The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Drage is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: MP in Bishan

Bro, can share contact for A**? Thanks
Old 27-02-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

Any lobangs at Bishan North? Seemed like all proper joints only.
Old 27-02-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hornyboyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact? Thanks
Old 27-02-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post
I have PM you. Please give a write up after your session. Thank you.
Old 27-02-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Old 27-02-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41674 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
Any lobangs at Bishan North? Seemed like all proper joints only.
Bishan North totally nothing just a open concept msg n another 1 open concept oso close down less then 6 mths liao

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32811931
Old 01-03-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1705 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Hi. Are you asking about A N U M Spa? There's a big size, quite tall, village girl looking, so so looking Vietnamese girl and a PRC girl right? I phoned them up to make an appointment. I think the PRC girl answered. She put the phone down on me.
#X@F¥#!!
I managed to add the Viet ml through wechat. She has huge boobs and posts herself in her towel after shower.
TCSS and got along ok. Then asked her who else is there now that JJ and R*** gone. Turned cold, ranted on and then blocked me. This girl really has an attitude problem!
Old 01-03-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 9
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
I managed to add the Viet ml through wechat. She has huge boobs and posts herself in her towel after shower.
TCSS and got along ok. Then asked her who else is there now that JJ and R*** gone. Turned cold, ranted on and then blocked me. This girl really has an attitude problem!
Bro this one is ah shui. Viet. She was here with jia jia last time. Went back viet and came back recently
Old 02-03-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
so JJ is that shop all along?

I kena once before, on wechat it as PRC named nana, but when I was in that shop, it became a viet girl (not huahua) so I left.

This huahua will post her pic only wrapped in towel, but her face a bit cui...
Old 02-03-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zhutzhutking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can recommend good massage in Bishan?
Old 02-03-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1705 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
And to the ballless guy who zapped me "who on earth will add the ML.. then start asking about other MLs... you deserved the block...!!! always think with your big head... NOT dickhead...!!! -_-lll"
You have no fucking idea of my earlier conversation leading up to this and you shouldn't make any judgement over it. You should stop thinking with your empty big head and start thinking with your pitiful small dickhead instead, which probably is smarter.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
And to the ballless guy who zapped me "who on earth will add the ML.. then start asking about other MLs... you deserved the block...!!! always think with your big head... NOT dickhead...!!! -_-lll"
You have no fucking idea of my earlier conversation leading up to this and you shouldn't make any judgement over it. You should stop thinking with your empty big head and start thinking with your pitiful small dickhead instead, which probably is smarter.
bro relax ba, some ppl really is very free de, sometimes i also tio for no reason. look forward to your sharing again. up u my humble pts
Old 03-03-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41674 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Bro this one is ah shui. Viet. She was here with jia jia last time. Went back viet and came back recently
Upped u back Thxs bro

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32811931
Old 03-03-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Nananaven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contacts? Thank you
Old 09-03-2023, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 6
cheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jj coming back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1