The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 11
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuppamocha View Post
Actually I wanted to book Longnu but no reply. So change target. Sure, will share.
Same, she either busy or like slot full i guess
Old 12-09-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!

Had a session with chi zi, below is my humble MR

https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/

Had a really good time with her although location was a 10 minutes walk from the nearest MRT.

She definitely looks better irl compared to her photos. She can massage decently, one thing i really like is how she alternate between massaging and teasing. Halfway through the massage i already can't keep my hands to myself and started roaming around her. At first i was pretty confuse because i read here that she provides BBBJ yet she was applying oil to my lil bro . My confusion was later cleared when she gave me a wipe with wet tissue before giving me a very sensual bbbj.

Overall
Looks : 8/10
Boobs : probably a B, can feel that they are enhanced, but nicely shaped
Massage : 7/10
GFE : 9/10 She is very chatty as well and we had no problem breaking the ice.
Sensual : 10/10 could not take it and unloaded within 5 mins

Definitely will RTM.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
This is very common bro especially if u are her regular..
This is very common for spa shop massage sessions actually. There are so many rooms in a shop so if they managed well, they can do a few customers simultaneously.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is very common bro especially if u are her regular..
I only visited her twice before and both times same so dun think this is just more for for regulars...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 12-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Anyone have a good juagen syt experience? Can pm for recommendation?
You can try Aries/Aimee. Genuine JG. You'll need to specify at the beginning of the session because not many bros seek her out for JG.

https://ltdsg.com/aries/
Old 12-09-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=693810

body/boobs: quite tall. wear a pink color uniform. boobs are highlights - E cup. natural, extremely soft. good to hold. she shared it is her family gene thing.
Apartment: Clean with nice aromatherapy and a proper massage bed although
Location: East area although not so discrete. Lots of food nearby
Shower: Alone at the start and together at the end
Massage: Good strength across back and legs
BF/BM: One of the best I've ever had, boobs are enhanced but still amazing
HJ: Sensual with a great view of those massive juggs
GFE: Decent, gave a hug and a kiss as I left
Language: Good English and easy to communicate
RTM: Yes, although pricey for the book massage, and no point going without the book massage
Old 12-09-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1046 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
This is very common for spa shop massage sessions actually. There are so many rooms in a shop so if they managed well, they can do a few customers simultaneously.
Base on what the bro narrates it's not the spa shop massage leh, it's more the OWO type.

Simultaneously? Oh my gawk..
Old 12-09-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post

body/boobs: quite tall. wear a pink color uniform. boobs are highlights - E cup. natural, extremely soft. good to hold. she shared it is her family gene thing.
RTM: Yes, although pricey for the book massage, and no point going without the book massage
Bro, are her boobs natural or enhanced? See underlined above.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I only visited her twice before and both times same so dun think this is just more for for regulars...
Not bad liao lah if 1 Hj with bbbj for $100. Other place pay more for less service

Quote:
Base on what the bro narrates it's not the spa shop massage leh, it's more the OWO type.

Simultaneously? Oh my gawk..
Usually those with few rooms and MLs

Last edited by zeefee71; 13-09-2018 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Er
Old 13-09-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You can try Aries/Aimee. Genuine JG. You'll need to specify at the beginning of the session because not many bros seek her out for JG.

https://ltdsg.com/aries/
Her JG is genuine? I take it as you are joking....genital massage more like it
Old 13-09-2018, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post

need to pay extra for boobs massage? tot the link say $100/60min or $150/90min?
Old 13-09-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Not bad liao lah if 1 Hj with bbbj for $100. Other place pay more for less service
kinda agree lah... maybe due to the "low" starting price, her additionals seemed reasonable compared to the other MP I visited...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 13-09-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
kinda agree lah... maybe due to the "low" starting price, her additionals seemed reasonable compared to the other MP I visited...
If you add the extra like bbbj n fj and she perform simutaniously with other customer ?

This is really OMG....
Old 13-09-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Her JG is genuine? I take it as you are joking....genital massage more like it
If you specifically ask for JG, she's learnt from a master in China. One complete set of JG is slightly more than 20 minutes,hence there is hardly time to include it in a one hour session. If you do not ask for JG, then it's just teasing in the service routine.
Old 13-09-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
If you add the extra like bbbj n fj and she perform simutaniously with other customer ?

This is really OMG....
Don't think she is servicing other customer(s) at the same time based on the MIA periods (think she just went out to check phone messages etc)... also never experienced anything like that in my visits to other MP so far...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1