The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-11-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Public Service Announcement:
Notice some suspicious posters again providing recommendations for a specific stable only.

We're all adults here. Always check the prior postings of someone who is recommending a ML that you're keen to try. Gauge for yourself if the poster is genuine or not (maybe he likes one stable only, maybe he writes FRs for one girl only, that does happen).

Click on the poster's name and select "Find All Posts by...". You can then see what they have posted.

Not just one stable bro, mostly on one ML, hahaha.

Anyway, virtually all FRs for that stable are fake now. To be honest, i started looking for MLs because of that stable - great service girls at good rates - but that was one and a half, 2 years ago. Now very different. I avoid that stable now.
Old 05-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
Not just one stable bro, mostly on one ML, hahaha.

Anyway, virtually all FRs for that stable are fake now. To be honest, i started looking for MLs because of that stable - great service girls at good rates - but that was one and a half, 2 years ago. Now very different. I avoid that stable now.
Bro, so which stable do you currently find good and consistent?
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 05-11-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Bro, so which stable do you currently find good and consistent?
That‘s a tough question bro. Haha. Liltiger is quite consistent i guess. Not perfect, cos i had a couple Of mediocre sessions, but quite consistent. But the best encounters I've had in the last few months were not from that stable.

My year‘s best was Koko from dreamzangel! She was the absolute best, real AV style everything! Pussy rub, thigh clamp fuck, reverse butt slide, bbbj... everything except penetration. But really, who needs it with her skills. After cumming, she would go bring a basin of warm water to clean me while i relax on the bed. Real AV style. Apparently she worked in japan before. Too bad she left. Hope she comes back soon.

Presently, i rtm Berlinda from ssg (?), Fei Er from Sweetylicious, to name a few. Going to try Tao Hong from sglonelyguy.

So bro, yes there is a consistent stable for me... but the best gems can be found elsewhere. Just gotta do research and homework. But it is worth it.

Last edited by Revelations; 05-11-2014 at 02:45 PM.
Old 05-11-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
That‘s a tough question bro. Haha. Liltiger is quite consistent i guess. Not perfect, cos i had a couple Of mediocre sessions, but quite consistent. But the best encounters I've had in the last few months were not from that stable.

My year‘s best was Koko from dreamzangel! She was the absolute best, real AV style everything! Pussy rub, thigh clamp fuck, reverse butt slide, bbbj... everything except penetration. But really, who needs it with her skills. After cumming, she would go bring a basin of warm water to clean me while i relax on the bed. Real AV style. Apparently she worked in japan before. Too bad she left. Hope she comes back soon.

Presently, i rtm Berlinda from ssg (?), Fei Er from Sweetylicious, to name a few. Going to try Tao Hong from sglonelyguy.

So bro, yes there is a consistent stable for me... but the best gems can be found elsewhere. Just gotta do research and homework. But it is worth it.
Thanks for your recommendations bro, will keep them in mind, but now cash tight no time to explore haiz.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 05-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbf.today/showthr...=473555&page=8

anyone tried the nuru massage by her? how is it?
Old 05-11-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 晴晴 Qing Qing from SgSexcapades.Net

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwahnok View Post
Well, if her body changes shape just over these few days, it'll be a shock for me. I may go visit her again to see what exactly happen.

Frankly, I'm sure there are other bros that have visited her. If someone else could help verify that would be great. Anyway, I did mention she is new and fresh, therefore if her service level drop due to fatigue, she'll probably not be in my list of regulars in the future. I prefer consistently high level of service.

Let's see... and if you're visiting, do tell her what you need and see if she complies. Better ask then expect mind reading from her.
bro, i think is fair enough for the information need to find out by myself. thk
Old 05-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I reckoned that she's not really your type, but she is one of the better ones out there now-that's why she's in our signatures.
I oso keep bad eggs under my signature, can serve as reminder
rainie is too damn kuai for me, I dunno how to make my indecent proposal to her LOL

Quote:
But I am sure you are aware I do mention you a lot to you know who & occasionally to score pt (if any) I'll ask the ML "my friend mentioned he'd visit, did he?" all of them have no inkling who I talking about though...
wah, this one RTC so long liao. I don't have issue with you and her lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
My Commando contribution
Ling Ling from IF

Definitely will RTM.
Thanks for the MR, hope it is still good when I visit, it has been a norm that after a few good MRs are up, these girls from IF will choo pattern liao. Hope I am not too late.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 05-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I oso keep bad eggs under my signature, can serve as reminder
rainie is too damn kuai for me, I dunno how to make my indecent proposal to her LOL
Ya nowadays you don't classify Liao...
She looks kuai nia, you kena deceived by her looks Liao... Lol

Quote:
wah, this one RTC so long liao. I don't have issue with you and her lah.
This one is extensively used u... But I also tried to score point using you as my friend with other ML, but with those you camouflaged quite well

Cathy, Mango
Old 06-11-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Agreed that IF gals sometime quite good until got a few good MRs.
Then some will slip in service not all IF gals will do it but some...
I kenna a few slip in standard to unbelievable bad level that I also dun believe lol....
But there are always some good IF gems around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
My Commando contribution
Ling Ling from IF
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=487017

Definitely will RTM.

Quote:
Thanks for the MR, hope it is still good when I visit, it has been a norm that after a few good MRs are up, these girls from IF will choo pattern liao. Hope I am not too late.
Hmm Rainie I KIV so long maybe time to book a session with her....
Her look quite gum me I also dunno why I KIV her so long....
Maybe too lazy the past month to chiong new ML....

Have to find out she really kuai or not.... Maybe I also 下不了手~ *evil grin*
Bro derrick and bro mack make me really keen to try her liao but then again time is of the essence....
Then I can use both of you to start break ice with Rainie liao j/k
Of cos I will not picha lobangs, just use as conversation starter

Quote:

Quote:
She looks kuai nia, you kena deceived by her looks Liao... Lol

This one is extensively used u... But I also tried to score point using you as my friend with other ML, but with those you camouflaged quite well

Last edited by ssurfer987; 06-11-2014 at 08:49 AM.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

feeling adventurous today.

Looking for package that includes breast fuck.
Any ba chai you guys want me to test?

Current up list
jintakken, seasecrets, SureScore, Omnia, ffun161
Old 06-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfark69 View Post
feeling adventurous today.

Looking for package that includes breast fuck.
Any ba chai you guys want me to test?
bro you can test this new gal from haonan.

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=487853

90 mins $90... I am not sure whether good or not since there's no MR.
Old 06-11-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

She look damm familiar leh. She is here like months ago...
Very chio and nice looking but......

If I am not wrong, she is converted from FL or doing dual service (FL and ML) now if I am not wrong.
And her location is west area if I rem correctly... (West area bros maybe can try and do a MR since I read a few FR on her liao... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
bro you can test this new gal from haonan.

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=487853

90 mins $90... I am not sure whether good or not since there's no MR.

Old 06-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
zerocarbon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
She look damm familiar leh. She is here like months ago...
Very chio and nice looking but......

If I am not wrong, she is converted from FL or doing dual service (FL and ML) now if I am not wrong.
And her location is west area if I rem correctly... (West area bros maybe can try and do a MR since I read a few FR on her liao... )
consperm got do FL before de
Old 06-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

any more suggestion.
this 1 not my veg.

Current up list
jintakken, seasecrets, SureScore, Omnia, ffun161
Old 06-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Yang Yang from Imperial Fantasy gives a solid AR and BBBJ cim combo. Very hardworking girl.
Is AR and BBBJ part of the services? Or must request?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1