The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 23-04-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Best playability I think is YY and M, but is pay more to play more. I used to come here at least twice a week but after finding out where Sora is now I’ve been spending more time at her new place. 89+80 for a hj and quick top roam is not as shiok as 89+50 to get my prostrate drained as I bottom roam her
Bottom roam which her? Pm me leh..

Btw S**a rtc and only back end apr. Guess I can only go visit her next month. The new place change name after renovation.
Old 23-04-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 8
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Today have some time - Try Jx Sxx in the North.

Text to book Cxxxxxl - No disappointment.
Height:160cm
Look:8/10 (Pic Edit a few year back.) - But real life no rejection.
Teasing:8/10
Massage Skill:9/10 (Good & professional massage)
Room:8/10
RTM:Will wanna try others from this shop first.

Heard alot about Cxxxxl and thanks to all samster post and decided to make arrangement with reception - Reception was polite and offer nice tea and told me i am making a smart choice as well as she is so fully book too whereby i reach early and she is still attending to a customer as well as even after my session there is another appointment too.

Her massage is skillful whereby she will mix and match with massage + teasing making you feel high and low and making your body feel so refresh with her massage skill and she is also someone who chit-chat easily and she really know what is the best for a good and arousing massage at the right place at the right time.

As for the room/bathroom really good and follow SOP standard for cleanliness which i am glad with no funny smell - as heard that the boss is very particular with room cleanliness.As well as after my massage i did saw them changing the bedsheet and towel.

Price $169: Consider 2hrs of good and professional massage + Teasing + Chit chat + Enviroment + relaxation with a beautiful lady, which i consider money well spent and left a happy and satisfied man.
Consider as different excitement & adventure.
Base on this price can easily get a good F around SG, but the main different will be different theme and adventure as well as different excitment.

The last part i will not disclose much on Happy Exxxxxx + How many blue or red (Brother out there explore yourself) - Definitely worth a try and visit.
Wait hold on...you spent $169 and that haven't include the extra??
Old 23-04-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
Heyhellothere is one of the Best!Heyhellothere is one of the Best!Heyhellothere is one of the Best!
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Today have some time - Try Jx Sxx in the North.

Text to book Cxxxxxl - No disappointment.
Height:160cm
Look:8/10 (Pic Edit a few year back.) - But real life no rejection.
Teasing:8/10
Massage Skill:9/10 (Good & professional massage)
Room:8/10
RTM:Will wanna try others from this shop first.

Heard alot about Cxxxxl and thanks to all samster post and decided to make arrangement with reception - Reception was polite and offer nice tea and told me i am making a smart choice as well as she is so fully book too whereby i reach early and she is still attending to a customer as well as even after my session there is another appointment too.

Her massage is skillful whereby she will mix and match with massage + teasing making you feel high and low and making your body feel so refresh with her massage skill and she is also someone who chit-chat easily and she really know what is the best for a good and arousing massage at the right place at the right time.

As for the room/bathroom really good and follow SOP standard for cleanliness which i am glad with no funny smell - as heard that the boss is very particular with room cleanliness.As well as after my massage i did saw them changing the bedsheet and towel.

Price $169: Consider 2hrs of good and professional massage + Teasing + Chit chat + Enviroment + relaxation with a beautiful lady, which i consider money well spent and left a happy and satisfied man.
Consider as different excitement & adventure.
Base on this price can easily get a good F around SG, but the main different will be different theme and adventure as well as different excitment.

The last part i will not disclose much on Happy Exxxxxx + How many blue or red (Brother out there explore yourself) - Definitely worth a try and visit.
wow thats kinda expensive
Old 23-04-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
IGoFast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, wanted to share my story today but feel free to skip if its too long for you haha.

I used to frequent J* S** last year but today i decided to give it a shot (blindly) by going in without reservation because i saw there were a few new ML. Of course i had my back up plan in case the girl that was going to be assigned to me next was one of the 'not-so-nice' looking ones.

( Click to show/hide )
You can actually peek at their book at the counter to see who is the next available girl. If its not your type then quickly ask for the girl that u wanted. Best to have 2 or 3 names prepared in case booked.

Personally i like to pretend as if im a newbie customer unknowing of such services. If im lucky i might get more 'tease' from the MLs before they hint that they got provide (even though i know already la).

Sorry for the long build up, basically i got B*** today and what a pleasant surprise to see a tall slim girl with really nice hair and facial feature. She really does look similar to the photo on Facebook. I could tell that she also had a huge rack. Her voice was really soft and sweet also.

Massage started with abit of small talk. Massage was very SOP nothing too special. Until she massage finish my leg and suddenly she ask me if ok to massage my butt. And to my pleasant surprise, she performed a HDLY on me. Needless to say i was instantly hooked by her. After that turn around ask me want anot and quote me 50 (hj) + 30 for top roam. Anyway i just want to say im pretty sure B*** boobs are like a minimum C and super soft. But my gut feeling thinks it might be abit saggy but its not like she stripped so it didnt matter to me haha.

