The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
spoof is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: most pervert things done?

I had this incredible crash with my friend's sister. She's damn pretty, like jap girls, vase like figure and the best is her tits. Damn bouncy, when she walk the wave goes on non stop. Wau lau, i never experienced such "violent storm" before man!!! Nose all bleed, when see her in cleavage revealing clothing. It's that type of girls where u would pay 50,000 to fxxx her one nite I bet.

Ok, enough of description...
Sadly, my friend's sister past away in a accident, she died of asthema attack 2-3 yrs ago during her daily jogs. It's a tradegy man..the whole family so upset. Hence, I was there at the funeral, seeing her lying in the wooden box aches my heart. But I could never forget those pairs of boobs. Even when she's dead now, you could visibly see those pair of valley stumbling across your mind... . Wau lau, bey tahan man. I super super erected when I look at her body. So I waited till at nite, where most of the family members returned to retire, leaving only my friend and I to look around. There's several tables still around, one of them is playing mahjong, yeah you know. I told my friend to grab some sleep while I standby around to look out for cats. Then while I roam here and there around the wooden box, I simply can't resist looking at her body. Damn, even she's dead, her figure is number 1 man. So bloody wasted. The more I looked, the more I bey tahan, so I stood in front of the box and PCC. Wau lau eh, I tell man, damn shiok, spray my sperm all over the coffin. I almost shoot inside on her face man. eek: . Then when I quickly erase my traits and went for a smoke. Damn song man...you all must try it!

Here's a simulation where I stand:
----------_________
----me--[_box_____]----------------tables
Old 15-12-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

I had this incredible crash with my friend's sister. She's damn pretty, like jap girls, vase like figure and the best is her tits. Damn bouncy, when she walk the wave goes on non stop. Wau lau, i never experienced such "violent storm" before man!!! Nose all bleed, when see her in cleavage revealing clothing. It's that type of girls where u would pay 50,000 to fxxx her one nite I bet.

Ok, enough of description...
Sadly, my friend's sister past away in a accident, she died of asthema attack 2-3 yrs ago during her daily jogs. It's a tradegy man..the whole family so upset. Hence, I was there at the funeral, seeing her lying in the wooden box aches my heart. But I could never forget those pairs of boobs. Even when she's dead now, you could visibly see those pair of valley stumbling across your mind... . Wau lau, bey tahan man. I super super erected when I look at her body. So I waited till at nite, where most of the family members returned to retire, leaving only my friend and I to look around. There's several tables still around, one of them is playing mahjong, yeah you know. I told my friend to grab some sleep while I standby around to look out for cats. Then while I roam here and there around the wooden box, I simply can't resist looking at her body. Damn, even she's dead, her figure is number 1 man. So bloody wasted. The more I looked, the more I bey tahan, so I stood in front of the box and PCC. Wau lau eh, I tell man, damn shiok, spray my sperm all over the coffin. I almost shoot inside on her face man. . Then when I quickly erase my traits and went for a smoke. Damn song man...you all must try it!

----------_________
----me--[_coffin___]----------------tables
Old 15-12-2005, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoof
The more I looked, the more I bey tahan, so I stood in front of the box and PCC. Wau lau eh, I tell man, damn shiok, spray my sperm all over the coffin. I almost shoot inside on her face man. . Then when I quickly erase my traits and went for a smoke. Damn song man...you all must try it!

----------_________
This guy is real sick
Old 15-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 21
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

did u notice the cold gust of wind tt blew up when u cum???

beware, she might be beside u now...
Old 15-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 20
nobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to behold

man.. tis guy is really sick.. better becareful bro..
Old 15-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 21
Celica2004 is one of the Best!Celica2004 is one of the Best!Celica2004 is one of the Best!Celica2004 is one of the Best!

Wow lan..

KNN... dun know how to respect the dead..

Worst, never respect your friend and his family members..

somemore they treat you like one of them.

shame on you..

to give you credit for wat you have posted, i going to deduct your pts..
and i mean it.. you sick ass jerk..
Old 15-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4537 / Power: 24
sgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

DIY infront of a dead person. bro you sure er not. yr didi can stand meh....

is tis true.... then you are rili psycho sicko.

Kudos to you........................
Old 15-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
. I almost shoot inside on her face man. . Then when I quickly erase my traits and went for a smoke. Damn song man...you all must try it!
----------_________

This is the most sickening thing i read in this forum. As i've no power to deduct, i hope bros who have that power to do me this small favour. Thanx!

PS: spoof, u are an asshole.

Huat Ah!!!
Old 15-12-2005, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
ballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm beginning to question, does being sicko = prevert?
Old 15-12-2005, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Ronziez is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

rly scary....

i think it more psycho than pervert... i imagine a guy doing tat in front of a coffin....think even movie dun have this scene manz...
Old 15-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronziez
i think it more psycho than pervert... i imagine a guy doing tat in front of a coffin....think even movie dun have this scene manz...
thinking he is talking cock lah!
anyway u r right. cant imagine hongkong or us movies having such scenes too!
Old 15-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
wanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
I had this incredible crash with my friend's sister. She's damn pretty, like jap girls, vase like figure and the best is her tits. Damn bouncy, when ...members erase my traits and went for a smoke. Damn song man...you all must try it!

----------_________

Halo,

U siao ah, like that also can. Hope you are talking cock.

Anyway, zap you for that.

No Cheers,
Old 15-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

Well, the thread is most perverted things you have done mah. I just related to it. Why zap my points when I contributed to the thread. My behaviour aren't nothing of your business.

Anyway, you guys have not yet watch more gross stuff. I do have one movie here rated as one of the most banned movie. It's about a girl who killed his lover during sex but regreted shortly. Hence, she dig up the dead rotten body, clean it up and manipulate her way to have sex with the corpse. I found it so interesting. By far you know, animal sex and corpse sex is great, as they do not know how to defend and protest. You do it the way you want~

Take it with a pinch of salt. My contribution.
Old 15-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Hereforfun is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow bro... u r putting yourself into risk. If so happened that your sperm is 'strong' enuff to travel into her vagina by the panty liner, she might have a small % chance of getting pregnant. If this so 'lucky' thing happened, she will go crazy that how this happened...
Old 15-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 20
nobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to behold

even if he is talking cock.. still his points will be zap from u bro.. i'm oso supporting.. too bad tat i dun have the power to do so..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1