The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I guess could be NO EN, which is Xmas.
Yup. Very smart. It does make sense.

Old 30-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for praising me Your level have improved alot liao.... In no time (1 day) u will catch up with me and overtake instead. Please give a hand on the translation issue, your help is greatly appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Yup. Very smart. It does make sense.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 31-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

It’s been a big year for IT and telecommunications in Vietnam
================================================== ========

VietNamNet Bridge – The 3G network was launched, Yahoo!360 closed and new laws on telecommunications were approved. Here we list the top 10 information and communication technology events of the year.

1. The appearance of 3G networks in Vietnam

After six years of preparation, VinaPhone became the first operator to launch 3G services in Vietnam on October 12, covering 13 provinces and cities. MobiFone followed on December 15 while Viettel announced its intentions to offer 3G services soon.

2. The World IT Forum held in Vietnam the first time

Organized every two years, the World IT Forum (WITFOR) is amongst the largest and most prestigious IT events in the world. Under the theme: “IT for sustainable development”, Vietnam successfully organized WITFOR 2009, with nearly 1,500 delegates from 70 countries and territories. This event reaffirmed Vietnam’s position in the world IT community and showcased efforts to encourage the application of IT in all fields of life.

3. Yahoo!360 closes, Facebook becomes a new trend

After several delays, Yahoo! closed its blog service Yahoo!360 in Vietnam on July 14. Vietnamese bloggers moved to a nuymber of different social networks as many were disappointed with the replacement Yahoo!360 Plus. Facebook became the popular choice and attracted Vietnamese users with its online games such as Farmville and Barn Buddy.

4. The National Assembly issues the Laws on Telecommunications and Wireless Radio Frequency

The two laws were approved by the National Assembly on November 23. They will take effect from July 1 2010. The two new laws are believed to favor government policy aimed at encouraging all economic sectors, including the private, to develop their telecommunications infrastructure.

5. Controversy between BKIS and VnCert

On July 12, the Bach Khoa Internet Security Centre (BKIS) announced on its blog news of two servers based in the UK which launched DDoS attacks on American and Korean websites. As this was the largest ever DDoS attack, the information was reported by local and foreign newspapers and websites including USA Today, PC World and News.com.

However, on July 16, the Vietnam Computer Emergency Response Team (VnCert) sent an urgent dispatch to the University of Technology asking the university to warn the BKIS, saying that it had received an official complaint from the Korean Computer Emergency Response Team (KrCert). KrCert said BKIS seriously violated Vietnamese and international laws when it “took control” of the two servers to analyze source codes. KrCert also accused BKIS of making public inaccurate information, which could cause misunderstanding.

After the VnCert’s move, BKIS protested via the media. The resulting controversy only cooled down with the intervention of the Ministry of Information and Communications.

6. Licensing virtual network operators

On August 19, Indochina Telecom received a license to become the 8th mobile service provider in Vietnam in the form of the full mobile virtual network operator – Full MVNO. As part of this model, Indochina Telecom did not have to build a based transceiver stations (BTS) but instead shared BTS with Viettel.

The Prime Minister also agreed in principle with VTC Group’s establishment of a virtual network.

7. Dispute over hanging telecom cables on electric poles

Conflict between the Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Group (VNPT) and the Electricity of Vietnam Group (EVN) over the leasing price of electricity poles used to hang telecom cables has been dragged out for over the year after EVN decided to raise the leasing price of its electric poles.

VNPT and Viettel, amongst others, attempted to negotiate with EVN several times but couldn’t reach an agreement. EVN said telecom operators hung their cables on EVN’s electric poles carelessly and that electric poles were for supplying power to society, not for hanging telecom cables.

In September, EVN asked local power companies to remove telecom cables from electric poles however it didn’t end there. Recently, the Ministry of Industry and Trade had to intervene by asking EVN to stop removing telecom cables. If the two sides are unable to reach agreement by January 5, 2010, they will have to report to the Ministry for settlement.

8. Application of digital signatures

On September 15, the Ministry of Information and Communication granted the first license to provide certification services of digital signatures to the VNPT. Accordingly, VNPT is permitted to supply the certification service of digital signatures for individuals and organizations to use in public activities. It is said that this will help sped up the implementation of e-commerce, e-transaction and e-government in Vietnam.

