The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2008, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: China popular songs

anyone bros know of any recent nice cantonese songs sung by a male? keep hearing a very emotional cantonese song played everywhere in zhuhai the chorus part very powerful? paisey that i cant recall the lyrics but im sure it is a popular recent song probably a few months old song

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 12-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here is the alternative version of 老鼠爱大米 MV that you will normally find in the ktv ...the cartoon version...

老鼠爱大米 sung by 杨臣刚

Old 12-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster

golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
anyone bros know of any recent nice cantonese songs sung by a male? keep hearing a very emotional cantonese song played everywhere in zhuhai the chorus part very powerful? paisey that i cant recall the lyrics but im sure it is a popular recent song probably a few months old song
If you can recall the exact lyric for the chorus then it would be easier for us to find your song. Else you just have to ask the PRC mei mei the next time you hear this song again in Zhuhai..

Here is a song from the chinese band 阿龙正罡 ... quite a lively rock and roll song!

好兄弟 sung by 阿龙正罡

Old 13-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Samster

Here is another version of 老鼠愛大米 sung by Xiang Xiang . Nicely sung but it has a sad Korean MV .

老鼠愛大米 sung by 香香

Old 13-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Samster

Heard this song recently in China .. very nice cute song sung by Patty Hou (Jay Chao's girlfriend ) . I would not be surprised if Jay Chao has secretly written and composed this song for her. Love the sound of both the guitar and accordion in this song ... Ai ya ya ya ai ya ai ya ai ya ai ya ya !

牙齒與愛情 sung by 候湘婷

Old 13-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 22
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragon View Post
Heard this song recently in China .. very nice cute song sung by Patty Hou (Jay Chao's girlfriend ) . I would not be surprised if Jay Chao has secretly written and composed this song for her. Love the sound of both the guitar and accordion in this song ... Ai ya ya ya ai ya ai ya ai ya ai ya ya !

nice song!
Old 13-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Heard this song recently in China .. very nice cute song sung by Patty Hou (Jay Chao's girlfriend ) . I would not be surprised if Jay Chao has secretly written and composed this song for her. Love the sound of both the guitar and accordion in this song ...Ai ya ya ya ai ya ai ya ai ya ai ya ya !

牙齒與愛情 sung by 候湘婷
Alamak! I have to make a correction in my above statement. The above song was not sung by Patty Hou 候佩岑 . It was sung by 候湘婷 . Hence no connection what so ever with Jay Chao .Since I am not able to edit the above report already , I will just resubmit a new FR report here for that same song..

Heard this song recently in China .. very nice cute song sung by 候湘婷 . Love the sound of both the guitar and accordion in this song ... Ai ya ya ya ai ya ai ya ai ya ai ya ya !

牙齒與愛情 sung by 候湘婷

Old 15-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

Here is a beautiful song to listen while cuddling PRC mei mei in ktv . Originally is a Japanese song .This mandarin version was sung by 陈伟联 ...

"I love you" sung by 陈伟联

Here is also the Japanese MV for the above song sung by Yutaka Ozaki .... Ichiban-ii-neh!

"I love you" sung by Yutaka Ozaki 尾崎豊

Old 15-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Big Daddy Cool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Here is a beautiful song to listen while cuddling PRC mei mei in ktv . Originally is a Japanese song . Here is also the Japanese MV for the above song sung by Yutaka Ozaki
Been looking for this particular song, my main squeeze just loves the song. Thanks bro. Upped your points.
Old 15-08-2008, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you can recall the exact lyric for the chorus then it would be easier for us to find your song. Else you just have to ask the PRC mei mei the next time you hear this song again in Zhuhai..

Here is a song from the chinese band 阿龙正罡 ... quite a lively rock and roll song!

好兄弟 sung by 阿龙正罡

i try to recall the lyrics next time

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 16-08-2008, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Cool View Post
Been looking for this particular song, my main squeeze just loves the song. Thanks bro. Upped your points.
Thanks for the points ... Here is another nice song for you and your PRC mei mei to listen and to continue cuddling .. A beautuiful song sung by Rene Liu.

知道不知道 sung by 刘若英

Old 18-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Samster

Here is a cool song from last year to start your week... . The sexy gal in the MV is Aisha and she is a Japanese but can sing in Mandarin.. Check it out..

結果咧 sung by 大嘴巴

Old 19-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Samster

Heard this excellent song from FIR in China last year . Play the song loud and you can feel the pulsating energy from this song ..Yaaaa... bring in the 10th. planet!

第十行星 sung by F.I.R

Old 20-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
I like this song, "没有钱你会爱我吗?" but can't seem to find the video clip;

Here is the song MV ... ..Found it eventually..

沒有錢你會愛我嗎 sung by 雷龍

Old 21-08-2008, 07:51 AM
Samster

Heard this nice slow song from Ivana Wong late last year . Another good song to listen in ktv while cuddling or slow dancing with PRC mei mei..

學會 sung by 王菀之 Ivana Wong

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1