The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 20
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
Actually there is one just a 10 mins walk away from Planet Holiday hotel, located directly infront of Harmony Hotel, that is if you know how to get there...
hahaha.. no worries.. i'm sure i can look ard abit.. but thanx for recommendations given bro.. but i suppposed there r coupla hanky panky MPs ard planet holiday rite? hhehhehe...

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 02-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
To make things easy for you, just tell Taxi driver to go to any branch of SPORTS MASSAGE ....
why u never tell ppl got 1 type of 'mark-mee-mee' massage
alamak, after saying this sure tio kan 1 ... gotta go and hide again - bye

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 02-08-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
hahaha.. no worries.. i'm sure i can look ard abit.. but thanx for recommendations given bro.. but i suppposed there r coupla hanky panky MPs ard planet holiday rite? hhehhehe...

Thought you mentioned "gak mau cari cewek"???!!!
Ok, with hanky panky type you must do some work and check in Batam Thread for post by Newyorker, he's the guru for those type of xxx massage...
Old 02-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
any joints i cld check out ard dat hotel?

KTV, PUB, MASSAGE
yo abang, kerana tadi lu tanya itu, gua balas begitu ... "mau cari cewek .... "

anyway, most of the pub/KTV got ceweks 1 .. if you dont intend to book the cewek out, later the driver tak untung dia pasti muka hitam hitam ...

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 02-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post
why u never tell ppl got 1 type of 'mark-mee-mee' massage
alamak, after saying this sure tio kan 1 ... gotta go and hide again - bye

You for ever talk about HISTORY wan....
No new topic kah??!
Old 02-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
but i suppposed there r coupla hanky panky MPs ard planet holiday rite? hhehhehe...

You dun have to be malu here la, most if not all, cUm batam to cari cewek wan, unless you guys are some dead serious Golfers or coming with wife/GF ect ect, otherwise I don't see why the cats won't want to go for the fishes, mura lagi...
Old 02-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Samster

deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

iya.. gw ga mau cari cewek..

but in case of emergency... heheheh.. muz always be able to noe where to find..

Old 02-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
iya.. gw ga mau cari cewek..

but in case of emergency... heheheh.. muz always be able to noe where to find..

To make things easy for you again, if emergency cUm during the day, do what DNAT suggested. And if at nite, especially late at nite, you can either go to Planet disco just behind your hotel, or take a 5 mins taxi ride to Pacific disco, Batam is very well prepared for "Emergency" 24-7
Old 02-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Batam is very well prepared for "Emergency" 24-7
hahaha... thx bro BtmMan & bro Dnat... will keep in mind of places u guyz have recommended..
itz supposed to b a chillout trip.. so.. letz juz see how chillout i'll b there.. hahahah..

Old 02-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha... thx bro BtmMan & bro Dnat... will keep in mind of places u guyz have recommended..
itz supposed to b a chillout trip.. so.. letz juz see how chillout i'll b there.. hahahah..

Normally after you CHILL too much then it'll get cold and will need something to heat up to get HOT to balance up the body system...
Old 02-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

ahahha... indo spices can get pretty SPICY... haahaha...

Old 02-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
ahahha... indo spices can get pretty SPICY... haahaha...

Wouldn't that be perfect for a chill out session?
Old 02-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post
if you dont intend to book the cewek out, later the driver tak untung dia pasti muka hitam hitam ...
Very very true. Very persistent in coaxing u to book cewek.

Thank you
Old 02-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
leftfooted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, just came back from a 2days, 1 night trip. quite a enjoyable time as it was a weekday and not much people. book a cewek from ruko, rp250 000, 23 yrs old, not a bad lay but bj only so-so. my buddy book a cewek from vila, rp700 000! told him not too, but he insist as he only goes balai once a year,but frankly quite pretty but i dun think any pussy is worth that much in bl. we spend half a afternoon hiking at a mountain,not too bad,quite fun. we stay at maximillian hotel again, evening time,nothin to do,was walking around and visited the new wing of maxi hotel,wow! the new rooms are really nice, got nice sea view and design of rooms are cool too. heard they got a soft opening on the 6th of august,this coming monday, any bros who are free can mayb make a trip there, mayb got party! there will be a spa on the second floor but not sure when ready. hope by my next trip there ,it will b ready,hehe shiok. got pester for money by the custom arseholes again on my way back, really pissed!
Old 02-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Very very true. Very persistent in coaxing u to book cewek.

Yes, sometimes when I got back from Sg and if no one to pick me up from the jetty, then have to take taxi and the drivers will try so very hard to promote cewek to me even after I told them I've been staying and working in Batam for more then 10 yrs liao. They'll still keep saying that this good and there good ect ect....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1