The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 14-01-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jacqman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

sorry for the late review

FR for Niza on 9/1/19

OKT: 8/10
Fast replies, wasn't exactly very friendly and abit kan jiong but i can understand it's because my account is new and its to protect the girls. Instructions were very clear (no direction confusion)

Room: 8/10
Aircon just nice, big nice spacious, no toilet.

Face: 7.5/10
Not bad, must discount 15% off photo.

Body: 9/10
Wow, this is almost perfect for me. Not too skinny and not fat.

Boobs: 9/10
Another almost perfect for me, awesome natural B+ almost C, i cant stop staring and groping.

Frenching: Didn't try.

BBBJ: 7/10
sensual and slow, very nice but too bad only focus on tip and was very short. no bbbj after 2nd shot.

FJ: 8/10
very accommodating,

GFE: 9.5/10
speaks good english and no awkwardness at all!

Overall: 8.5/10
RTF : Maybe yes, (usually i switch around)
Old 14-01-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I had it.. i booked 333 from Ilovethai this afternoon.
This shop told me earlier that 333 went out for lunch. OKt also told me before tht 333 was hardworking but No..
Firstly OKT confirmed with me the timing. I arrived and waited 10 minutes. OKT said that girl gone out to buy lunch. I am fair, everyone needs to eat.. Ok, i waited somemore. Then it is not the case, 3 girls were in the room. Chatting.. Apparently today is 333 last day in Sillyland and she gave me a black face when i entered.
Hello.. i went there to enjoy.. Why the black face?
It is my first time booking 333, she is at least 5 years older than what was in her photo.. After shower, 5 minutes of action.. 333 showed me again black face and asked if i can shoot. Fxxk, with black face where got feeling for anything. So i washed up and left. All ithin 30 minutes including 2 showers and waitng.. This
is not acceptable..
Bro, will you dare go try this shop again? Fxxk..
Old 14-01-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandstrikestorm View Post
I concur bro. 1 word to describe this lass, fucktastic.

20 years old and highly knowledgeable in the art of giving pleasure.
Yeah man. I'm amazed with her skills at her give syt age.
Old 14-01-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Katie of SS
Location East
14 Jan 2019 430pm slot

Discount 10% from photo
Thai tan
Young shapely figure
Clean shave pussy good for painting
Not commando
Good english

1 shot cip 1 shot cob

Overall good bonk!
Thanks Bro Silk!
Old 14-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMBOY2018 View Post
Anyone try 99babe before? Like no reviews for them at all
Same doubt. The current one looked nice and OKT response was quick enough. But no FR or any comments about it till date. So ignored it.
Old 14-01-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=kumantong369;18245266]I nvr kana fly airplane but kana 1 hour of airplane delay time. Booked via LINE @ 12.30pm however girl was only ready at 1.30pm(Don't ask me why I still wait because I'm rushing for time) , obviously OKT double booking me as upon entering room towel was all not ready.

Anw bad experience and sorry to say will not support this joint anymore.[/

I think OKT book 1 room and has 2 to 3 girls working from there. So it is like girl A is working and B and C have to wait outside for their turn to use the room. This is ver sad for everyone. I will not book thisshop or their girls again.
Old 14-01-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Tried 335 from ILT. Looks like lady next door. All natural, tall and handful boobs with a protruding nipple. When played sensually, it arouses her well. Interested to try any position. A little delay in response could be there from okt. Luckily my session was on time and no issues. Good bonk for that price and service better than others girls where i paid more. Sad to hear some guy paid 10$ less other day after session and some other tried to take video.
Old 14-01-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jonesy86sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If anyone keen on DP with Michelle (doll), message me.
Old 14-01-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

I am really pissed that girls like 333 can even daid thing like "complain" her because she is going back tomorrow and we have to pay for such unnecessary damage and totally waste of ime. We cannot do anything for such poor fxxk up service..
Old 14-01-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnny1234567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Leaving a positive review for BB from VIP888

Thanks to Bro V8 for arranging!

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=715087

It is her first time in SG, alot prettier than her photos. She is definitely a gem (21 yrs old student) if you are looking for GFE. She allows multiple positions and is very accommodating. She is also very chatty and will take care of you throughout the session.

Highly recommend for a good experience
Old 14-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.sexamazon222.com/10017100...001710017.html

Carolyn from Sex Amazon

Looks 9/10 just like photo
Body 8/10, not as slim as I thought, tummy got flab but no biggie
Boobs 10/01 natural C as described , big nips
Bbbj 9/10 allowed deep throat mouth fuck as Long u don’t cum in her mouth
FJ 8/10 responsive and accommodating to any position you want
Gfe not too bad , no complains overall except for her legs which I find too hairy and should be shaved
Old 14-01-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold

Today try mystery bonk from sexhouse.

Upon reaching found out that the young gem looks very pretty but photos not similar to any girl advertised.

Then I realised it was the below girl : Honey
Real person was so much prettier than below photos

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=714986

Honey Ratings:
looks: 9 (very pretty sia, don't look like all her ugly photos at all. she showed me her photos and I think she is really not photogenic)

boobs: 9 (nice round and firm titties, i think due to her young age, not saggy at all, from pics also cant tell she is C cup but she is)

body: 9 (slender and nice without any scars)

BBBJ: 8.5 (like poly gf giving blowjob, those a little bit shy, a little bit try to please you kind)

fj: 8.5 (tight lo, very tight and the best part is to look at her face blushing and cheeks turning red when just finish the sex. they call it the after sex glow or something on girls)

attitude: 7.5 (her english is pte ltd, so is my thai, so we just use hand action n gestures to finish the deal. neverthless she is cheerful and never once sulks)

damage: Mystery bonk 120 quite worth it i feel

RTF: Yes highly likely.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=applegmarket;18246531]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumantong369 View Post
I nvr kana fly airplane but kana 1 hour of airplane delay time. Booked via LINE @ 12.30pm however girl was only ready at 1.30pm(Don't ask me why I still wait because I'm rushing for time) , obviously OKT double booking me as upon entering room
towel was all not ready.
Which stable?

Anw bad experience and sorry to say will not support this joint anymore.[/

I think OKT book 1 room and has 2 to 3 girls working from there. So it is like girl A is working and B and C have to wait outside for their turn to use the room. This is ver sad for everyone. I will not book thisshop or their girls again.
Which stable?
Old 14-01-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy86sg View Post
If anyone keen on DP with Michelle (doll), message me.
What is DP?
Old 14-01-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 7
JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!

FR for Atom
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=714987

Location: 9/10 spacious room , discreet also. Those with public transport may take some time to get
OKT: quick and fast in instruction.
Looks: 8.5/10 look like in photo
BJ: 9/10 good skill though, can get wet easily
FJ: 8.5/10 hardworking girl and moan when she comes also, really like it.
GFE: 9/10 speak a bit little english, but try to understand you, fun also I know that she's a bit tired after many customers, good attitude .

Overall good experience, thanks bro SH.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1