The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-08-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

This week started chatting with 1 Indonesia maid on MiChat. She got sharp facial features and almond eyes. From her, she not into FB/FWB but I told her the reason I'm on MiChat is to look for fun.

Surprisingly she still continue to chat with me. Always post a few photos or vid than delete it away. Her PP also removed.

This morning suggested to meet Monday, and she say okay.

All are the same even if they say no haha will update on how it goes.
Old 14-08-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Anyone has success stories for meetme dating apps?
Tbh, meetme is basically skout. You compare the profiles in them. Almost all same.

But back to your question, yes have met one on meetme, gave me a nice bj..real solid body to boot as well.
Old 14-08-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
Many years ago. use to have 1 maid from Indonesia. Well endowed, pleasant looking fair skin. Got her when we have our second child..

From her. I finally come to realize that, these maids are like anyone one of us. They too have needs, and especially when we're in our early 30's, which is the common age of those maids we hire..

This one we hired have a few children back home. The thing about her is. she is a very average worker, and I always give very strict instruction to my maid that they should never enter the master bedroom when I am inside. no matter what. never enter. but this particular one seems to not take the message. and always nonchalantly walks in picking laundry doing cleaning etc..

When we got our new place, my wife was in hospital waiting to welcome our second kid. and I took her to our new place to clean up and do some light packing.. Place was empty.. no furniture's yet.. and I somehow thought to do some test.. on reaching our new place, I told her to go take a shower. she nodded. she went to take her shower.. But... she did not close the door.. and from outside.. I close it for her.. and when she step out. I ask why didn't she close the door.. then she told me. Ah Mah say don't close when I am inside.. I face palmed.. told her. there is only 2 of us now. PLEASE CLOSE the door next time..

While doing her chores. like I have mention. she is well endowed. pleasant looking.. pretty actually, and after a shower with long wet hair.. add on the loose t-shirt.. and the way she looks at me.. another test.. I ask her if she want to try some wine.. she so happy. accepted.. smiling all the way.. then we chatted while she was doing her chores. I ask. does she miss her family. She mention this one work.. I miss my husband most, and she mention, very hard to explain when I ask how. This.. I know why she misses the husband..

I then close the curtain and turn on both the air condition at the living room.. ask her if she feels more comfortable.. then told her to take a rest, and I let the whole place cool.. Then I told her.. Come. sir help you. I massage her.. and she got all tense up, and told me she should massage me instate, but I told her never mind. I do it and told her to relax, continued chatting after some time working on her shoulder, I move downward to the back of her chest and wanted to see how she will react, and this was the game changer. she loosen up her arms to let me slip further front. This is where I know I can go all the way.. Slip under her T-shirt, told her the bra is in the way. she did not resist.. then I proceed to remove the t-shirt.. cup and fondled her breast. still no resistant, no mourn whatsoever.. but I can feel she is less tense already..

Laid her down the floor.. told her, I will do what she has been missing.. she was all silant. played with her breast, give it a nice good lick, then went down to lick and played with her clitories.. and this she started mourning loudly. and when I went back to lick her nipples, she tried to pull me towards her to insert into her, but I held back.. told her no penetration.. just oral, then I stand up. pull her up.. held her head and ask her to suck me dry.. honestly, she went wild.. and can hear the slurping sound with every stroke.. she went. sir, go inside.. I told her, cannot, no condom, no protection.. this really frustrate her.. and me really, then she told me. put inside, when want to come, pull out.. and I told her. I help you first.. Gave her a good lick until she cum.. then insert into her.. pump till I felt I am cuming, pulled out, and pull her head towards me and ask her to suck it. Did let me release in her mouth, but did not swallow, and sperms was draping overflowing out her mouth..

Take it as a fictitious story, but, this is true.. she eventually thanked me for the release, and really and honestly, not taking advantage at the beginning by just pulling her down and cock fucking her. That day was the day she manage to get her release respectfully. I too thanked her and she understand, because my wife is expecting, and I really enjoyed. really damned hot sex.

Thereafter, she no longer enter master bedroom when I am inside. no longer giving me those eyes.. not long. she left.. leaving me. dry.. but. really. to my relief after she left without drama.

We need more stories like this from other bros. Interesting to read and hopefully its all fact not fiction lol
Old 14-08-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
vincent_lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
This week started chatting with 1 Indonesia maid on MiChat. She got sharp facial features and almond eyes. From her, she not into FB/FWB but I told her the reason I'm on MiChat is to look for fun.

Surprisingly she still continue to chat with me. Always post a few photos or vid than delete it away. Her PP also removed.

This morning suggested to meet Monday, and she say okay.

All are the same even if they say no haha will update on how it goes.
Which part of Singapore she from
Old 14-08-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician82 View Post

Syt maid I fucked few years ago. I also fucked her friend.
Sadly both has gone back
Wow bro really sweet ! You must be miss her so much

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 14-08-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
hoganboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Very beautiful
Old 14-08-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Technician82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Yup. Had fun times in her employer house
Old 14-08-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Skout pinay live hehehe
Old 14-08-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Hehehehehe
Old 15-08-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

If she dont want to use the work permit to go hotel how? No car no room 😩
Old 15-08-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Cant wait to fuck this slut
Old 15-08-2021, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If I tell myself this story. I too won't believe it.. LOL!!..

Seriously. FDW are like any other office ladies we always see. just that they don't dress up, and the wife or the in-laws will never want to pick those pleasant looking ones. They are also women, and living and working in a foreign land and under strict control and routine some more, and in many time, can hear employer fucking and moaning inside the room, kids all go school, but maid always at home, they know what their sir and mum doing. very obvious. LOL!! and there is nothing they can do. LL, go masturbate when taking shower..

Treat them well and respect them but strict on their work quality, and they will return the favor, and they too are mature adults, and given a choice, they won't want to get laid by bangala FW lah.. and they will gladly accept additional monetary rewards for their work.. But, they may feel insulted if an employer offer money in exchange for sex. I believe these are some of the reason why FDW will cry rape and report the employer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
We need more stories like this from other bros. Interesting to read and hopefully its all fact not fiction lol
Old 15-08-2021, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I also confirm maids can be easy targets... Most are not pretty for me so I skip but there are the very few jackpots .

I think the best is for you to go out on Sunday and just pick whomever you want, they are everywhere on Sunday. My Sunday is not free so I go online. Its a bit time consuming but fun: tinder, tantan, fb dating, etc. Full of maids. Forget wechat, its 99% scam.

Once matched on dating up, go for dates:
- 1st date a drink/meal
- 2nd date cinema or some fun activity
- 3rd date hotel

Best app/site for hotel is dayuse... Stayr is also good a bit more expensive.

I met 35 years old, was really horny: wet the bed sheet with 2 squirting orgasms while riding.

Another 35 years old ready for action but I did not proceed.

31 year old horny as fuck... Can screw anywhere and everywhere so we did.

No payment was ever involved.

Most maids does not hit the level in terms of IQ and looks but you can find the gems.
Needless to say, respect them, treat them well.
Old 15-08-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Waiting for my maid delivery hehehehe…. First time meeting and seeing her hopefully ok.
Old 15-08-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
If she dont want to use the work permit to go hotel how? No car no room 😩
Use dayuse

Some hotels dun need 2 to check in

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1