The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-09-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Cuppamocha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
Same, she either busy or like slot full i guess
Bros,
Tried 105. Take 30% off from Pictures. But she's very accommodating. No FJ though. Did all as per website. Very sensual and interesting experience for me. (Caveat: I don't have many previous experience on the services)

Saw the dragon girl. Was meeting another customer. Didn't manage to talk to her.
Old 13-09-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_ichie View Post

Won't RTM too, her black face looks like I owe her money. Oh one more thing, when I step out of the door, I saw that my sms to her telling her I have reached the door is 45 min ago. That means the whole session is less than 45min from the time I stepped in until I stepped out.
She really is the gloomiest ML i've ever patronised. Despite having a nice conversation, eventually her she lapsed into some gloomy mood. Pity though, quite liked her petite body and pert ass. No rtm cos i dont wanna have a gloomy wank haha
Old 13-09-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Anyone have a good juagen syt experience? Can pm for recommendation?
https://sglonelyguy.info/dora-massage/

probably the closest you can get. her massage is solid, one of the rare MLs i book 90 mins as a standard.

in case link is censored, its dora from the local dude with no company
Old 13-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
She really is the gloomiest ML i've ever patronised. Despite having a nice conversation, eventually her she lapsed into some gloomy mood. Pity though, quite liked her petite body and pert ass. No rtm cos i dont wanna have a gloomy wank haha
but her pictures are all so smiley and happy compared to other MLs. Maybe she is having quite a lot of stress.
Old 13-09-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
If you specifically ask for JG, she's learnt from a master in China. One complete set of JG is slightly more than 20 minutes,hence there is hardly time to include it in a one hour session. If you do not ask for JG, then it's just teasing in the service routine.
Tried her JG but it is not authenic imho
Old 13-09-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mythbuster01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been roaming on this forum for a while now, but felt I had the obligation to create an account to warn brothers of this Annie (yes, the SLG Annie some here claim to be an AP): https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

I have never wrote a bad review for any ML, because I feel they work hard and deserve a chance to improve, but this one's really just too self-entitled for me to pass on. Unless you have $110 to throw away frivolously, I suggest you reconsider.

Met her a few days ago and below are my 2 cents - I try to be as objective as possible, but go at your own risk:

1. Concur with the brother who mentioned she rushes and entire session <45mins - she still tried to justify and could tell me the clock starts ticking when she messages you the exact location, which requires at least 7-10mins walk from where she originally tells you to wait. How is that reasonable?

2. Her Guangdong / Cantonese-ish accent and crude demeanour is a turn off - definitely unappealing to begin with, but to each their own. 0/10.

3. Not the most hygienic of MLs - I would consider her place rather filthy, but to each their own again. 2/10.

4. Good that she's clear about asking you whether you'd like to go once or twice, but makes it seem transactional from the start. She explains if you want twice then she will quickly do the first, and may not finish on the second if you take too long. Not a great start. 0/10.

5. Massage is so-so. She basically applies oil on your back and continuously rubs the same spot up and down with little strength, occasionally pinching other areas. 2/10.

6. Agree with those that say her sensual is decent, until she starts nitpicking on where you can touch her, can't hold her etc. when face up - another turn off. 4/10.

7. Yes, she does fake love-making, but really too fake - she literally sits on your chest, not even close to your crotch, and starts rocking side by side, front to back awkwardly. Yet another turn off. 1/10.

8. She will give you the annoyed look and attitude if you take a little too long, or try to be too intimate with her, hold her, hug her etc. - basically very commercial and transactional with little GFE.

Try at your own risk, but so many more options out there that's more worth it.

RTM? A definite NO.
Old 13-09-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Tried her JG but it is not authenic imho
Most MLs version/s of JG only involve working on the prick. Real JG begins with massaging various acupoints on the buttocks, including one point between the balls and the anus, and another, inside the anus. Turn over, there are several acupoints on the inner thighs, the pelvis region below the navel, before working on the prick to complete a full set. Aries and those whom I know who learnt from the same master in China will cover all these, which even YF's girls do not.
Old 13-09-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried Lucy recently:
http://sglonelyguy.net/lucy-massage/

Its her 2nd stint here, and I tried her once during her 1st stint.
Was looking for one of the new girls, but all too busy, so went back to her.

Looks: 7/10 (having some breakouts when I was there)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 (B Cups, just nice)
Massage: 6/10
Sensual: 6/10 (depends on personal preference, not too sensual for me)
HJ: 7/10 (not mechanical)
BBBJ: 7/10 (quite good, but a bit of teeth when she goes too fast)

Overall, a pretty safe pick for BBBJ and CIM, but will want to try the newer girls next!
Old 13-09-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Wow... for you to create an account just to whack Annie... was it really that awful?

Anyway, waiting for more white knights to come out and defend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbuster01 View Post
Been roaming on this forum for a while now, but felt I had the obligation to create an account to warn brothers of this Annie (yes, the SLG Annie some here claim to be an AP): https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

I have never wrote a bad review for any ML, because I feel they work hard and deserve a chance to improve, but this one's really just too self-entitled for me to pass on. Unless you have $110 to throw away frivolously, I suggest you reconsider.

