMA and get your ass kicked
Old 23-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
bros,

Mistress Sayako will be coming to Sillypore from 3 to 13 May 2012. Details of her travel can be found:

http://mistresssayako.com/homeannounce.html

I have served her during her previous trip. Of course I have book a session for this trip. Bros who are keen can contact her directly. She is professional and returns e mail quite fast.

Bro, how much she charges per session? Next week mistress suniya will be here and currently mistress maxim is here also.. Not enough bullets..

Old 23-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
okiepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbesaint View Post
who would you reccomend from the two? I have time only to go to one session. By the way anyone heard of mistress cat?
Mistress Christy
Old 24-04-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mistress christy read from old FR that she is good but seems she seldom visit singapore think she come here before and some lucky enough to have a session with her but i miss it the last time . Hope she will be back again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1