9. The first ICT Awards

The Ministry of Information and Communication on March 14 granted the first national ICT Awards to honor ICT enterprises and businesses which have greatly contributed to the country’s ICT sector.

10.Newspaper via mobile phones

On December 16, VietNamNet became the first online newspaper in Vietnam that has a version for mobile phones (Mobile VietNamNet). VietnamPlus, the Vietnam News Agency’s online newspaper also announced plans to launch a similar service very soon.

VietNamNet

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 31-12-2009, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 18
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

"Noel" refers to Christmas. When my girl first used it, I also blur. Asked her what "Noel" means and she says Christmas.

Is your girl from Hanoi as well? Mine is. Just don't know if "Noel" is used throughout Viet Nam or just northern Viet Nam.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 31-12-2009, 05:27 AM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Bros,

please help with the following:

Original Message Sent To Me:

anh ngu di. ngay mai em voi
anh gap nhau roi noi nha, e
noi that ko pet vi sao e lai co
tinh cam voi anh nua e so lam

Managed To Translate:

You go sleep. Tomorrow I and
you meet together already noi nha, i
say that ko pet because I lai co
tinh cam
with you again e so lam

The red ones I not very understand... Thanks...!

Old 31-12-2009, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 864 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Is your girl from Hanoi as well? Mine is. Just don't know if "Noel" is used throughout Viet Nam or just northern Viet Nam.
gals from HCMC also send me "Chuc a Noel vui ve"

Quote:
Bros,

Managed To Translate:

tinh cam
with you again e so lam

You sleep. Tomorrow I and you meet already talk nha, i say true not pet. For whatever reason I come to have feel with you. I am very scare.

nha = an exclaimation only
pet = ???? some short form for some thing
Old 31-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

e noi that ko pet vi sao e lai co
tinh cam voi anh nua e so lam...

My guess : pet=BIET=know

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
nha = an exclaimation only
pet = ???? some short form for some thing

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 31-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i say true not pet. For whatever reason I come to have feel with you. I am very scare.
Quote:
e noi that ko pet vi sao e lai co
tinh cam voi anh nua e so lam...

My guess : pet=BIET=know
so the sentence should read:

I am saying the truth, don't know for whateever reson.....
Old 31-12-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 16
SING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bros,

Managed To Translate:

tinh cam
with you again e so lam

According to long hair version 2.112.2

You go sleep. Tomorrow we meet already then talk (noi nha). I say the truth I dont know becasue I have feeling for you. I am scared.

tinh cam means sentiment or feeling
noi that ko pet means to tell the truth that i don't know
Old 31-12-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post
According to long hair version 2.112.2
Have you got the latest version?
I am running on version 51.678.81
Old 31-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

Sang năm mới chúc mọi người có một bầu trời sức khoẻ, một biển cả tình thương, một đại dương tình cảm, một điệp khúc tình yêu, một người yêu chung thủy, một tình bạn mênh mông, một gia đình thịnh vượng. Chúc các bà, các ông, các cô, các chú, các chị, các anh sang năm mới vạn sự như ý, tỷ sự như mơ, làm việc như thơ, đời vui như nhạc, coi tiền như rác, coi bạc như rơm, chung thủy với cơm và sắc son với phở. Chúc vui vẻ

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 31-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sang năm mới chúc mọi người có một bầu trời sức khoẻ, một biển cả tình thương, một đại dương tình cảm, một điệp khúc tình yêu, một người yêu chung thủy, một tình bạn mênh mông, một gia đình thịnh vượng. Chúc các bà, các ông, các cô, các chú, các chị, các anh sang năm mới vạn sự như ý, tỷ sự như mơ, làm việc như thơ, đời vui như nhạc, coi tiền như rác, coi bạc như rơm, chung thủy với cơm và sắc son với phở. Chúc vui vẻ
thay giao jackbl... please translate
phrase too long to understand leh.
Old 31-12-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

Thanks for the help in translating.

Old 01-01-2010, 03:06 AM
Samster

Hi bros...

another request for translation...

"bay jo em dag o nha. e uoc gi em voi anh dc o gan nhau"

I understand so far...

"Now I at home. I wish i and you dc at gan nhau"

Please help with the red words. Thanks.

Old 01-01-2010, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
"Now I at home. I wish i and you dc at gan nhau"
dc = duoc = can
gan nhau = near together
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1