The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Bro you dun need to surrender to someone who has nothing to show to us.... For all you know this guy was castrated at birth by his dad for trying to fool around with his mum.... Ever since.... his brains have been short ciruited and he spews nothing but shit cause his brain was found in his arse by birth....

Now to more serious stuff.... Bro i agree with you that the filipina maids especially prefer to date Indian/Bangla foreigners.

These guys make the maids seem special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
REG: never seen a Filipina maid with a bangla ?? waahaaaaa .. maybe your high-class-maid too maybe screwing a "strong and virile bangla .. " (no offence .. to anybody)

7 out of 10 maids prefer banglas, for various reasons and I am not gonna list them out .. the rest preferring non-banglas ..

How do I know ?? I been living in Orchard for long enough that every Sunday I am in one bar or another .. from 2 PM to 6 PM ..

And you can see what goes there ..

After all, I still may need to bow to your supreme knowledge ..
Old 27-07-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Ha ha.....

I met a pinay professional who works as a manager. She said she does not wanna date indians cause of bad armpit odor. I was like... so did you smell an indians arm pits? She said no.... In an MRt... Thats where she got it....

I asked her what about the Chinese.... She said their mouth stinks.....

And then i said what about the Malays..... She said they have logical reasoning issues...

So i asked her so which race you prefer to date... She said malay despite being stupid.... are still good looking and the food is almost similar.....

So there you go .... they bad mouth every race...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro...i heard a few pinoy said they normally dislike blanga or indian..cos got stint body smell and others factor...but from here seems our brother survey revealed that 7 out of 10 pinoy girl hook up with blanga or indian...then ...wah...how true is it from those phinoy girl ? are we here to share same dish with theose brother blanga indian (sorry, i am not racist but a little bit worry)..what is the point of screwing maid ? are we at advantage position to hook phinoy girl?
Old 27-07-2011, 01:40 PM
Samster

Agreed bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

No comments pare ..

And for the girls who say bangla stink etc .. I also hear, some girls say white man rude, chinese guy idiot, indian snob .. and everything

One thing maids good is - feel good .. so with one race, say everything bad about other race good .. and if you believe them .. ZERO comments
Old 27-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Samster

currently out of the maid scene for a while.....

more into the professionals cause i was just lucky to get my hands on to many of them at the same time

talking to them/screwing them and planning stuff with them keeps me so busy...

i still do collect nos online which are strictly for new bros....

Not for bros to who i have already given to

and not for bros who dun have reputation....
Old 27-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ahh yesterday nice day meet my maid at scotts rd shes early 30s a bit chubby but nice height and shape we have a nice breakfast and chat for a while then headoff to hotel 81 as usuall 2 ics but anyway its all good as i always remind my ladies to bring id before we meet up not had trouble yet anyway book in for 2 hours we start with shower it make me smile bec maid use shower cap not like to get hair wet lol
then start kissing and tickling in shower move onto bed i go down on my girl to juice her up and make her feel good bec i know it will be returned to me later lol i mount her normal position then switch to doggie then side to side then i stand on side of the bed while she lays flat on tummy (nice angle this) i get a good bj with ball licking sometimes if im lucky i get my asshole licked as well but not today finish her off with missionary i shoot my load inside this time with condom of course shes really sweet type nice smile average looks but willing in bed i like her energy we finish up i take her out for quick bite to eat and give money for taxi as she needs to pick up kids from school lol all in all nice day had by both
Old 28-07-2011, 01:38 AM
Samster

outatowner

nice post

a couple of nice ones from you i like
Old 28-07-2011, 01:42 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

For those guys who think pinays are like some FAT HEARTLANDER MILF think again you noble fools.....

Pinays are really cute... if you know how to choose...

BTW just wanna share with you guys that there are loads and loads of pinays in town....

