The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Sara / Mint is gone?? Messaged her, no reply
yes rtc.
Was mentioned a few pages ago.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
hi if my info from another prc is correct duoer is working from hotel. she got yellow carded by referee. her roommate tio red card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
If you are looking for ML and you are comparing this ye zhi (which i believe to be a FL-convert do look carefully at her intro - special period 特殊时期 ...), correct me if i am wrong.

Then I would suggest you to try Duo Er ... this Ye Zhi I afraid that I did not try before, so no comment.

But Duo Er is definitely a hardworking and positive attitude ML. Her previous location was not ideal, not sure whether has she move to another favourable location yet.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-sasa/

Anyone tried her last year when she was here?

I did. Definitely looks like the pic i.e. a looker. I am a face person and she rates 8-9 in this area.
But boobs definitely not C. More like big A or at most small B.

If you like TWMM lookalike, go for her.
Agree on the looker part... haven't visited her this time yet... looks like she upgraded a bit on her looks but not her body

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 10-09-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4702 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
Tried SLG / LTD Annie. Wtf she say she is miqi cousin. But the services are far from expectation.
Gfe: 0/10
Rushing to complete job. Ask me to faster, next customer coming.

Rtf: no
Bro, what happened... i have visited her many times. Service always gao gao lerh, shower me from outside, help dry up and cosplay somemore.

She is like some nubile student massaging you, so shiok... time always flies and then the next bro is here liao. Dun think she will rush people off but i do take sometime to cum and she will always give u the pout and say... "好了没有, 手要断了”。。。

I usually finish up by 45 mins or so that i can shower properly and get the oil off and leave before the other bro comes.

Chill lah...
Old 10-09-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4702 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Visited Annie before and she's good.
Left 5-10 mins early but that's fine since it'll be so easy to bump into her next client
Next time I book after u can?
Old 10-09-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Agree on the looker part... haven't visited her this time yet... looks like she upgraded a bit on her looks but not her body
Must say her pushup bra is really good lol
Old 10-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 19
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-xiao-wei/

Not the petite xiao wei.

+15yrs old, plump, piano massage, fully clothed during session, 30min session.
As mentioned in my previous post, she was the worst of all I visited.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 11
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Feel updated her pictures in SLG.
I think it is too fake as her boobs are not that huge.
Anyone thinks the same?
Old 10-09-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-sasa/

Anyone tried her last year when she was here?

I did. Definitely looks like the pic i.e. a looker. I am a face person and she rates 8-9 in this area.
But boobs definitely not C. More like big A or at most small B.

If you like TWMM lookalike, go for her.
$100 1 Hj is it inclusive of entrance fee or have to pay separately? Do know there are different rates for different duration..
Old 10-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Who are the other MLs?

Of course you need to pay to go inside the MP.
this lady should be same MP as sasa : https://sglonelyguy.info/lucy-massage/
Old 10-09-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
BlackRubber80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
hi if my info from another prc is correct duoer is working from hotel. she got yellow carded by referee. her roommate tio red card
Card anot I dunno and dun really care. Good mouth work and good sensual skills. Very nice attitude. Pretty lady with nice boobs.

RTM today. Nice single apartment and not hotel.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 9
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

anybody knows what happen to sha sha - LTD, the ads gone, can any bro PM me her wc
Old 10-09-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 17
vincent_wong85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent_wong85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
https://sglonelyguy.info/donna-massage/
https://ltdsg.com/donna/

I have read rave reviews about Donna's looks, but I was rather skeptical. I took the reviews with a pinch of salt. The opinion changed immediately this evening when I had my first session with her. Her looks literally blew me away. She is blessed with pan-asian good looks. She has a hot curvy body, which one will not associate terms such as 'flat' or 'airport' with her. In my opinion, she's definitely a headturner on the streets. I would rate her looks 9/10 (no joke!) and body 8/10.

Throughout the session, she's a good conversationist. At least, I did not encounter any dull or cold moment. She would try to strike conversations when necessary. Certainly, she's someone who you would enjoy company with. GFE 8/10.

I would say her massage was passable. She put good effort in her sensual massage after the half hour mark. Pressing her hot topless body on my back was one of the highlights. The feeling was simply 'wow'. A deserving 8/10.

The finale began when I was asked to turn over, with her lying just beside me. She made eye contact that made me blushed. Her right hand then moved to my rod for HJ. To be honest, just looking at her pretty face made me come in minutes. A priceless HJ experience. A 8/10 once again.

My verdict: Overall experience was great. Honestly, I have a weakness for beauty. Donna is so flawless. Even if she were to slack in her services (but obviously she didn't), she would have no lack of clients or even... suitors.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 10
flyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any Tarma services to be recommended guys?

Cheers
Old 11-09-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

How abt her?
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-xia-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1