RTM? A definite NO.
Old 13-09-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Alami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

I have never wrote a bad review for any ML, because I feel they work hard and deserve a chance to improve, but this one's really just too self-entitled for me to pass on. Unless you have $110 to throw away frivolously, I suggest you reconsider

RTM? A definite NO.
Seems like opinions of Annie are very extreme. Those who are unhappy about her service give very negative comments while those that like her give very good comments.
I have visited her in her first week and I find her to be very friendly and positive. Massage was ok but she was a bit nervous being new to this line of work. Overall service is average but her friendliness covers her short comings.
Visited her again last week and found she has improved especially on her service and sensual massage. To compare her with miqi is not fair as both are very different in characters. If ml don’t learn and improve along the way, customers will surely go away. I find Annie very hardworking and also try to please whenever possible. Really don’t understand the negative reviews. Anyway what I like maybe you don’t like. Will be visiting her more often as I feel she is going to be another miqi in the making.
Old 13-09-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezzter View Post

Overall, a pretty safe pick for BBBJ and CIM, but will want to try the newer girls next!
This safe pick won't be here much longer. She's counting down her final 3 weeks before RTC.
Old 13-09-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezzter View Post

Lucy is definitely a good choice for service. RTMs still feel like the first time, frolicking and tongue fighting, her sensitive nipples and lips. High playability and a good BBBJ.

Pity this old friend is going back soon. Another 20 odd days to go. Fast hand fadt leg lah. She is worth it.
Old 13-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.info/yuki-massage/

RTM her for the 3rd time
She’s the first person I’m ever gonna write a FR about. So here it goes.

Location: Discrete. Couldn’t find the place on my first trip there HAHA
Looks: 9 She reminds me of a hk actress I used to watch when I was young
Massage: 7 I’m not a massage fan but she still accommodated my needs.
Boobs: 9 Bombastic boobies
Attitude: 9 no signs of restlessness. Not a time watcher
Gf: 9, Really can talk to her abt anything under the sun. No blackface even if you’ve terrible chinese (like me)
Hj: 9 not your standard massage palour handjob. Tactful if I might say

Please treat her well. Don’t think I’ve ever rtm the same girl so many times
Old 13-09-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
xteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Young, slim, B- boobs, massage not bad, sensual the usual stuff, otherwise very green. Attitude quite good so you won't feel short-changed. Quite alright for $100. Place quite clean and discreet.
Thanks for the info, try this SYT yesterday, just as what you said, good attitude! Hard massage with 4G roaming
Old 13-09-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has much to be proud ofSpecial Spawner has much to be proud ofSpecial Spawner has much to be proud ofSpecial Spawner has much to be proud ofSpecial Spawner has much to be proud ofSpecial Spawner has much to be proud ofSpecial Spawner has much to be proud ofSpecial Spawner has much to be proud ofSpecial Spawner has much to be proud ofSpecial Spawner has much to be proud of

Quote:

Met her a few days ago and below are my 2 cents - I try to be as objective as possible, but go at your own risk:

1. Concur with the brother who mentioned she rushes and entire session <45mins - she still tried to justify and could tell me the clock starts ticking when she messages you the exact location, which requires at least 7-10mins walk from where she originally tells you to wait. How is that reasonable?

2. Her Guangdong / Cantonese-ish accent and crude demeanour is a turn off - definitely unappealing to begin with, but to each their own. 0/10.

3. Not the most hygienic of MLs - I would consider her place rather filthy, but to each their own again. 2/10.

4. Good that she's clear about asking you whether you'd like to go once or twice, but makes it seem transactional from the start. She explains if you want twice then she will quickly do the first, and may not finish on the second if you take too long. Not a great start. 0/10.

5. Massage is so-so. She basically applies oil on your back and continuously rubs the same spot up and down with little strength, occasionally pinching other areas. 2/10.

6. Agree with those that say her sensual is decent, until she starts nitpicking on where you can touch her, can't hold her etc. when face up - another turn off. 4/10.

7. Yes, she does fake love-making, but really too fake - she literally sits on your chest, not even close to your crotch, and starts rocking side by side, front to back awkwardly. Yet another turn off. 1/10.

8. She will give you the annoyed look and attitude if you take a little too long, or try to be too intimate with her, hold her, hug her etc. - basically very commercial and transactional with little GFE.

Try at your own risk, but so many more options out there that's more worth it.

RTM? A definite NO.
Wah..to create a new account and give such a low points for each category and saying only met her a few days ago all sounds too fake leh...

1. 7 to 10 mins walk? You must have walked damn slow la...her place can't be 7 to 10 mins walk, unless you are still at MRT station when she messaged you..anyway, all new ventures takes a little longer to get to the place, standard leh. Which ML do not have the clock start ticking once they messaged you to come up? 2nd time onward should be better isn't it?

2. Miqi also same accent lo...guangdong accent also irk you..

3. Don't know how to rebut this hygienic thing, and this is probably the most giveaway for myself that you are really all out to whack her..because i thought she has one of the neatest and hygienic place. I am super turned off by dirty toilet wall, dusty floor etc but I have never felt this way at her place. Walked and drink from her cup of water that was boiled. Very clean table and floor. Toilet was definitely good to go.

4. Do twice for you and tell you upfront if you cannot finish by the time also wrong..since you were late 10 mins...so next customer suffer on your behalf??

5. How many MLs here are really massage expert?? Some more only 2 out of 10..which means she is worse than those anyhow press and bad reviews..wah lan eh..

6. So what is what..sensual decent then turn off?

7. Effort to do fake lovemaking also wrong, must put your dick near her crotch and accidentally enter then consider good is it?

8. If this is not transactional, then she really your GF liao...acting, acting la..just cannot win golden horse..don't be too serious leh..

If you have only visited her once, then it is weird for a bro here to go through the trouble to create and whack till like this...so likely you must be a regular who didn't manage to get what you wanted from her la..chill leh..like you said many options out there..move on...

Sorry, me no white knight, just cannot stand fake reviews that is all out to kill...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1