The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLzAgEnT View Post

I am hopin to at least get a bonk here in HCMC before I leave ... Many thanks in advance for ur advice ...
Read my pm to u... it is my secret... shhhhhh
Old 10-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
DeViLzAgEnT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeViLzAgEnT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Bro naemlo ...

Received and read ur PM liaoz ... Many thanks to ur help ... I also PM u my thanks in return ... Hope to be able to catch some action with u and ur guys soon ...
Old 10-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
DeViLzAgEnT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeViLzAgEnT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Nope not directly across..... beside that hotel (not windsor) if u facing it, on the right there is a big market.
Wow ... Bro naemlo, u are confusing me liaoz ...

No worries ... I will go down to recce around ... Thanks ...
Old 10-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro naemlo,

I think u are referring to the massage beside the hotel that I was robbed ... It is across the road from Windsor's entrance, rite??? ...

Initially I tot tht the gal was leadin me to the massage place but in the end I was led up into the room of the hotel where it all happened ...
Let me direct you....walk out of your hotel onto the main road.....turn right and walk straight....wen you hit the junction..turn right again and keep walking straight....this time...the hotel should be on your ride hand side....keep walking straight away from the hotel.....about 50 metres....(behind the hotel) you should see a sign board that says Ceaser massage on you ride hand side....
Old 10-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Let me direct you....
Reaper knows me well....
Old 10-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sudsoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you don't want to share information then f*** off. Its probably busllshit anyway.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
piratedking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Thanks bro PK, give you my miserable 6 pts for your input lah

BTW - how's the environment?? Those typical outlets which has a lot of tourists?? Or the local joints??

Cheerios bro.......Snipeshot08
Dun think will have a lot of tourists, even our bro sgsnipe never been to this place. Is not a big place, but the setup is clean and we all love the foods. we went there around 8 plus and most people start leaving, kind of like if you booked the entire place for you and your gal.

And thanks for the points!!
Old 11-05-2007, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudsoz View Post
If you don't want to share information then f*** off. Its probably busllshit anyway.
Count yourself unlucky, I'm in a bad mood now.

I have been in this forum for long n with my 1500 rep pt, whether i fucking bullshit or not, ppl can verify it. Dun come n fuck me. I choose to reply who I want to. U r 1 of the asshole, I chose not to reply. Check with DeViLzAgEnT, did I fucking bullshit with him??? Grow up n if u can get the fucking fact right that I fucking bullshit, u can confront me, if I'm fucking bullshit, I can give my fucking 1500 to u. Grow up my boy. What warrant me that I must share my lobang with u?? BTW count yourself lucky, u r 1 of few who I fuck in this forum. Not happy report to boss, Sam. 1 last sentence fucking asshole.

Last edited by naemlo; 11-05-2007 at 02:16 AM.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dun anyhw f others for nt sharing. Ppl choose who they want to share with and what they want to share. For this i zap u.

tellmiwhy

pls leave ur nick so tat i noe who to return the favours.

Nxt to up : Bo Langz
Old 11-05-2007, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
sgsnipe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedking View Post
Dun think will have a lot of tourists, even our bro sgsnipe never been to this place. Is not a big place, but the setup is clean and we all love the foods. we went there around 8 plus and most people start leaving, kind of like if you booked the entire place for you and your gal.

And thanks for the points!!
That restaurant serve Hue City food. It is on the upmarket side, that's why not so many people. Most shophouse restaurant dont look big, because there are more than 1 floor More of a family, business crowd kind of restaurant. It is at An Dong Vuong in D5. Cant remember the number.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro naemlo ...

It is also my usual practice to onli carry the bare minimal amount of $$ when I go out ... However, after I checked into my hotel ... My Viet customer was in my room with me ... So I din have the time to actually sort out my valuables and din wanna do that in front of him ... After dinner with him, I came back to the hotel and then decided to go walk around to have a quick check around the area ...

I did think of coming back into my room first and put my money in the room but was feelin lazy ... While in the toilet with the gal, the tot that my valuables was outside in the room did come across me ... But i tot perhaps I was juz being oversensitive ... Guess it was a combination of all factors which resulted in my loss ... HAIZ ...
Bro DeViLzAgEnT, an expensive lesson lieh. Apologies for not being there to help you.

For bros travelling to hcmc, this thread already provide some warnings on what to do and what not to do. 200-300SGD is more than enough to move around the city for 1 day. Bring girls to any hotel will require the girl to leave their IC with the recept. If the recept does not retain the girl's IC, you better dont go into that hotel.

HCMC has alot of pretty girls. Gossip disco is easy to pick up the FL. Just dont be shy. Dong Kinh KTV has enough girls to choose from. For first time visitors, these 2 places are the most advisable places to visit to look for girls.

For other bros travelling to HCMC, take care of your belongings at all time. I did lose a couple of hundred before when I was lazy and left my cash laying around.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi sgsnipe,

Yesterday night, DeViLzAgEnT and i went to Gossip but it was closed.
By the way, Dong Kinh KTV, where is it located?

Thanks

Regards
Long
Old 11-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro Sgsnipe,

Good and Sincere advise. Thanks so much.

See you in HCMC.

Cheers
Old 11-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Hi sgsnipe,

Yesterday night, DeViLzAgEnT and i went to Gossip but it was closed.
By the way, Dong Kinh KTV, where is it located?

Thanks

Regards
Long
Dong Kinh Hotel
106-108 Tran Tuan Khai
P5, Q5

The massage is on the second floor, KTV is on the 5th floor, Disco on the 6th Floor.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey, it's not fair for you to say that....everyone is entitled to their own info and he chooses if he wants to share it...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread