The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 21
MoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Wah.. no one interested in my real life account. Nevermind la. I will continue only if there's demand for part 2. heheh
Ok camping here....please continue your story.
Old 16-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 21
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

PART 2

The next day afternoon, she sms me with the address of a cafe in District 3. 3pm.. BINGO.. i hop onto a taxi and proceeded to the cafe. When i reach the cafe, something seems amiss. The cafe is exceptionally quiet. Just a few tables occupied. PEEP.. another sms. Lady A asked me to proceed to the 2nd floor. I went up to the 2nd floor and there sat this charamastic Lady A. `Hi, did you have problem finding this place?' she asked. `No. the taxi knew his way' i replied. That afternoon was memorable as it was filled with laughter and lots of admiration. It was also that afternoon that i touched her smooth silky hand. That same night, we chatted on the phone again till early morning. The next day was my day back to Singapore. I left knowing that i will be back in HCM soon.

For the next 2 weeks, we chat on messanger almost every day. Our relationship seems to be better and better. Very soon, it was my 2nd trip to HCM and i am determined that i want to make my business work in HCM and also to make advancement to this lady A. That evening, i asked lady A out for dinner. She agreed. We met and have a wonderful romantic dinner. After dinner, we proceeded to a disco. We had drinks and stayed for a while. Around 10 plus, she told me she needed to head back home. In the taxi, it was dark and also raining. The mood was wonderful. It was also dark. I held her hands and looked into her eyes. I lean forward and started to french her........ no resistence from her. While our lips locked, i realised that the cab driver was looking at us thru her rear mirror. The moment was wonderful, it seems that the clock has stopped........
Old 16-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82 View Post
Bro, anh met one whereby i listen to her Always me apologised either i wrong or she wrong... U wan i can intro u to her....
Rich Gals HA??
Old 16-02-2007, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Rich Gals HA??
Average gal lor and will be rich when i give her money ... Live in Binh Thanh and heard she said before living in a 3 (or is it 2 storey as their 3rd is considered 2nd storey) storey house.... Will confirm if its true when i go over next month end...
Old 16-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

While our lips locked, my hands went auto roaming. I grabbed her right breast. Hmmm... not bad. That moment was memorable. In a short while's time, i reached my hotel and i gave her a good night peck on her cheek. After she reached home, she couldn't help but to continue to have another long teleconversation with me. Next few days, i asked her out a few times but she just wouldn't come out. Tried breakfast, lunch, tea break, dinner.. all requests were turned down by her. I asked her why she wouldn't come out, she just wouldn't say. I left HCM sad and disappointed.

The next 2 weeks on Yahoo messanger was bad. We keep having disagreements. I asked her why she's hiding something from me, but she just wouldn't say. Finally one day, she told me `i have been attached for the past 5 years to the same guy already. But i am having doubts about him now' Now i know, she's two timing. My 3rd trip to HCM came soon. I arrived in HCM without much hope to meet lady A again. She knows i am in HCM but she also kept quiet for the first 2 days. On the 3rd day, i received a call. `Honey, my best friend came back from the US. She knows every thing about us, she wants to meet you' We met for dinner. Her vietkieu friend was nice and friendly. We had a wonderful evening. Before i went back for the day, her friend made a remark `No wonder A is so in love with you... you are so sweet' On the cab that evening, the same thing happened again. Our lips locked..... and the clock stopped . But this evening was much more special, she was tipsy after the drink at disco and she wanted more than just frenching. She followed me back to my room. We stripped to nature's own. The next few hours was heavens as i kissed every part of her smooth silky body. I even forgot to put on a cap. I did her RAW!!!!
Old 16-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Average gal lor and will be rich when i give her money ... Live in Binh Thanh and heard she said before living in a 3 (or is it 2 storey as their 3rd is considered 2nd storey) storey house.... Will confirm if its true when i go over next month end...
Wah bro, my former house was in District Binh Thanh. Which street is your gal on? XVNT street? Ung Van Kim? or is she in Thanh Da area?
Old 16-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
2 storey or 3 storey very common in VN leh..cant compare with Sing....You should look at how big ara is the 1st storey....
Old 16-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
2 storey or 3 storey very common in VN leh..cant compare with Sing....You should look at how big ara is the 1st storey....
Yes, i agree with Bro Sha Hua. 2, 3 or 4 storey houses are very common in VN. You should know what's the length and breadth of the land the house is seating on. At the same time, how beautifully built is the house. District Binh Thanh do have beautiful houses, but they don't cost as much as those in D1, 3 and 5.
Old 16-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wah bro, my former house was in District Binh Thanh. Which street is your gal on? XVNT street? Ung Van Kim? or is she in Thanh Da area?
Bach Dang... If current then end March everything goes well can meet also...
Old 17-02-2007, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bach Dang... If current then end March everything goes well can meet also...
Good Luck Bro
Old 17-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Samster

Wishing All Bros :

CHUC MUNG NAM MOI
Old 18-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Samster

Chuc Mung Nam Moi Hanh Phuc , Phat Tai
Old 18-02-2007, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Wishing All Bros :

CHUC MUNG NAM MOI
It means Happy chinese new yr
Old 18-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
It means Happy chinese new yr
yes.. yes.. it means happy new year.
Old 19-02-2007, 07:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
yes.. yes.. it means happy new year.
Bro,

Happy new yr to u too. thanks for ur info, i just want to make sure it means happy new yr so i send to my vn friends.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1