The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 869 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM

So sad to hear from my viet g/f that her friend, Ah K who work in sillypore got pregnant because of a cheongster whom she treat him as b/f. She was caught in a raid early this month and was deported back. Banned for 3 years from entering sillypore.

This cheongster who get her pregnant had a wife and cihldren in sillypore already. The best part is Ah K contacted this cheongster and tell him the situaton, this cheongster tell her never to call him again as they are 'OFF'.

Now Ah K family are still in the dark as firstly they do not know that she work in pubs in Sillypore. Her family is very dependant on her for money. Now she is unable to work in Sillypore anymore and intend to go Hong Kong to work and also keep the baby. My viet g/f is trying to persude her to abort the child but no money to abort also...

I just wanna let bros understand that the gals are here to earn money to feed their family back in vietnam. If you wanna flirt around and bed them, please never try to get the gals pregnant.
Old 30-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenze View Post

1) V.killer
2) KangTuo
3) snipeshot08
4) sgnipe
5) Kunmari
6) Greenze
7)
8)
9)
10)
Cheong..... Tan Si Mi!!

Brudders (especially VKiller, Kangtuo, Sgsnipe)

I'm back!!!!! Will tonite be a good time????

Cheerios.....
Old 30-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08

Cheerios.....
Ya bro... tomorrow is a holiday.. if tonite don't cheong will be a waste.
Mai Tu Liao....
Old 30-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in................

Please list down the list leh... Interested bros please leave yor name below:-

All bros are welcome....Cheers

1) V.killer
2) KangTuo
3) snipeshot08
4) sgnipe
5) Kunmari
6) Botarbolampar
7)
8)
9)
10)

All brothers are welcome........[/quote]

Cheong..... Tan Si Mi!!

Cheers
Old 30-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

I just wanna let bros understand that the gals are here to earn money to feed their family back in vietnam. If you wanna flirt around and bed them, please never try to get the gals pregnant.
I totally agreed........... let's cheong and not hurt, karma.....

so sad for the viet gal..... ah k

abort is the best option for her...

Old 30-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
piratedking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad to see the case. Why in the first place fire the round without protection?

Sigh!! Cannot join u all to cheong tonight.. sigh sigh.

BTW, any Bros at HCM this coming weekend? Friday and Saturday? if you don't mind an old newbie, we can arrange to have a drink.

I do find most viet gals really frenly, met one here and I told her I going there soon, right away she told me go airport don't anyhow take taxi, also say plenty of hotels there, SGD30-50 can get a good one. Ask me if anyone pick me up from airport, got hotel to stay or not, if not, she can arrange for me as she is back in HCM before coming back to Sillypore again next month.

The only thing now is that I might not able to have some "actions" with her while I am over there, and if that's the case, I need to go out n hunt liao.

BTW, I am still halfway reading the post here. very informative, rather not to post any questions before I finish my "studies" first
Old 30-04-2007, 03:52 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedking View Post

BTW, I am still halfway reading the post here. very informative, rather not to post any questions before I finish my "studies" first
Hi bro,

You can try this hotel in Dist 1. SUNFLOWER HOTEL 84A Bui Thi Xuan Street Tel: 84 8 9257458 www.sunflowerhotelvn.com

Cheap & Good plus New & Girl friendly.

Cheers
Old 30-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post

Cheerios.....
Bro snipeshot08,

See U tonite and guys....

Bro sgsnipe if you see this please give a call.........Eveyone is look high and low for U...........

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 30-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedking View Post

Sigh!! Cannot join u all to cheong tonight.. sigh sigh.

BTW, any Bros at HCM this coming weekend? Friday and Saturday? if you don't mind an old newbie, we can arrange to have a drink.

I do find most viet gals really frenly, met one here and I told her I going there soon, right away she told me go airport don't anyhow take taxi, also say plenty of hotels there, SGD30-50 can get a good one. Ask me if anyone pick me up from airport, got hotel to stay or not, if not, she can arrange for me as she is back in HCM before coming back to Sillypore again next month.

The only thing now is that I might not able to have some "actions" with her while I am over there, and if that's the case, I need to go out n hunt liao.

For taxis, take VINASUN, VINATAXI, COMFORT DELGRO, MAI LINH. do not take the private taxis or SASCO TAXI (Airport Taxis. Bunch of pirates) Dont change dong in SINGAPORE. do in in Vietnam. the rate here is very good. SGD$1 = VND 10500. When i first came here its was VND 9800.

AS for hotels, here are a few.
Hai Long Hotel
56-58 Pham Hong Thai.
District 1. (Opposite New World Hotel)

Tan My Dinh Hotel
288 Le Thanh Ton st., Ben Thanh Ward,,Dist.1 , HCMC
Tel: (84.8) 823 0356 - Fax: (84.8) 823 0360

Empress Hotel
136 Bui Thi Xuan. District 1

I have friends that have brought back gers into this hotels without much problems. BUT BE WARN. there are no GER FRIENDLY hotels in HCMC. at the end of the day if the security wants to play punk with you, you also LPPL.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

Hi Bro,

Nice meeting you guys. Snipershot/Vkillers/Kangtuo Had our gathering in little HCMC Sgp JC 51 Jassy. Continue to cheong @ superstar KTV. Addicted to Viet "em" what to do? Hahaha.........................
Hope to go HCMC together with you guys in JUN.

Cheers

Last edited by Botarbolampar; 01-05-2007 at 10:58 AM. Reason: spelling wrong
Old 01-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bustymilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all lao jiao's here,

May I know when can learn vietnamese locally? Will appreciated if could give me the details. Btw, heard that there are actually different tone for vietnamese use in North and South vietnam. Need to learn the one spoken in south vietnam.

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustymilk View Post
Hi to all lao jiao's here,

May I know when can learn vietnamese locally? Will appreciated if could give me the details. Btw, heard that there are actually different tone for vietnamese use in North and South vietnam. Need to learn the one spoken in south vietnam.

Thanks in advance.
Hi bro,

Straits Times classified 2 or 3 private schools advertise weekly under column 721. Small classes in the evening. Most of them teaches Northern Viet, which is the proper viet language.

Another way is to buy a CD with work book to learn. Like all languages, have to speak everyday with a viet, that's the fastest to learn.

Cheers
Old 01-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustymilk
Need to learn the one spoken in south vietnam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar
Like all languages, have to speak everyday with a viet, that's the fastest to learn.
Bro bustymilk, bro Botarbolampar is correct. Learning in classes has it limit. Practice make perfect... Visit sillypore little vietnam often to pick up the language. I am sure you can get the best teacher there.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bro bustymilk, bro Botarbolampar is correct. Learning in classes has it limit. Practice make perfect... Visit sillypore little vietnam often to pick up the language. I am sure you can get the best teacher there.
Hi bro,

Last night after the little HCMC, we continue the bigger HCMC. Kanna BBBJ in the room, hahaha you miss it bro. Next round okie.

Cheers
Old 01-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

Hi bro,

I think the best way to improve our viet!!!!!!!!!!!

From now on, lets write in viet.

Hahaha.............don't know whether we can understand one another or not.

Or maybe bro snipshot will bring his laptop to JC and ask a viet gal to reply us.

Kekeke..........................

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread