The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2008, 01:34 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -331 / Power: 0
korb korb korb korb
Re: Thai movies/drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
ehh... anyone? Pid Term Yaii out aldy? thanxx...
if you mean the thai version,it already been loaded at TLC some time back.
Old 19-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 20
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

movie was great.. oni part i didnt understand was when d kid was doin d cards thingo.. 555+ cant read thai man...
now gotta go look for d entire soundtrack for d movie.. hopefully GM sells... ehheh..

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 19-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by korb View Post
...unexplainably peculiar. Ingorn's mood swing, Pear's strange upbringing and the mysterious fingerprint mark on Pear's arm. All this bothers Krid in so many ways. But what cause this dilemma? Only Krid has an answer for this twisted story.
Nice twist at end. Mai C still attractive milf, with nude body shots. But scary with her scenes of shaving blade on Ananda (as jwny will testify... hehehehe)
Old 23-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Nice twist at end. Mai C still attractive milf, with nude body shots. But scary with her scenes of shaving blade on Ananda (as jwny will testify... hehehehe)
Mai's body is truly divine....i wish...oh forget what i wish

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 23-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Detail

Horror / Mystery

Memory
เมมโมรี่ รักหลอน

Year : 2008

Starring : Ananda Everingham, Mai Charoenpura, Parujee Khemsawad
[ อนันดา เอเวอร์ริ่งแฮม, ใหม่ เจริญปุระ ]

Director : Torpong Tunkamhang
ต่อพงศ์ ตันกำแหง

2 VCDs
Sound : Thai
Release date : 14 August 2008

* Playable with VCD and DVD players
(world wide)

Story :

One night, a police department receives a call complaining about the screaming from a house. It seems like a sound of a little girl tortured by someone. From there the police investigation starts. The police found Ingorn (Mai Charoenpura), the 30-something land lady, just moving in with her 7 years old daughter, Pear. The daughter appears to have a mental condition; she has bruises all over her body, which is more likely to be a subject of abusive behavior.

In the meantime, Ingorn insists on not letting her daughter have a thorough check-up at the hospital. Yet according to parental law, she has to allow her daughter to see a psychiatrist. This is the first time for Krid (Ananda Everingham) to meet with Ingorn and her daughter, Pear. Krid, at the same time, feel deeply sorry for a little girl as he sees fear and anxiety in her eyes.

During the therapy, Ingorn mentions her daughter's paranoid delusion, while Pear claims that she is possessed by a spirit of a boy who haunts and hurt her. From the fact the Pear is in the same age as Krid's son, Krid feels a deep connection with her but the more he bonds with Ingorn's family, the more he senses something eerie about the house.

Moreover, there's something unexplainably peculiar. Ingorn's mood swing, Pear's strange upbringing and the mysterious fingerprint mark on Pear's arm. All this bothers Krid in so many ways. But what cause this dilemma? Only Krid has an answer for this twisted story.

-----------------------------------------------

เรื่องเกิดขึ้นในคืนที่ตำรวจได้รับแจ้งว่ามีเสียงเด็ กร้องไห้ กรีดร้องราวกับเด็กคนนี้กำลังถูกทำร้าย ดังรอดออกมาจากบ้านหลังหนึ่ง การตรวจสอบสวนจึงเริ่มต้นขึ้น

พบว่า อิงอร(ใหม่ เจริญปุระ) เจ้าของบ้านเป็นหญิงวัย 30 กว่า ที่เพิ่งจะย้ายเข้ามาอยู่พร้อมกับ แพรลูกสาววัย 7 ขวบ เด็กนั้นมีท่าทางบ่งบอกถึงอาการปัญหาทางจิต ตามร่างกายของเด็กคนนี้ก็มีแต่รอยช้ำเหมือนถูกทำร้าย มา ในขณะเดียวกันผู้เป็นแม่ก็กลับปฎิเสธและยืนกรานเสียง แข็งว่าไม่ให้ลูกสาวไปตรวจร่ายกายที่โรงพยาบาลอย่างเ ด็ดขาด แต่ด้วยเงื่อนไขทางกฎหมาย ผู้เป็นแม่จึงจำยอมที่จะพาลูกไปพบจิตแพทย์ และก็เป็นครั้งแรกที่กฤช (อนันดา เอเวอร์ริ่งแฮม) ได้พบกับอิงอรพร้อมกับแพรลูกสาวของเธอที่น่าสงส าร เพราะเมื่อมองเข้าไปในแววตาของแพรมีทั้งความหวาดกลัว และหวาดระแวงอยู่ตลอดเวลา

