The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: Discos

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
Thanks Sifu Z. Will pay them a visit this upcoming trip. Too bad our dates do not coincide but i think our oct dates do!
Hope the place suits you. Its large and they making effort to promote it with waitresses on fields giving out flyers.

Be safe and be happy in your next trip. Whether I there or not, I am just a txt away on my Smart sim if you need help.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Be safe and be happy in your next trip. Whether I there or not, I am just a txt away on my Smart sim if you need help.
haha...u know us, we will stick to the tried and tested...so we will be ok. thanks for the offer though...cheers and see you in Oct!
Old 05-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Yes i do tht as well.

Eat pinoy food, familiarise urself with their food & culture.

To me it works really well. Huge plus point.

A girl i was with yday remarked " Either iv been with too many girlz or know too much of the culture"

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Maybe it is me, I rather eat pinoy food than to eat korean food in Philippines. If I go Korea for work then I lan lan got to eat. =p

But I like to go buy their cheap souja to knock the girls out and high first. =x
Old 05-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Yes i do tht as well.

Eat pinoy food, familiarise urself with their food & culture.

To me it works really well. Huge plus point.

A girl i was with yday remarked " Either iv been with too many girlz or know too much of the culture"
That what the pinay girl I got to know from DIA working in Singapore said so too. I think I got to act blur a bit from now on because she suspect I am way too babaero or have too many filipinas before. heehehee
Old 05-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Hehe. . . .u got lobang in Sg as well.

Yeah hv to act a bit blur at times. . . .especially wen they suspect uv had many pinays.

Surprisingly. . . Their past does not matter to them. But ours does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
That what the pinay girl I got to know from DIA working in Singapore said so too. I think I got to act blur a bit from now on because she suspect I am way too babaero or have too many filipinas before. heehehee
Old 05-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
maybe they get cut, but then again, when it comes to food, Pinays known to order all kind stuff as long as somebody buying

like the time two pinay visitor went with me to Newton, one insist she want chilli crab, the other pepper, and demanded .. I quitely pull the seafood shop man and told him to only bring chilli crab. And if he take the girls order (he was trying to upsell) I swore to him I will NOT PAY .. he can get money from the girls ..

The chilli crab comes, by then, the girls already bloated on the prawn (show me a pinay who don't like prawn .. ) .. and then there was this 'oh, some more food' look when they saw the chilli crab .. and while they finish half the chilli crab, I told them nicely, "oh wait, the pepper crab is coming" . there was this shock look on their face, and ask how to finish .. and pinoy style, act like the fuck up never happened, so the problem will go away ..

I just smile, "your choice, whether you eat or not, because I WILL NOT PAY FOR THE PEPPER CRAB, because you are going to pay .. "

After a while, a bit of regular tantrum like it was my mistake, they were silent .. and then asked if they can cancel the order .. I was going how to cancel once ordered and cooked ..

I walked away, came back and said the shop cancel, but I pay penalty .. 50% .. and then well, those days, before I became smart, I thought I teach them lesson ... blah blah blah - so they don't over order. Boy how wrong I was ...

Come next week, went Seoul Garden, they pile the plate like no tomorrow and then looking at me like a 6 month puppy expect me to finish the leftover.

Well, that was one of the many episodes, including times when the whole barangay expected me to feed, in other words, splurge so they can throw food away ..

Well, unless she is worth it, your GF/Best Friend/nice girl with common sense, or you know her well enough, don't take pinay to expensive place, especially bar girls ..

And don't try to put common sense into bar girls, they will think you are mad to not splurge on food .. regardless who pays for it ..
Excellent post from a veteran who has been there done that.this post should be use as a guide 'how to deal with pinay bargirl 101ways'

When they fcuk everything up despite reminder & warning they still blame us for thier own greed.