Where do they work????
1) McDos / KFC etc
2) Pastamania
3) Cold Storage
4) Banks in spore
5) Tuition teachers at kindergartens and tuition centres
6) Giordano etc
7) Retail outlets all over spore
8) IT support staff
9) Call centre staff
10) Customer support and service staff
11) Nurses and more nurses and a lot more nurses
12) Docs and engineers

and the list goes on

So those dumb fools who think pinays = Heartland MILFs....

you guys are good at just jerking yourselves off

I am no fool... I have been so lucky in the last couple of weeks that its raining office workers for me retail and office staff

And i am not unhappy....
Old 28-07-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

Picked up this retail chick from Bishan today....

Brought her to an exclusive bar and resto (This will have REG squirming in agony. After he reads this he will pull his dick to fuck his own arse.... Retarded gay with ball less dick ..... castrated... nymph..... moth and larvae eating scum bag)

Brought her to an exclusive club where the millionaires live.... not gonna share this place.... suffice to say......... the properties out there are worth in the millions....

I picked up the babe from Bishan and she was in micro skirts.... my taste.... cause i love the legs.... ...

awww.....

but guys i was.... a good boy... din wanna ruin my chances....with her...

ofcourse she din have the prettiest of faces... but a darn friendly girl....

got her drunk....

but still i am good boy right... so din try to take advantage.... just held her hands touched her thighs and ofcourse accidentally tresspassed over her breast area several times....

Now how do i know that this girl can be fucked?

Simple....

she was high....

her whole body was touching mine

she did not cover her boobs when my hands accidentally brushed them several times....

lots of thigh to thigh contct

i felt her legs the whole journey back home and she was ok with it

so .... anybodys guess....

she is entwined around my cock... any time my fodder....
Old 28-07-2011, 01:51 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Picked up a nurse as well....

i think the basic problem with sg guys is they are looking for immediate fuck....

now while i usually manage to RAID home base on First day first show and score goal sometimes i try not to do this.

Yet i have still gone on to savour their pussies and their bodies....

There was one exception... One bitch who knows i wanna fuck her and keeps resisting my suttle advances...... but ...bitch.... i love your humoungous melons.... wait till i fuck u and then i will dump u like a hot potato.... till then i will be patient and tolerate ur nonsense.....

Regarding the nurse.... looks like i am in love with her guys...... average girl... but just cant help falling in love man....
Old 28-07-2011, 01:53 AM
Samster

zapped right? enjoy.....

Why do you wanna call maids lowly?

Can you see how low ur scores are now?

become a gymnast and suck ur own dick.... more enjoyable.... u can service urself the way youlike....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
===
why waste time on lowly ugly fat maids that the same eventually as prostitutes in geylang?
Old 28-07-2011, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro you dun need to surrender to someone who has nothing to show to us.... For all you know this guy was castrated at birth by his dad for trying to fool around with his mum.... Ever since.... his brains have been short ciruited and he spews nothing but shit cause his brain was found in his arse by birth....
If REG ever have a brain to begin with
Old 28-07-2011, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 23
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

i think the basic problem with sg guys is they are looking for immediate fuck....

now while i usually manage to RAID home base on First day first show and score goal sometimes i try not to do this.

There was one exception... One bitch who knows i wanna fuck her and keeps resisting my suttle advances...... but ...bitch.... i love your humoungous melons.... wait till i fuck u and then i will dump u like a hot potato.... till then i will be patient and tolerate ur nonsense.....

Regarding the nurse.... looks like i am in love with her guys...... average girl... but just cant help falling in love man....
Good one....
Old 28-07-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:

pinay have that effect on men they know how to get to our hearts lol its just that we need to keep the best discipline we can but sometimes is ok to fall a bit all part of the process
Old 28-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
outatowner

nice post

a couple of nice ones from you i like
ty will have a few more shortly its a bit busy right now
Old 29-07-2011, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
V_vincentyeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
zapped right? enjoy.....

Why do you wanna call maids lowly?

Can you see how low ur scores are now?

become a gymnast and suck ur own dick.... more enjoyable.... u can service urself the way youlike....
You are my idol...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1