Overall was a really shiok time and i wish she couldve let her hair down during her massage cause she doesnt look as good when she tie her hair up

Height: 165-170
Look: 8/10 (Definitely a looker)
Massage: 6/10 very normal but i have really high standards for massages
Damage was 89 + 80. So far my experience here most ML will request for 89 even when i initially paid 56 for 1 hour normal.

Thanks for the long read, its been awhile since ive last posted haha. YMMV.
Old 23-04-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGoFast View Post
Hi bros, wanted to share my story today but feel free to skip if its too long for you haha.

I used to frequent J* S** last year but today i decided to give it a shot (blindly) by going in without reservation because i saw there were a few new ML. Of course i had my back up plan in case the girl that was going to be assigned to me next was one of the 'not-so-nice' looking ones.

( Click to show/hide )
You can actually peek at their book at the counter to see who is the next available girl. If its not your type then quickly ask for the girl that u wanted. Best to have 2 or 3 names prepared in case booked.

Personally i like to pretend as if im a newbie customer unknowing of such services. If im lucky i might get more 'tease' from the MLs before they hint that they got provide (even though i know already la).

Sorry for the long build up, basically i got B*** today and what a pleasant surprise to see a tall slim girl with really nice hair and facial feature. She really does look similar to the photo on Facebook. I could tell that she also had a huge rack. Her voice was really soft and sweet also.

Massage started with abit of small talk. Massage was very SOP nothing too special. Until she massage finish my leg and suddenly she ask me if ok to massage my butt. And to my pleasant surprise, she performed a HDLY on me. Needless to say i was instantly hooked by her. After that turn around ask me want anot and quote me 50 (hj) + 30 for top roam. Anyway i just want to say im pretty sure B*** boobs are like a minimum C and super soft. But my gut feeling thinks it might be abit saggy but its not like she stripped so it didnt matter to me haha.

Overall was a really shiok time and i wish she couldve let her hair down during her massage cause she doesnt look as good when she tie her hair up

Height: 165-170
Look: 8/10 (Definitely a looker)
Massage: 6/10 very normal but i have really high standards for massages
Damage was 89 + 80. So far my experience here most ML will request for 89 even when i initially paid 56 for 1 hour normal.

Thanks for the long read, its been awhile since ive last posted haha. YMMV.
Now no need key in IC# in their Ipad to checkin? When you enter, you newbie or not, they are able to see…
Old 23-04-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
IGoFast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Now no need key in IC# in their Ipad to checkin? When you enter, you newbie or not, they are able to see…
Need bro but from my experience unless its the girl themselves acting as the receptionist theres no way for them to find out unless they go ask the receptionist later on.
Old 23-04-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How come seems like now top roam needs $80? Last time $50 only
Old 23-04-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 5
KongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles420 View Post
Anyone know now drexx lxxx who still provided bj?
You go one by one try lor then u will know liao haha fyi co** previously from iphone spa now at drexx lxxx There compare to J* i rather go J* instead…Anyways drexx lxxx counter girl quite chio leh
Old 23-04-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

Went CP city to walk the ground last Fri afternoon. Noticed quite a few shops there but seems like no one really talked about them. Can anyone can share their recent experience(s)? PM would b good too

- some ribena place (saw a few negative remarks, saw 1 ML chilling at the back, like not bad.)

- Dr******d: like Japan theme. Saw premilf in white at e counter.

- ci** ***: looks in to see foot massage chairs, website showing ML.

大师兄, please guide me...
TIA
Old 23-04-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Charles420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KongBaBao1111 View Post
You go one by one try lor then u will know liao haha fyi co** previously from iphone spa now at drexx lxxx There compare to J* i rather go J* instead…Anyways drexx lxxx counter girl quite chio leh
Before got 1 tall Prc provided, now she left liao no ideas still have good one
Old 23-04-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGoFast View Post

Massage strength strong ? Maybe tall rack like the previous S**a?
Usually I will prepare few names and call in to book rather thsn walk in. Mostly counter will tell them is call and requested by name.

So far at few spa, even 1st time meeting thr ml, as long they feel u r regulars, gq will sure pops. Fb pic does look nice, maybe will go try her one of this day.
Old 23-04-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ic still need lah, he was saying he 'pretend' not to know the ml well and try walk in instead. So ml in q may not if he is regular is walk in and choose whoever available.

But i still find $80 is steep. My max is $50 nowadays....
Old 23-04-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Usually I will prepare few names and call in to book rather thsn walk in. Mostly counter will tell them is call and requested by name.

So far at few spa, even 1st time meeting thr ml, as long they feel u r regulars, gq will sure pops. Fb pic does look nice, maybe will go try her one of this day.
I also like strong massage, currently in my list is also sxxx can give such a strong massage. The max I want to give is also $50, only sxxx I will give base on the duration I booked with her.
Old 23-04-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also like strong massage, currently in my list is also sxxx can give such a strong massage. The max I want to give is also $50, only sxxx I will give base on the duration I booked with her.
Swee. S**a, mostly i go 60min as half for the massage while half for something else. Haha.
Got to wait till nextmth when she only back end apr.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post

Have tried both, S*** is better and I recall I only paid $50 for top roam when she was at J* spa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1