The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
White not so good. Buy red better if you are gambling on MU matches.
Next years fengshui not favour the colour white.
bro, fengshui has got nothing to do with which club i support or which colour jersey they are wearing. win or lose, bet or no bet, i will support united.

glory glory man united.
Old 27-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Shinji Kagawa First Goal For Manchester United vs Shanghai Shenhua

thanks for the link bro machoman. good to see u back and posting here actively.
Old 27-07-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
thanks for the link bro machoman. good to see u back and posting here actively.
You are most welcome, bro mr_missile.

The above link has been disabled.

New Link:

Old 01-08-2012, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 21
bonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud of

Read that United are linked with Gunners' wantaway captain RVP. Does United really need him when we already have Rooney, Wellback, Hernandez and Macheda (assuming Berbatov is sold)?

I think what we need is a LB and a holding midfielder to take over from Carrick. We need a tough tackler who can break up opponents' attacks, win the ball back and pass to our new boy Kagawa to feed our attackers.

So to me, the priority should be midfield instead.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkudear View Post
Read that United are linked with Gunners' wantaway captain RVP. Does United really need him when we already have Rooney, Wellback, Hernandez and Macheda (assuming Berbatov is sold)?

I think what we need is a LB and a holding midfielder to take over from Carrick. We need a tough tackler who can break up opponents' attacks, win the ball back and pass to our new boy Kagawa to feed our attackers.

So to me, the priority should be midfield instead.
welcome back to the united thread bro. seems like more old timers are back here.

imagine rvp with rooney in united's attack? that will surely send shivers down the spine of most, if not all, the opposing team's defenders.

united's wingers of valencia, nani and young will have 2 very mobile targets to aim their crosses to. not only that. rooney and rvp can also both draw defenders away from the other strike partner and create even more room inside the penalty area for kagawa and the wingers to exploit.

what a awesome attack it would be.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Samster

RVP AND MOURA IN SOON

Big balls out in Mail on Sunday, who report that Manchester United will spend something like £50million this week.

Apparently a £30million deal for Lucas Moura has already been agreed, with the Brazilian winger set to have his bits poked and prodded on Sunday. By United medical staff, not some bizarre Olympic ritual.

And to cap off the week, Fergie's good pal Bob Cass goes on to write that they will look to wrap up a deal for Robin van Persie this week too, although they will have to compromise on the £25million asking fee, with £20million likely to be the fee.

That's what it says here, anyway. However, there is this extremely whiffy paragraph, about RvP:

'But he has not concealed his desire to move to Old Trafford and that is the ace up Ferguson's sleeve.'
Old 07-08-2012, 08:54 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
welcome back to the united thread bro. seems like more old timers are back here.

imagine rvp with rooney in united's attack? that will surely send shivers down the spine of most, if not all, the opposing team's defenders.

united's wingers of valencia, nani and young will have 2 very mobile targets to aim their crosses to. not only that. rooney and rvp can also both draw defenders away from the other strike partner and create even more room inside the penalty area for kagawa and the wingers to exploit.

what a awesome attack it would be.
Case of too many cooks spoil the broth...... it may backfire if have too many "star players" in the team. We need to have one or two not so famous workhorses too to make the team effective.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Case of too many cooks spoil the broth...... it may backfire if have too many "star players" in the team. We need to have one or two not so famous workhorses too to make the team effective.
not to worry bro. if indeed rvp comes, he will be the target man with rooney more than happy to drop deeper in a 4-4-1-1 formation.

in fact, both rooney and rvp can interchange their positions and draw their markers out of position leaving young, kagawa, valencia and nani (if he stays) to have a go at goal!
Old 07-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangbangersguy View Post
Wonder who will take over the role of Paul Scholes when he fully retires??
supposedly shinji kagawa. just hope his legs don't go jelly from too many "sessions" with his beautiful gf ichinose.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
in fact, both rooney and rvp can interchange their positions and draw their markers out of position leaving young, kagawa, valencia and nani (if he stays) to have a go at goal!
Not a good idea having Young, Kagawa, Valencia & Nani in the same midfield as all are attacking minded players. We need someone to carry out the destroyer role too.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Not a good idea having Young, Kagawa, Valencia & Nani in the same midfield as all are attacking minded players. We need someone to carry out the destroyer role too.
Man Utd never really found another to replace Roy Keane in that role.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
agree with u. united won't play all 4 wingers at one time, only 2 or 3 at most. or else every game will end up 5-4.

