The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-05-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
as long no traces of messages or stuff, her words against his words ma.. unless she secretly take video lo.. else how to verify?
.. since ur mention from ur personal encounters, i believe amany such cases everywhere, just that its hidden in the closet... imagine no need to actually upz her, as long as can rubba rubba or bbbj everyday till cum also shiok
Old 30-05-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
as long no traces of messages or stuff, her words against his words ma.. unless she secretly take video lo.. else how to verify?
If u google n read how men were destroy by women's mouth. Where need proof, molest got need proof? Vehicle accident u must need proof but this type don't think need.
Old 30-05-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
.. since ur mention from ur personal encounters, i believe amany such cases everywhere, just that its hidden in the closet... imagine no need to actually upz her, as long as can rubba rubba or bbbj everyday till cum also shiok
Open your eyes wide when u outside u see maids n her male employer what they do then u will know. As long no complain, everything ok. But sone maids only screw with other, not their own employer. If u want, u can try ask your maid intro her friend to u.
Old 30-05-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Open your eyes wide when u outside u see maids n her male employer what they do then u will know. As long no complain, everything ok. But sone maids only screw with other, not their own employer. If u want, u can try ask your maid intro her friend to u.
but gotta admit some r reli hard to resist... almost quite imposible to use big head
Old 30-05-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
but gotta admit some r reli hard to resist... almost quite imposible to use big head
If u r married, better to screw other ppl maid. Previously a maid tell story, her boss whose wife no give sex, ask her intro her friend for him to be gf.
Old 30-05-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
firefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to beholdfirefox_2046 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone wanna exchange?
Currently have one 30s pinay. Easy to up.

Old 30-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
You think your wife so stupid?

Of cos she trust the maid words over yours
Old 30-05-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 14
itsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Can try asking her to take off day on Sat or Weekdays. Just tell the employer that her good friend is off on that day.

But this is for pure banging type and they will not get to meet any of their friends.
I have made this request but her boss is very strict. Only Sunday off.
Now they told her Sunday she can go for her part time work because they knew it is neighbor. They told her she can go for buying food but not going anywhere for more than hour. So after June 13th only I can meet..

Old 30-05-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 23
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WS5498 View Post
There are many such IDIOTS HIDING IN THIS FORUM who think that they will be able to get some good servicing from the girls if they exposed the postings to the girls.
Ya Fuck you all White Knight.
Old 31-05-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -68 / Power: 0
ShitURamos has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox_2046 View Post
Anyone wanna exchange?
Currently have one 30s pinay. Easy to up.

Wow this one is chio, wasted I don't have any to exchange
Old 31-05-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 13
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Good morning everyone~~~
As i have posted, i will share some photo or video for my J girl during yesterday outing. For now i share 2 photo first then when i have more time then share my story.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 31-05-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Good morning everyone~~~
As i have posted, i will share some photo or video for my J girl during yesterday outing. For now i share 2 photo first then when i have more time then share my story.
Wah very nice. Lol more pics is good. Camping for ur juicy story! Which hotel was this?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 31-05-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 20
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Good morning everyone~~~
thank you for sharing bro, pray and hope you wont fall prey to the idiot white knights here.
Old 31-05-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

White Knights are every where, I have my fair share from them too

Once I passed a maid's contact to one WK. he tried but did not score, So he told me he will quit contacting her. Come that Sunday, maid is free, so I jio her for an afternoon bed session.

Following Monday, WK ask me how was my Sunday, so I just told him I rtf her in the afternoon, all was fine until later that evening, I was bombard by the maid integration, asking how come some one know we go hotel? Is he my friend etc..

Message the WK but no reply, WK blocked me a few min later. Shitty person.

That why I dont share anymore.

Happy Bonking everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 31-05-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
White Knights are every where, I have my fair share from them too

Once I passed a maid's contact to one WK. he tried but did not score, So he told me he will quit contacting her. Come that Sunday, maid is free, so I jio her for an afternoon bed session.

Following Monday, WK ask me how was my Sunday, so I just told him I rtf her in the afternoon, all was fine until later that evening, I was bombard by the maid integration, asking how come some one know we go hotel? Is he my friend etc..

Message the WK but no reply, WK blocked me a few min later. Shitty person.

That why I dont share anymore.

Happy Bonking everyone
Wah wat a motherfucker. Sometimes no need to tell ppl. They cannot score then too bad la. They not charming enough....no need disclose u etc or wat. Make ppl get sour grapes only

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1