The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-10-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Well, that was a fun game.

Can anybody tell me what formation we were meant to be playing last night?

Looked like we put 11 players out on the pitch and told 10 of them to play wherever they liked. Great result though!

Might be something in it, this shapeless formation...confuses the hell out of the opposition.

Hope Henderson is ok. He played well last night.

KIt by the way - really sharp. Also...wish we would wear that kit instead of the white one!
Old 27-10-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post

Not sure anyone watched the Ajax match? Ajax could had scored 2 goals in the first 20 mins. A Win is a win and nobody care how you win.
First part we were poor.

But 2nd half was all ours.
Old 28-10-2022, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Leeds x-x 6-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63365768

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 28-10-2022, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 12
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Well, that was a fun game.

Can anybody tell me what formation we were meant to be playing last night?

Looked like we put 11 players out on the pitch and told 10 of them to play wherever they liked. Great result though!

Might be something in it, this shapeless formation...confuses the hell out of the opposition.

Hope Henderson is ok. He played well last night.

KIt by the way - really sharp. Also...wish we would wear that kit instead of the white one!
"
Quote:
As we search for greater rhythm and consistency we’ve had to adapt. In textbook terms, the Liverpool formation at the Johan Cruijff ArenA was something akin to a 4-1-2-1-2, with Mohamed Salah more central again.

Jurgen Klopp later described it as a 4-4-2 with a diamond midfield.

Within this, Salah gets less time on the ball, and as Bobby Firmino drops deeper, at times it is almost as if he is partnering Fabinho in central midfield when we are in possession, with Jordan Henderson and Harvey Elliott pulling into wider areas.

It was such a scenario that broke the deadlock, as the captain played a magnificent ball to Salah that was beautifully dispatched with one delicate touch."
I also like the third green kit.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 28-10-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-2
Old 28-10-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Leeds

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...nd-at-brighton

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 29-10-2022, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Liverpool v Leeds

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...nd-at-brighton
Liverpool win

I say 3-0

My Daily Star column
Old 30-10-2022, 04:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly it's a fair result. Passing is horrible today. Few chances and Nunez doesn't add to the team. Adding him as a player disrupts our flow. Gomez is 2/10 today. Responsible for both goals. Joker was a centre back that doesn't remember he is the CB. He drifted out of position to triple-team someone and left VVD alone to cover 2 positions.
Old 30-10-2022, 04:48 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Well, klopp at times don't trust his subs too. Good to see firmino, Salah or nunez creating chance. Hope after World Cup, players can rediscover their class back
Old 30-10-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 12
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 30-10-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Really sad and depressed.

Not even the end of October and i want the season to end now.

We are well and truly in the mud and unfortunately i dont see things changing for the better anytime soon.

It's not lack of respect, everyone loves Klopp, but it's obvious he's not able to influence the team anymore. You can wait until we have all our first team players fit again before passing judgement but by then, we could be passing Leeds on the way down.

Ironically, I wouldn't put it past us to do really well in the CL, because we seem a different team in Europe, we seem bothered, but, it's depressing to think they can psyche themselves up for those games, but not the league games that pay their wages.

Ultimately, I blame the owners for our woes, as I always have done, but Klopp has been complicit in not pressurising them more. In fact, I can't understand why he signed a new contract, without getting guarantees from FSG that the money would be available for the major rebuild we need. Maybe it would have been better for him if he'd stuck to leaving in 2024.
Old 31-10-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Really sad and depressed.

Not even the end of October and i want the season to end now.

We are well and truly in the mud and unfortunately i dont see things changing for the better anytime soon.

It's not lack of respect, everyone loves Klopp, but it's obvious he's not able to influence the team anymore. You can wait until we have all our first team players fit again before passing judgement but by then, we could be passing Leeds on the way down.

Ironically, I wouldn't put it past us to do really well in the CL, because we seem a different team in Europe, we seem bothered, but, it's depressing to think they can psyche themselves up for those games, but not the league games that pay their wages.

Ultimately, I blame the owners for our woes, as I always have done, but Klopp has been complicit in not pressurising them more. In fact, I can't understand why he signed a new contract, without getting guarantees from FSG that the money would be available for the major rebuild we need. Maybe it would have been better for him if he'd stuck to leaving in 2024.
The owners are only interested in expanding infrastructures for bigger capacity not for players which will help them win titles and cups..
Old 31-10-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
The owners are only interested in expanding infrastructures for bigger capacity not for players which will help them win titles and cups..
It's the burned out effects from last season that's affecting the players mentally this season.. The players overplayed last season chasing after 4 cups n it took a toll on them when Pool couldn't get any of the big 2...
The new players that came in are not doing well plus all the injuries this season adds up to this disastrous season...
Till now Klopp has not found a solution.....
Old 31-10-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

I am thinking Pool should perhaps change their style of play. They are playing too fast now with high tempo n intensity. Maybe they should slow down their game keeping possession n break when there's opportunity...
Old 31-10-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hope, can end up top 4. Play champions league nxt season. Maybe can win cup trophies this year. Time to use the academy players. Some really good potential. Pep the assistant coach maybe could be promoted become the head coach. Seems like he and players are good too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1