have to have carrick or anderson (and fletcher when he is fully recovered) as the defensive/holding midfielder to be in the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Man Utd never really found another to replace Roy Keane in that role.
yup. i had high hopes that fletcher could fulfill that midfield general role but the illness suffered by him last season really disrupted the team's engine room.

there are rumours of united going for fulham's moussa dembele though.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Bolt still hankering after a Manchester United trial

Usain Bolt won his second consecutive gold medal in the Olympic 100m final on Sunday, but he's already back to talking about his desire to pursue a new challenge in a different sport.

He's said it before and now he's saying it again: he wants to play for Manchester United.

The Sun quotes Bolt as saying: "People think I am joking. But if Alex Ferguson called me up and said, 'OK let's do this, come and have a trial', it would be impossible for me to say no.

"I would not take up the challenge if I didn't think I was good enough. I am a very accomplished player and know I could make a difference.

"I would be the fastest player in the team — but I can play as well."

The 6ft 5in Jamaican added: "I am in Britain for a few more days. If Alex Ferguson wants to give me a call he knows where I am."

People might think he's joking because a video he released through his official YouTube channel for Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson before the Olympics carried the line, "as an avid Manchester United fan he jokingly pleas for Alex Ferguson to sign him up" in its description.

The video shows Bolt playing in an amateur match back home in Jamaica, supposedly against his coach's wishes. The 25-year-old sprinter has previously said that he played as a midfielder in high school.

This isn't the first time Bolt, who visited United in 2009, has declared his interest in playing for the Premier League's most successful club, though.

In his 2010 autobiography, Bolt said: "Ideally, if I was to play football, I'd sign for my favourite team - Manchester United. People say it's not realistic but nobody has seen me play so you never know. If Alex Ferguson saw me in one of those charity matches he might think I could replace Ryan Giggs."

There isn't much in the video to make Sir Alex force out veteran Giggs just yet, but United are coming off a season during which they won just the Community Shield and giving one of the world's most popular athletes a trial while he happens to be in the country cannot hurt.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Samster

ACE Rio Ferdinand has offered to help sprint king Usain Bolt fulfil his dream of playing for Manchester United.

Yesterday the Olympic 100m champion begged manager Sir Alex Ferguson for the chance to join his squad, but warned he would have to be quick.

He told of his dream after being asked about his next challenge.

Bolt, 25, said: “People think I am joking. But if Alex Ferguson called me up and said, ‘OK let’s do this, come and have a trial’, it would be impossible for me to say No.

“I would not take up the challenge if I didn’t think I was good enough. I am a very accomplished player and know I could make a difference.

“I would be the fastest player in the team — but I can play as well.”

The 6ft 5in Jamaican added: “I am in Britain for a few more days. If Alex Ferguson wants to give me a call he knows where I am.”

And this morning Rio tweeted Bolt, writing: “If you want that trial at Man Utd shout me, I’ll speak to the boss!! Well done in 100m.”

Twitter

Bolt replied: “After the Olympics we work on that ... lol ... thanks man.”

Bolt — who thrilled the world with his 9.63 seconds victory on Sunday night — has been pals with Sir Alex and his stars since visiting Manchester in 2009 to take part in a 150m sprint through the city streets.

He said recently: “I definitely want to see what I could do. I think I could step up to the Rooneys.”

Last night fans backed his call. Adam Haworth, 35, of Bury, Gtr Manchester, said: “We could have done with a bit more pace and power last season!”

Chris Hicks, 49, from Manchester, said: “We should stick him in the reserves for a year to train him up — then when Ryan Giggs retires we’ll have a ready-made replacement.”
Old 08-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bolt will outmuscle and outrun Yaya Toure inside out, outside in. Dunno abt his ball skills though

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1