ในระหว่างการรักษาอิงอรได้เล่าถึงอาการเห็นภาพและหวา ดระแวงของแพร แต่แพรก็กลับบอกเธอว่าถูกวิญญาณเด็กผู้ชายคนหนึ่งตาม หลอกหลอนและทำร้ายเธอ ด้วยความที่แพรอายุใกล้เคียงกับลูกชายของกฤช ทำให้เขารู้สึกสงสารและผูกผันเป็นพิเศษ แต่ต่อมาเมื่อกฤชยิ่งเข้าไปใกล้ชิดครอบครัวของอิงอรแ ละแพรนี้มากขึ้น กฤชก็รู้สึกว่าบ้านนี้มีบรรยากาศที่ลึกลับชอบกล และมีบางอย่างแปลกๆที่ไม่สามารถอธิบายได้ด้วยเห ตุผล ทั้งการเปลี่ยนแปลงอย่างฉับพลันทางอารมณ์ที่รุนแรงเก รี้ยวกราดของอิงอร วิธีเลี้ยงลูกที่ประหลาดกว่าคนอื่น และยังมีอาการของแพรที่เกิดรอยนิ้วประหลาดขึ้นที่แขน โดยไม่มีสาเหตุ แต่มีสิ่งหนึ่งที่กฤชสัมผัสได้จากสมาชิกของบ้านหลังน ี้ก็คือ ความไม่ปกติที่ชวนผวาได้ตลอดเวลา แต่สาเหตุนั้นเกิดจากอะไรกันแน่ และเกิดจากสิ่งใด กฤชคนเดียวเท่านั้นที่จะสามารถแก้ไขเรื่องราวประหลาด แต่น่าสะพรึงกลัวนี้ได้เพียงคนเดียว

Bro Korb is sent from HEAVEN...this is a truly great movie, if you like M. Night Shyamalan kind of plot...THIS is it. Yes, and as bro YY can atest to it as we both catched it in BKK...the nude scene helps

Get it from Korb's site

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 24-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

Memory - เมมโมรี่ รักหลอน

iPhone/iPod Video MP4 format

download all links

Memory 1.part1.rar

Memory 1.part2.rar

Memory 2.part1.rar

Memory 2.part2.rar

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 24-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro.. when itz in iPod or iPhone format.. can it be watched usin other media?

Old 24-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
zunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
bro.. when itz in iPod or iPhone format.. can it be watched usin other media?
u can view with Real player
Old 24-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunbo View Post
thx bro..

Old 27-08-2008, 10:03 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -331 / Power: 0
korb korb korb korb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Mai's body is truly divine....i wish...oh forget what i wish

JWNY
mai's nude scene in the movie should be a stand-in, thai star usually used stand-in for nude scene.another actress who used standin like tak.
Old 28-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
mai's nude scene in the movie should be a stand-in, thai star usually used stand-in for nude scene.another actress who used standin like tak.
y spoil his fantasy bubble bro? i c him watch that memory on iPhone everyday
Old 30-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Shocking_vibes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Memory - เมมโมรี่ รักหลอน

iPhone/iPod Video MP4 format

download all links

Memory 1.part1.rar

Memory 1.part2.rar

Memory 2.part1.rar

Memory 2.part2.rar

JWNY

Hi bro thanks for this download. The movie lacks subtitles so u know dun really understand what they are saying.
Old 30-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunbo View Post

Can view it with winamp or windows media player too as long as have the codec.
Old 30-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Jus watched a show.. called Jumbo Queen.. reckon itz a very cute show... ehhehe.. very light hearted... perhaps bros here have watched it aldy.. but still wld like to recommend.. it is a fairly old show though...

HI just a question about your sig.

Mai dtong poot ye mai dtong kit ye.

Not neccessary to talk much not neccessary to think much?

Is that what it means?

Sorry new to the thai script thing so i am just translating any thai phrases or words i see around.
Old 30-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocking_vibes View Post
HI just a question about your sig.

Mai dtong poot ye mai dtong kit ye.

Not neccessary to talk much not neccessary to think much?

Is that what it means?

Sorry new to the thai script thing so i am just translating any thai phrases or words i see around.
yup... datz correct...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1