When we,poreigner do not wanna pay on wastage we become kuriput in thier eyes,

When we refuse to feed the whole uninvited army(friends,friends of friends,cousin,sister boyfriend,brother of the cousin boyfriend,gf of the brother friend sister & all the ah kong ah ma or whoever they might not even know) to meals or outing also become kuriput.get blame by all freeloaders for causing them to lose face.

The list goes on free to add...

They are like kids,or should I say kiddy than kids at times.if one get angry everytime while injecting common sense to them(which will not work)one can died of blood vessel explodsion long time ago.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 05-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

Agreed. Great post by bro etsys.

Iv been witness to girls ordering n wasting...

Veteran indeed.

And im not even referring to BGs.

My own pinay GFs can order n waste.... Until i came up with my two liner...." we order wht v can finish. If v need more v order again"

N these r GFs.

Wen foreigner pays. . . . They wanna eat at Top Class Restos.

Else they r ok with Carinderias.

Suddenly roadside food becomes tantalizingly appealing...wen they hv to pay out from their own pockets.

Hence i say.... Hotel/airfare/transport on me. Food on u.

They claim to be poor. Yet they r comfortable with wasting food...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post

Excellent post from a veteran who has been there done that.this post should be use as a guide 'how to deal with pinay bargirl 101ways'
Old 05-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do they have halal food stalls there?
Old 05-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by semreh View Post
I am sure many of you have heard about the 4000p Daddy's Girls from Golden Nile. I was curious too so I popped into GN one evening to check them out. I was surprised that the so-called Daddy's Girls were so fugly compared to the cheaper 2000p dancers and waitresses. In the end I took a waitress with the ability to make me laugh with her wacky sense of humour. She took me to a room at the upper level of the bar.

Target : waitress
EWR : 2000p
Looks : 4/10 (not a looker but i took her for her funny ways)
Body : toned but a little thick on the thighs
Boobs : natural soft B cups
Pussy : shaved, wet and tight
French : yes
Catbath : yes
BBBJ : yes
Daty : yes
AR : yes
AJ : no
FJ : 7/10 (very wet and tight)
RTF : Oredi took her 3 times

In fact she asked me to EWR her colleague too for tarma as she is bisexual. She only gets barfined once or twice every month so when she is horny she "plays" with her colleagues.

Pic of her shaved pussy

The GN room upstairs

If I didn't know better I would have mistaken her for a Malay girl. She looks just like the nasi stall assistant in Geylang Serai. Lovely photos.

Thank you.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

been messaging a dia girl from AC, working my ways into her panties. until she told me she wanted 3500php for one night. i told her to go sleep with snake, but she did not understand that. hahaha
in a land of 1500php pussies, why would someone try to sell the same thing(more or less) for more than twice the price. i can never understand these pinay minds. haha
Old 05-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all brothers, I have never been to AC but after reading so many wonderful FRs, I wanna venture there too. But as I'm alone, I wonder is it safe to travel there. Can I have some advices? Thanks all in advance!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tupac74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619
Do they have halal food stalls there?
There are some shawarma stall, Arabic resto (Red Sea), Indian resto (Emerico) ... Not sure halal ... I guess you got check it out your self ... It's near galaxy hotel stretch ...
Old 06-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac74 View Post
There are some shawarma stall, Arabic resto (Red Sea), Indian resto (Emerico) ... Not sure halal ... I guess you got check it out your self ... It's near galaxy hotel stretch ...
red sea is halal. shawarma and emrico isn't, only that they dont serve pork.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Hi all brothers, I have never been to AC but after reading so many wonderful FRs, I wanna venture there too. But as I'm alone, I wonder is it safe to travel there. Can I have some advices? Thanks all in advance!
there are so many advices time n time again. even in this new thread, they have it. check from page 1. or go to the other thread. hundreds of pages to start from though.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
there are so many advices time n time again. even in this new thread, they have it. check from page 1. or go to the other thread. hundreds of pages to start from though.
Thank u. I'll do that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1