The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Hate to be blunt but when playing raw, you must already be prepared to kenna. That's the game raw players play. And when kenna, they dont get scared, they just go to DSC is get treated. If don't kenna, then it's lucky. That's the gamble of the game.

A few months ago, G7 already offered me raw (and everything else) on the 2nd visit. After a few seconds however, I stopped, cleaned up and capped up to finish. She is one of the best but I stopped seeing her after that. Because I know if she raws me, she raws everyone else. Oh, I got lucky. And I don't gamble anymore.

PS. It seems like something is going around GL atm. And it's from infected customers not getting treatment, and infecting and reinfecting the girls. Unlike covid, this can be contained and controlled relatively quickly. Only within a few months possible if everyone just use protection and stay aways if kenna to get treated.
You are living in an ideal world

Most people don’t even know they are infected, not everyone has symptoms and also some are foreign workers, they are scared to get treatment, they prob eat some stuff to suppress the symptoms only

Only way is to protect yourself. Cbj, capped fj, no dfk

How many bros can do that lol
Old 18-01-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kolly99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What stuff can suppress?
Old 18-01-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolly99 View Post
Upon hearing this, my whole body shivers. Cannot sleep cannot think cannot stand liao.
LOL ... wth so kua zhang ....

G7 is fine la, at worse its probably just chalmydia which i think is the bug going around geylang now

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 18-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You did the test already? No need wait 4 weeks. Current generation rapid test should be able to detect within days or a week.
It's at least 2 weeks but best at 4 weeks, and then once more at 3 months to be conclusive, so I'll take it after CNY.
Old 18-01-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
It's at least 2 weeks but best at 4 weeks, and then once more at 3 months to be conclusive, so I'll take it after CNY.
Thanks bro. Fuxk sia. Mine last week only we both have to wait after CNY. This time taiji big liao. I just google on hiv

Although long-term use of immunosuppressive agents, such as corticosteroids, can affect HIV-antibody-test results, this would cause a false-negative result, rather than a false-positive result. The reason for this is that corticosteroids can suppress the body's ability to make antibodies, including anti-HIV antibodies.
Old 18-01-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro. Fuxk sia. Mine last week only we both have to wait after CNY. This time taiji big liao. I just google on hiv

Although long-term use of immunosuppressive agents, such as corticosteroids, can affect HIV-antibody-test results, this would cause a false-negative result, rather than a false-positive result. The reason for this is that corticosteroids can suppress the body's ability to make antibodies, including anti-HIV antibodies.
But unlikely to be HIV since G7 is still allowed to work here, if she tested positive I believe she'll be sent back right away.
Old 18-01-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Kinoshita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
But unlikely to be HIV since G7 is still allowed to work here, if she tested positive I believe she'll be sent back right away.
Maybe she may be a carrier. Raw is War, play safe!
Old 18-01-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Carrier won't dsc no detect ?
Old 18-01-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For minor STIs ...... the WL is allowed to remain but must rest till recover before resuming work. And it is 1 strike on her record..... if she kenna 3 strikes then immediately balik kampung.

For major STIs..... no chance is given.... immediately sent back.

OKTs are not off the hook either.... if too many of their WLs keep getting STIs..... they need to explain and will be penalised if explaination not accepted. That is why some OKTs help to cover up by getting the WLs to self medicate or bring them to private GPs for treatment.
Old 18-01-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
For minor STIs ...... the WL is allowed to remain but must rest till recover before resuming work. And it is 1 strike on her record..... if she kenna 3 strikes then immediately balik kampung.

For major STIs..... no chance is given.... immediately sent back.

OKTs are not off the hook either.... if too many of their WLs keep getting STIs..... they need to explain and will be penalised if explaination not accepted. That is why some OKTs help to cover up by getting the WLs to self medicate or bring them to private GPs for treatment.
So by right when they off, it will smell a rat?
Old 18-01-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

How to self medicate bro
Old 18-01-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
How to self medicate bro
The okts have their own way, they also have their own doctors. The only thing they cannot control is the test date. Anything before they can help cover
Old 18-01-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 6
Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
The okts have their own way, they also have their own doctors. The only thing they cannot control is the test date. Anything before they can help cover
Wow. I was thinking doing raw once for bucket list. But by the look of this it will make me kick the bucket first. Scary Sia
Old 19-01-2023, 03:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Wow. I was thinking doing raw once for bucket list. But by the look of this it will make me kick the bucket first. Scary Sia
Please don't. Everyday is a torture now till 2 weeks is overand go for the rapid test.
Old 19-01-2023, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

If the concern is HIV, can go DSC and take PrEP.

Will cost about $1K at DSC. This will give you immunity against HIV but not other STD.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1