The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-08-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You should tell her to continue with massage or you pay her half rate. There's no need to be nice to her.......if she is treating you like dirt
Agreed. He should've stood his ground and made the case for paying only half of the amount for her service. It's downright unprofessional from the ML. Hopefully some Bros here can knock some sense into her.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Tried the recent 3 SYT past week...... Baby , Sonia and Anna

In terms of looks, baby and Anna are exactly what you see on her photo and Sonia is slightly different. All 3 are quite good looking and not someone you will reject for looks.

In term of body , i personally prefer Anna since she has more "ass" and in term of breast size, Sonia beats the other 2 with small B. She is consider small by Sichuan girls standard. The other 2 are really A. Breast man should avoid ALL 3.
From the stretch mark on one of the WL, it become obvious who has gone through child birth . FOr you guys to find out for yourself.

In term of professional and massage , Anna is the best.

In term of GFE , don;t ask me since i only managed to french one of them. I am not revealling since it will give you guys undue expectation. Anyway it is not a published service so go without anticipation o avoid disappointment.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
You should tell her to continue with massage or you pay her half rate. There's no need to be nice to her.......if she is treating you like dirt
I would ask her for a quickie bbbj

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 07-08-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I would ask her for a quickie bbbj
Quite unlikely given her attitude......maybe can slap her with your dick
Old 07-08-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quite unlikely given her attitude......maybe can slap her with your dick
If you look like Andy Lau/Aaron Kwok/Brad Pitt, then no harm trying, I guess.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dafaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try using Opera browser, they got a built in free VPN
Old 08-08-2018, 05:32 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10857 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
Photos are 90%. Boobs a small B cup maybe. I got full roaming though.
Sounds good! Thanks man

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-08-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
If you look like Andy Lau/Aaron Kwok/Brad Pitt, then no harm trying, I guess.
If you look like these 3, they probably pay u instead to go the full distance!
Old 08-08-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
oh ok, wanted to visit her today but seem like she's busy.
For her it depends... sometimes can get a slot within the same day but sometimes don't even bother to reply.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 08-08-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 8
Banvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Looks like fake photos.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...j9 EW9m973XJQ
Old 08-08-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banvan View Post
Fake photo still charge sgd120... really ridiculous
Old 08-08-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Fake photo still charge sgd120... really ridiculous
She must tink got many carrot heads here to chop. Should report her n teach her a lesson.
Old 08-08-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Decided to give this ML a try, despite there is not a lot of reviews about her (sgbeautycastles.club/sonia-massage-hj/). Here is my FR:

- Quite friendly pretty and accommodating. Massage is above average but it is quite short.

- One thing she really needs to improve on is her time management. When she asked me to go and take a bath after the deed, there is still about half an hour left. I thought she is going to continue with the massage after I bath. But when I come out, she told me that another customer is already waiting downstairs. According to her, this bro came early. I was actually quite angry. If she has ended her session early due to poor planning I can still understand. But to end the session early because her next customer comes early is just not acceptable. Why should I be penalised?

- For bros who plan to go, good to confirm with her the pricing. When I gave her $100, she hesitated and started asking where I see her advert and so on. Apparently she was telling me that she charged $120, and not $100! But she was quite polite, and think she is also apologetic about ending my session early, and say it's ok and just take it.

According to her, she just started work one week ago. To give her benefit of doubt, I think she is still worth trying at $100 if she improves her time management. But she is definitely nothing near to $120 category..
I'm surprised you are ok with leaving early because another guy came early. That's a bullshit reason and u booked for an hour, like you said why should u be penalized for someone else coming early? The guy can go and grab a coffee first for all I care.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Auxbgm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Visited Vivi last Friday. I made a mistake paying $120 when she’s only topless (her ad stated 100 for a standard, 120 with full nude). To be fair, she didn’t ask for 120 but I should have asked before paying.

I agree at 120 is probably a no-go. Look-wise is 30% off her photos. Time management got to improve. She didn’t response when I reached on time and waited a good 25min. Said she thought my appointment is at 1am when I arranged for 下午一點. Was also shortchanged for time after the deed.

On the plus side, massage and attitude was decent enough. Sensual was good. Anyone thinks she has a funny accent?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Decided to give this ML a try, despite there is not a lot of reviews about her (sgbeautycastles.club/sonia-massage-hj/). Here is my FR:

- Quite friendly pretty and accommodating. Massage is above average but it is quite short.

- One thing she really needs to improve on is her time management. When she asked me to go and take a bath after the deed, there is still about half an hour left. I thought she is going to continue with the massage after I bath. But when I come out, she told me that another customer is already waiting downstairs. According to her, this bro came early. I was actually quite angry. If she has ended her session early due to poor planning I can still understand. But to end the session early because her next customer comes early is just not acceptable. Why should I be penalised?

- For bros who plan to go, good to confirm with her the pricing. When I gave her $100, she hesitated and started asking where I see her advert and so on. Apparently she was telling me that she charged $120, and not $100! But she was quite polite, and think she is also apologetic about ending my session early, and say it's ok and just take it.

According to her, she just started work one week ago. To give her benefit of doubt, I think she is still worth trying at $100 if she improves her time management. But she is definitely nothing near to $120 category..
Old 08-08-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I'm surprised you are ok with leaving early because another guy came early. That's a bullshit reason and u booked for an hour, like you said why should u be penalized for someone else coming early? The guy can go and grab a coffee first for all I care.
Thank goodness for reactions like this. When I first read his fr I was shock. Not so much with the ML, but by the guy!!

The ML shortchanged and yet the guy is so forgiving and and trying to justify her action for her. Wth!? It isn't poor time management as you say! She so obviously did not fulfill the agreed transaction! In other words.. Cheated!

Wo de tian
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1